Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Philly people- help!
    #3929991 -

I'm staying just outside of Philadelphia through the weekend, and I need to find a headshop (more specifically, I need to find a nitrous cracker). Can anybody recommend a good one either in center city or the surrounding areas? Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3929995 -

spend a little more and get a whipped cream dispenser, they're worth the extra money saved in popped balloons.


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Smallworlds]
    #3930012 -

Thanks for the suggestion.... :rolleyes:  It's not a financial issue; I only need the cracker for a few hours.  I'll probably leave it w/ my friends here.

Now, can anyone tell me where I can get a device for the cracking of nitrous chargers (cracker or dispenser) in or around Philadelphia?  Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930019 -

:lol: sorry for butting in your urgent thread


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930023 -

Pilly Pipe Depot
5960 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19141

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3930032 -

Thank you very much, THC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930038 -

I dont know the addy or anything but theres a place called Wonderworld... or Wonderland. Supposedly its the best one in philly, but kinda pricey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930045 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930049 -

Now that you have your info, what are you in Philly for? Visiting, or passing through?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: blissedout]
    #3930094 -

Meats and I are out east visiting my family for Spring Break.  I'm staying at my sisters place tonight.  We're having a St. Patricks Day party- Guinness & mushrooms.  And nitrous & weed.  We also have some salvia, but it's not my bag.  Tomorrow, we're going to the Philly Art Museum because they are having a Salvador Dali exhibit.  I can't wait for that.  Hope all is well down south. :sun:

Once again, thank you THC and Edge.  I appreciate your assistance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930102 -

It was the adress to the DP, just a joke. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930105 -

get plenty of extra balloons, the constant change in temperature from freezing to thawed in the neck of the balloons destroys their elasticity and they pop.

...or you could always get a dispenser


--------------------
Through the excercise of patience, one may learn humility..

Smoke plenty of green, and eat fungus!!!!
:peace::heart::slomo::gd_icon::gd_icon::gd_icon::slomo:


Trip Report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3930113 -

TheHateCamel said:
It was the adress to the DP, just a joke. :grin:



:lol: I see that; I made the post before I clicked the link.  I'm hoping to avoid that place while I'm here.  Last year I went to South Street for Fat Tuesday, and there were cops EVERYWHERE.  It was like a 2:1 cop/civilian ratio.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Smallworlds]
    #3930124 -

Smallworlds said:
get plenty of extra balloons, the constant change in temperature from freezing to thawed in the neck of the balloons destroys their elasticity and they pop.

...or you could always get a dispenser



Once again thank you for your value-less input. I know how to work a cracker/balloon combo. Unless you could give me some regional advice regarding Philly headshops, I'm going to kindly ask you to stop straying off topic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930132 -

Have fun. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3930304 -

Check the porn shops, too (that's one place you can get chargers and crackers in the Bay).


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930316 -

Danksistah says hello and we hope you guys have an awesome time, up there! later, man!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: blissedout]
    #3930328 -

Hello, my fellow thread jackers! I love you guys and hope you're all having a great St. Paddy's Day!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930335 -

My St. Patty's day green isn't going to be here for a couple days :frown:

... So I'll have a great day at that time.  Until then, I'm sobbing and stressing and my roomate is being a bitch.  Soon I leave, and I can't wait to hang :heart:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Philly people- help! [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3930345 -

Dank is eating a philly cheese steak that I picked up for her. :smile: I am off work and it feels great! Are you guys going to the Poconos? That would be cool!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cool stuff in Philadelphia
( 1 2 all )
thecazz723 2,339 23 10/17/13 09:23 PM
by pirate-blues
* My job wants me to relocate--Providence, Philadelphia, or New Orleans?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Crystal G 12,795 340 11/11/14 06:05 PM
by zappaisgod
* I'm want to move to philadelphia, but what part?
( 1 2 all )
Mushface 1,436 33 04/07/10 09:46 AM
by Aninator
* Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP
( 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 )
Crystal G 15,941 372 09/22/15 01:20 PM
by lowbrow
* Tiny kitten doused in gasoline and left to die on Philly street Synthe 887 12 07/05/13 10:10 PM
by goldcaphunter
* what to do in philly?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
yogabunnyM 2,216 63 12/04/09 02:03 PM
by Chir0ticVisi0ns
* Crazy "Welcome to Philly" Crystal G Stories--Smoking Crack, Oxy, and Orgies to Be Coming Soon!!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 30 31 )
Crystal G 32,158 600 04/21/16 10:02 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* Philly's Mayor Nutter speaks out to black youth. Start at 9:43
( 1 2 3 4 all )
NewbieS 4,008 68 08/16/11 07:41 AM
by Samuel L Jackson

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,089 topic views. 0 members, 11 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.