Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Guides & Guidance
    #3953747 - 03/22/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Actually, for me there does not seem to be any particular guidance. In fact, if someone is guiding, that sounds suspicious, because you are relying on something external.  Being fully what you are in yourself becomes guidance, but not in the sense of vanguard, because you do not have a guide to follow. You do not have to follow someone's tail, but you sail along. In other words, the guide does not walk ahead of you, but walks with you...... :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: egghead1]
    #3953809 - 03/22/05 01:33 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

what do u think a guide does, exactly?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3954049 - 03/22/05 02:18 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Egghead,

That was low blow at kotton mouths sharing of his personal experience with his guides that got him off drugs.

I use to have spirit guides that rocked the house! Then the day came where they told me, "Guess what? We are aspects of YOU, the greater aspects of you that you would not dare dream of thinking you are worthy of being.  You turned to us for answers and guidance because you thought we were better or greater then you and did not believe you were bright enough and so you gave your power away to us.

Had we told you this before, you never would've listened. Now that we have gained your absolute faith and trust in us over the years, you have no choice but to believe that we are a part of the greater you that you have been in denial of as we say."

Then they told me, "Your being cut off and the only way to access us from now on is to integrate us into yourself. If you want answers and guidance, you now know where to look to your greater self and to do that you have to become it, no more self denial. You are now going to have to learn to trust in yourself as you did in us and you will learn too and you will be fine!"

I believe you kotton because I experienced it too and it keeps getting better!

And those Burst's of love coming from "them" you talked about kotton, holy mother of God are they something else or what. They would come with such an exquisite warmth and intensity to overwhelm you with such bliss that had tears of joy, awe and humility run from my eyes you'd never received such a loving embrace from another human being to feel your worth, I tell ya.

Egghead,

Maybe you came into this world aware of your greater self aspects knowing them as yourself from the get go but consider being sensitive to those who came into a limited awareness of being just a lowly human. It's a process for us to come into our greater self truth in spirit.  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3954101 - 03/22/05 02:34 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

to stretch it a bit, what is your opinion of hypnotherapy?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3954463 - 03/22/05 03:56 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Guide, and be guided.. :P hahaha

:confused: :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3954602 - 03/22/05 04:23 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

What makes you think that this post has anything to do with Kottonmouth? You are making rash judgements, that has no basis on reality, you didnt even ask me if i was referring to him! I was born into this wolrd a human being, just as limited as the rest of us, i am trying to speak from my personal experience, so maybe it is you that is not being sensitive to others? Jesus man, have some compassion, i am not an enlightened being, im just as human as you, and will always be human until the day i die.  :sun:

I will explain why i said that external guides are suspicious. This is becuase having faith something external implies that you are not using your own instrinsic wisdom. Instead you are relying on an external diety or 'guide' to fulfill your personal needs and desires whether it be for love, bliss or some other temporary state.

What is your main motivation for spirituality? What usually happens first and formost for a human being seriously intrested in spirituality, is that he/she tries to have a better understanding of themselves, their conditon, and how he/she functions at the level of body, speech and mind. This is where it all starts. If you get caught up and rely on some impermenant external factor, you will always be fooled becuase its an entirely dualistic perspective. It is good that you have recognised these external manifestations as apart of 'you' because thats where all journey's really begin, at the level of the individual. I apologize if i sound preachy, but this is what my heart has shown me.... :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Edited by egghead1 (03/22/05 04:43 PM)

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: ]
    #3954642 - 03/22/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Guides you.

But this guidance must to come from the inside, from your own understanding, otherwise although it may make you feel good, and give you some seemlingly 'good' advice, the guidance will still be pointed in a dualistic direction which can never apease your innermost desires becuase it will not be genuine wisdom.

--------------------

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3954651 - 03/22/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I think hynotherapy is a tool, that can be utilized to help people contact the unconcious aspects of their minds. Self-hypnosis is always best becuase its you, working with just 'you' as you are..... :heart:

--------------------

Edited by egghead1 (03/22/05 04:48 PM)

Anonymous

#3954906 - 03/22/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

dont worry about em, jiggy. i felt what you felt, it dont really matter. they are not ready to understand.

ego problems...

