Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: delta9]
    #3930346 -

The theme for this St. Patricks Day party seems blue- like bruised mushrooms & my Dot (yes, I drove the bong from IL to PA).

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930355 -

I live an a little over an hour outside of Philly...and Wonderland will have a cracker and the cartridges...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: blissedout]
    #3930356 -

We actually just left the Poconos last night. I was there from Sunday till midweek. It was cool; I saw my family, but only for like 3 days. Which is the best amount of time to spend at home, IMO. Any longer, and I would've needed an emergency refill on my xanax.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930367 -

:lol: I know you were hurtin'.  Even taking the last xanax before you were plannin' :wink:

Geordi, you should take electrode some emergency tubgirl.

electrode, just don't break or lose that bad boy before I get to it :stoned:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #3930370 -

Thank you very much, Mr. LaForge. I'm going to check out this Philly Pipe Depot cause we're going into center city anyway. If they don't have the cracker, I'm going to Wonderland.

It figures you live in Southeast PA.... as soon as I got into the area, my "Shine On" senses went crazy. I've been shining like a Space Negro for the past 24 hours.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930371 -

Yeah, I feel that! I love my family, but they make me want to run as fast as I can in the other direction after a day or two. :smirk:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: delta9]
    #3930375 -

The BlueDot is immortal and invincable. Also, it may be omnipotent; thats still being looked into.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930383 -

I would have thought his visor would have picked you up shining as you were.

electrode said:
The BlueDot is immortal and invincable.  Also, it may be omnipotent; thats still being looked into.



:lol: I bet my roomate is wondering what is so funny (he got all bitchy with me today so I called him a bitch and laughed at him :wink: ) :laugh:

* ninja edits


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: delta9]
    #3930386 -

I think the visor may be like a "shine-shield". He puts out the vibes, but doesn't recieve them, maybe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930389 -

Yeah, I'm not sure.  It's possible.

Check ninja edits, too. :nonono:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930391 -

Gotta run, Thread Jack-Offs! You guys have fun! Immer scheint!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930398 -

Later, man! Hope you have fun! Tel MS we said hi!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930401 -

tchuss! Don't run with the bluedot. That's worse than running with scissors. Especially by a pool!


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930402 -

Yup...I'm more South Central PA though YO


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool stuff in Philadelphia
( 1 2 all )
thecazz723 2,339 23 10/17/13 09:23 PM
by pirate-blues
* My job wants me to relocate--Providence, Philadelphia, or New Orleans?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Crystal G 12,795 340 11/11/14 06:05 PM
by zappaisgod
* I'm want to move to philadelphia, but what part?
( 1 2 all )
Mushface 1,436 33 04/07/10 09:46 AM
by Aninator
* Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Crystal G 15,941 372 09/22/15 01:20 PM
by lowbrow
* Tiny kitten doused in gasoline and left to die on Philly street Synthe 887 12 07/05/13 10:10 PM
by goldcaphunter
* what to do in philly?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
yogabunnyM 2,216 63 12/04/09 02:03 PM
by Chir0ticVisi0ns
* Crazy "Welcome to Philly" Crystal G Stories--Smoking Crack, Oxy, and Orgies to Be Coming Soon!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
Crystal G 32,154 600 04/21/16 10:02 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Philly's Mayor Nutter speaks out to black youth. Start at 9:43
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NewbieS 4,008 68 08/16/11 07:41 AM
by Samuel L Jackson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,089 topic views. 8 members, 27 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.