Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22235426 -

Quote:
The northeast is incredibly depressing in the winter. I had serious sun exposure withdrawal when I was there during the winter. I swear that is the reason that I relapsed out there.



So you relapsed because you didn't get enough sun?!  :youseethisshit:


--------------------
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an
invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, conn a ship, write a
sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve an
equation, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.- Robert A. Heinlein
Saint RedBow of the Shroomey Loomey-Patron Saint of Sandbaggin Sumbitchs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: TheGreenArrow] * 1
    #22235540 -

That was a pretty good idea to go back to Philly in the summertime,
ya know, test that theory out.
And you probably don't want to hear what I think about replacing H with subs, methadone, phenobarb, tapering, whatever.
If you want to quit opiates, just do it.
Yea, you'll feel shitty for a while, so what, deal with it.

I really don't think your ready, especially with your PCP infatuation.
:goodluck: Crystal. Addiction doesn't just go away.
I have to work on my alcoholism recovery every day.

In case you haven't heard we lost a 13 year member here last week to acute liver failure.
Well, tomorrow would have been 13 years. LordSenate was only 30 years old.

:heart::shroomeryhead: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22235579 -

Crystal G said:
Moonshoe said:
Crustal G you do realize when in a sensory deprivation tank you are floating in salt water right? No way you could draw in one nor would you want to. It would fuck up the whole point of the experience by putting something in your hands you could feel. The point is sensory deprivation and handling a paper and pen would spoil that. You are just supposed to float and turn your consciousness inward and meditate.

also your paper would get soaked and covered in Salt. Sensory deprivation is awesome but drawing in the tank is not a feasible or good idea. Instead enjoy the float and when you get out draw something inspired by your experience.



Yes, I am aware that you are floating in salt water. I thought drawing could work if I taped the paper up on the "ceiling" of the door.

From what I understand, sensory deprivation is supposed to cause disorientation and hallucinations, and this is when I prefer drawing the most. My drawings become the most abstract and creative when I am in a confused and disoriented state of mind.



Yeah it won't work and it will greatly diminish the benefits of the experience. Doing a float is a great way to get your creativity going but drawing in the tank won't work for several reasons. Feel free to try it but you will just be wasting expensive float minutes.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: TheGreenArrow]
    #22235718 -

TheGreenArrow said:
Quote:
The northeast is incredibly depressing in the winter. I had serious sun exposure withdrawal when I was there during the winter. I swear that is the reason that I relapsed out there.



So you relapsed because you didn't get enough sun?!  :youseethisshit:



the northeast is fucking bullshit during the winter id relapse too dude ive lived hear my whole life im sick of this trash


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #22235805 -

snwhrt


:waits: 4 :snow:
:snowman: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: vinsue]
    #22236160 -

Lordsenate died? =[


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: danielx]
    #22236162 -

danielx said:
Lordsenate died? =[



Is this true?


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22237024 -

Yes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22247479 -

Crystal G is gunning for the next in line in the RIP thread, hooray!!!

(fuck, CG, hope you are reading this as a dark joke about the life you lead here and saying in your head 'hey, maybe there are some people still living that have lived through this and maybe they can help?....what do you think? are you still thinking about things?)

death comes to us all, but fuck if we can't gift wrap that basket with love, forgiveness & sarcasm...

:sunny:


--------------------


my mother said, to get things done, you'd better not mess with Major Tom...whose status is the baddest, everytime 'they' bless the apparatus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22253794 -

Crystal G said:
Uzziel said:
Crystal G is a perfect example of why drugs are illegal and the common folk are so scared of drugs. The more and more I think about it, yeah, its exactly why its illegal because of this shit right here

They see people like her and freak out


The few ruin it for the massess time and time again.... we'll never see full drug legalization


Fuck irresponsible drug users. :shrug:



No, not really. Because I wasn't having the standard PCP violent freakout. It actually just looked like I was heavily impaired from being drunk. Slurred speech, no coordination, even smelled like alcohol. I honestly just looked like a fucking drunk. Everybody who approached me that night assumed I just had one too many to drink.



Huh? You can't even get your own story straight. The fuck? This is what YOU wrote:

Quote:
I was completely disoriented after smoking 3 PCP cigarettes, could barely even walk or talk, and I have no clue what happened to me in those 5-6 hours. I woke up with cuts all over my fingers, dirt all over the front of my dress, several bruises and cuts on my ass, and no idea how any of that shit got there.




Sounds like to me you don't know what the fuck you did.

Reckless and stupid smoking PCP on the streets. Yes. When people think of people smoking PCP they imagine a situation just like yours or worse when they get violent.

Pretty funny you still think you're in control even when you're not. Classical illusion of a drug fiend though. No doubt. You're chasing that dragon wherever you can get it. It's all for that high. I guess something is missing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: vinsue]
    #22256556 -

vinsue said:
That was a pretty good idea to go back to Philly in the summertime,
ya know, test that theory out.
And you probably don't want to hear what I think about replacing H with subs, methadone, phenobarb, tapering, whatever.
If you want to quit opiates, just do it.
Yea, you'll feel shitty for a while, so what, deal with it.

I really don't think your ready, especially with your PCP infatuation.
:goodluck: Crystal. Addiction doesn't just go away.
I have to work on my alcoholism recovery every day.

In case you haven't heard we lost a 13 year member here last week to acute liver failure.
Well, tomorrow would have been 13 years. LordSenate was only 30 years old.

:heart::shroomeryhead: . . . :peace:



LordSenate died??? :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Sheekle]
    #22274045 -

Sheekle said:
TheGreenArrow said:
Quote:
The northeast is incredibly depressing in the winter. I had serious sun exposure withdrawal when I was there during the winter. I swear that is the reason that I relapsed out there.



So you relapsed because you didn't get enough sun?!  :youseethisshit:



the northeast is fucking bullshit during the winter id relapse too dude ive lived hear my whole life im sick of this trash



Sun exposure withdrawal is a real thing. Look up seasonal affective disorder. Leads to depression and a whole host of mental issues, all related to weather. You don't think it's just coincidence that the rainiest and gloomiest city in america, seattle, has the highest suicide rate do u?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22274078 -

Crystal G said:
Sun exposure withdrawal is a real thing. Look up seasonal affective disorder. Leads to depression and a whole host of mental issues, all related to weather. You don't think it's just coincidence that the rainiest and gloomiest city in america, seattle, has the highest suicide rate do u?




Actually more suicides happen in the summer and spring more than fall and winter.


--------------------
Amanita86 said:
Sui is trying to mod right now.  Kinda like a newborn calf tryin ta stand fer the first time ain’t it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the good old story ..aka CP crystall Crobih 3,105 18 01/26/03 12:42 AM
by Papaver
* Philly Blunt ?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 4,399 28 01/11/05 06:10 AM
by Twirling
* arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DiMeNSioN 4,203 36 12/05/05 09:54 PM
by Madtowntripper
* ghetto pipes greenhaze 2,488 15 12/10/02 04:09 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Philly people- help!
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 2,089 33 03/17/05 12:32 PM
by Geordi_La_Forge
* Buy my Billy Corgan tkts! 6/25 Philly Electric Factory, CHEAP RedNucleus 456 1 06/20/05 07:23 AM
by bf6
* Robbing the cradle Chemical_Smile 1,757 12 11/04/02 01:55 PM
by Fred Garvin
* Best Ghetto Smoking Device
( 1 2 all )
trkgsy 5,165 37 01/05/04 12:13 PM
by HidingInPlainSight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,941 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.