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: egghead1]
    #3955553 - 03/22/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
im just as human as you, and will always be human until the day i die.  :sun:

HHhhhhhhmmmmmm....  :confused:  Now I am really confused, ESPECIALY after seeing YOUR  picture that you shared....  :smirk:
Quote:

egghead1 said:

:egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg: :egg:

:heart: :grin: :lol: :rotfl: :shocked: :smirk: :rotfl: :laugh: :rolleyes: :rotfl: :lol: :grin: :heart:

:heart: LOVE to ya~ Egghead....! :heart:

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :heartpump: :heartpump: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Guides & Guidance [Re: ]
    #3955657 - 03/22/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

kotton,

Would I be posting all sorts of far out stuff here almost everyday for 8 months if I worried about what people thought of me? There really isn't even a me so so what. Only what I think of my illusion of me is what matters, and I take my husbands and daughters opinions into considerations because they are such a living part of sharing and creating the illusion of me with me.

I speak from the heart and soul and mind of my experiences as spirit in this human life and that's that, let the cookies crumble, be stepped on or be gobbled up where they may.

Of course, egghead that nothing was ever external of me, even you aren't. ONE MIND, ONE HEART in spirit we are in the final truth.

Was it coincidence you put this up shortly after kotton shared his experience with his spirit guides in a discussion with you that you disagreed with in another thread? That's a classic S&P maneuver to rally more support for your case. I read everything here and see people do it all of the time. Pretty sure I have done it myself before when I want to highlight and explore more deeply something brought up in a discussion.

If it was not inspired by that discussion with kotton in the other thread then, I sincerely beg a million pardons from you and I must be reading here to much and my head is clouded.

Speaking of, I've been reading here for 9 months and I think CheeryBomb brought her spirit guides up once. Spirit guides are a TABOO topic here at S&P it seems and it rarely comes up. Considering this is a spirituality forum, where people dealing with mushroom spirit guides you'd think the concept of spirits guiding us would be more welcomed and understood here.

Maybe its not if people just experience them while tripping on drugs beause they can write it off as hallucinations. But when you experience them with a sane mind, you can't write it off so easily.

It's soooooooo easy to first beleive they are separate from you mostly because they know stuff that you know you had no tangible way of knowing. We are raised to beleive that we can only know what we have learned through the 5 senses of our experiences.

When "something" starts dropping quantum type physics knowledge into me when I barely made it through basic algebra and cared not for science, ummmm yes, I was not quick to associate this knowledge as coming from, me, the life and mind or memory of Cindy.

Maybe I will share that beginning of what the called my Odyssey with them in another post. I was scared shitless. That was 9 years ago. It's been about two years now that I'ved boiled it all down to my heart of spirit. My heart is my sole guide now as is yours.

If someone told me back then that it was all me, I would've thought I was going MAD! Externalizing certain aspects of myself for a time was the only thing that kept me sane. I never would've been able to handle opening up awareness at the rate it opened for me (way to fast) were I not able to set some things aside until I made more sense of what was going on.

Remembering how overwhelming it was for me I guess I just jumped in to soften things up for anyone who feels they are communing with spirit guides while not under the influence. I believe them and they have my support.

I must say that if it wasn't a part of your awakening in this life then it was very unfair of me to say you were being insensitive to those for whom it is. How can you be expected to be sensitive to something you have no experiential knowledge of. I do apologize, I was out of line.  :heart:

I do want to address something you said if I may. You said that peoples guides are just telling them what they want to hear.

I don't know about any of you, but mine were tough on me. I heard a lot that I didn't want to hear or face about my soul self. To be confronted with your dark side head on while you are thinking you are all righteous and with the light side getting down on people for being puppets of the dark is not cool. Talk about having a barrel of ice cold water being dumped on you. They humbled my ass time and time again.

And then, you start thinking your being messed with and tricked and then you have all this paranoia to sort through as you have to overcome the bad and ugly truth that you are as much the worst of the worst as you think you are the best of the best. If you make it through the dark night of the soul with your marbles in tact, you see only the light and the good in the bad dark and all it becomes one light, beautiful and one good.

Getting through the duality merge is tough stuff for many stubborn egos in denial and it can be upsetting as well. You can think you are going crazy when its just a part of the awakening out of duality and merging here for some. I just think it would be nice if a window could be kept open here for people who want to talk about their experiences with guides without having them minimized while its blown wide open for them.

No one could've minimized it or merged it all for me at the time no matter how hard they tried. What would've helped is knowing more people who went through it and understood.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: egghead1]
    #3955689 - 03/22/05 07:48 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

The spirit guide is a valid notion, but it is not what most people seem to think. It has to be experienced to be commented on.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Anonymous

Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3955736 - 03/22/05 07:57 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

ok, i didnt mean to be a dick egghead. i was just in a shit mood, i didnt bother to connect at all.  I know now that you have your opinion and simply stating it. i know it wasnt a low blow...just stating your own humble opinion. jiggy is just...fake. sorry jigg, why be so fake tho? i see through you too, that is what drugs do to you, they make you an idiot...thanks for tryin to stick up for me tho, but i mean, i can handle my own.. :heart:

ok about guides...egghead..

they walk WITH you, they are THERE for you, but they HELP you.

they do have more wisdom, thats why they are your guides, when u get more wise than them(your current ones) by growing in life through learning and experiencing, listening to your heart, controlling your ego..you get new guides that are wiser and help you attain their level of awareness, if you get that far in this life, then you get yet ANOTHER new guide/s and so on and so on, til you die and go back into the light(your true home).

your purpose here is to grow, and the guides help you do just that. :heart: they dont do ANYTHING but help. the rest is on you.

some people might see them as 'above' them...... but it can be both, like they're all still equal to you(since there is no hierarchy in the light/heaven/whatever thefuck you wanna call it, i say the light), they're just on different levels of awareness(that is why we are here to grow, so we can ascend to be more powerful in our light/love)  i hope i aint got u lost... im tryin to explain as best i can.

love is more than what most of you even can even fathom. so i am a bit hesitant to even use the word around here, but those who feel me, will feel me. and the haters will hate, and the dorks will be dorks.( :lol: jiggy...no hard feelings ok, just dont be makin shit up to sound cool, when u be yourself, that is when you truly shine.)

again, im sorry egghead, man, i just get so pissed sometimes on here, the negativity i get when trying to help is bullshit soemtimes, i gotta learn to shed that shit though, so i aint asking for pity :tongue: just appologizing and letting u know why i was a bit of a dick.  ok a flat out asshole. :lol:  sorry tho.  i had just come by from another thread that i got upset over. i dont even know WHY i let the fake ass negativity get to me, its so stupid and dirty, my light can easily shine that shit away, i jut let it get to me like a dipshit, but i guess that is something we all go through and need to work on.(controlling ego, like i said) :heart:

arite peace man, no more ramble :lol:

Anonymous

Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: ]
    #3955756 - 03/22/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

I speak from the heart and soul and mind of my experiences as spirit in this human life and that's that

*cough cough* bullshit! *choke* :lol:

fakeness is negativity, negativity is darkness...i dont think u want that..do you?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3955800 - 03/22/05 08:07 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Ummmmmm kotton. I don't use drugs. I trired shrooms once when I was 18 and smoked pot 3 times in my late teens. I am 36 now. How can drugs do something to me when I don't use them? If you see me using then your seeing ability is off.

And far as me being fake I don't know what that is suppose to mean.
What did I say I can do that I  can't or claim to be or have that I am not? Care to explain such a comment or did you say it because you are in a bad mood?  Thats a flame and you've been getting away with a lot of flames around here lately. You called someone else a dumbass yesterday.

What is it when you see through and into me? We are mirrors for each other you know. So if you see something fake in me, you might want to consider that I am your reflection. :wink:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: ALWAYS Human.....? Till the day you die....? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3955826 - 03/22/05 08:13 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

:shocked:

:sun:

Anonymous

#3955841 - 03/22/05 08:17 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

that was a LOT of negativity..

the reason that i called you fake is for making up experiences and being so silly. you just want to look good, but really, your looking so silly, im pretty sure someone else sensed it was bullshit too...(LOL)

i guess im sorry for telling it like it is. and people cant really handle it.

as for the drug comment, it had to use you as an example, you dont do drugs anymore, but your still being silly like a fantasy land drug user would be like, with the goofy stuff you say for an ego boost.  all appologies for making you out to be a looney drug user. :tongue:  but your still fake..and u know it.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3955858 - 03/22/05 08:19 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

kotton,

Um what if I say I am totally full of shit, totally out to decieve everyone,  cohorting with dark and dwell in negativity. Would you feel better then? Fine by me if that's the pocket you want to put me in. I will still love you! :kiss:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Anonymous

#3955895 - 03/22/05 08:24 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

then i would tell you that you think by remaining calm and looking more mature that people will believe you and think im just being a dickhead.... hehe :heart:

that was loud and clear :grin:

Anonymous

#3955920 - 03/22/05 08:28 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

you're not out to decieve anyone.. but your still full of shit, and you dont dwell in negativity but you sure seem to like it :tongue:

you try to act like you dont give a fuck about what people think, but deep down i know you do, thats why you reach out for love like you do and make up stuff..but in NO WAY do you do it to spread negativity...it just does naturally though because you are not being true to yourself. :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom