Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22217858 -

Sorry if I offended anybody, I don't know why my mind always goes there. Anyways, if it didn't happen it sounds like that was pretty lucky and I hope you'll be a bit more careful crystal.


--------------------
These are not the droids you're looking for :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Uzziel]
    #22217868 -

Uzziel said:
Crystal G is a perfect example of why drugs are illegal and the common folk are so scared of drugs. The more and more I think about it, yeah, its exactly why its illegal because of this shit right here

They see people like her and freak out


The few ruin it for the massess time and time again.... we'll never see full drug legalization


Fuck irresponsible drug users. :shrug:



No, not really. Because I wasn't having the standard PCP violent freakout. It actually just looked like I was heavily impaired from being drunk. Slurred speech, no coordination, even smelled like alcohol. I honestly just looked like a fucking drunk. Everybody who approached me that night assumed I just had one too many to drink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: masspan]
    #22217903 -

masspan said:
Crystal, you know how your life ends if you keep doing the things you describe, right? pretty cliche, but you are a great storyteller; concise, clear, informed, experienced

i don't believe you want to become this scripted train wreck, and i don't think anyone else on this site does either, your charisma and vibrance are magnetic for so many reasons, you have people's attention, and you are clearly not nose picking on the subway stupid

how can we help?...or do you come here for the preachey goodness and colorful chaos you create with your posts? are you warning or entertaining us?

the same as anyone that does or feels the things/ways you do, i wish you positive changes, i know i am not alone for anyone taking your posts seriously

but if you'd prefer a healthier interest in you continuing to publish your stories 'from the edge', here's one?,.....'i made it to Seoul from Pyongyang without so much as a look from the locals wondering why i was wearing nothing but a racoon codpiece, kept my cards safe-er, easily outran the norths snipers, the bags of meth taped to my ass with reflective tape were solid gold especially at dusk....'

i seriously wish you all the best, more than most

:sunny:




Actually believe it or not I was planning a trip to Costa Rica for 2 months. Was planning on going on ayahuasca ceremonies and getting off subs completely while there. I've started the process planning for this shit already... have like 4k saved up for my trip already, and that's the reason I'm tapering so low on subs. Not even at 0.2mg twice a day now. Been planning this shit for months actually.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22217928 -

Crystal G said:
Uzziel said:
Crystal G is a perfect example of why drugs are illegal and the common folk are so scared of drugs. The more and more I think about it, yeah, its exactly why its illegal because of this shit right here

They see people like her and freak out


The few ruin it for the massess time and time again.... we'll never see full drug legalization


Fuck irresponsible drug users. :shrug:



No, not really. Because I wasn't having the standard PCP violent freakout. It actually just looked like I was heavily impaired from being drunk. Slurred speech, no coordination, even smelled like alcohol. I honestly just looked like a fucking drunk. Everybody who approached me that night assumed I just had one too many to drink.



I never got violent on the stuff.  I think that is just a few people who do.  Nobody I knew did.  I'm sure yu smelled like alcohol because you drank a pretty fair amount.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22217942 -

nicechrisman said:
I've been doing some sensory deprivation tank sessions lately. Pretty cool stuff. There's one in Costa Mesa that has a really competitively priced introductory package.



K thanks for this. I'll look into this for sure when I'm back in cali.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #22217949 -

if u make it


--------------------

"There are a million reasons to drink and one just popped into my head.  If a man can't drink when he's living how the Hell can he drink when he's dead?" - Irish Limerick
I PLURed once because it was PLUR or die. - D.M.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22217993 -

Man good luck with that.  I've got no experience with ayahuasca, but I could see a vacation being beneficial to making the final jump.  That is such a low dose, I think if you can stay occupied you'll be able to make it.  Hate to think that you'd be all alone there, but things could certainly be worse.  I've had to go against alot of people's advice to find what works for me.  A nice resort in Costa Rica sounds like a better place than Philly to kick, long as you stay out of the shady areas :smirk:

Wish I could do that.  I gotta get clean with more responsibilities than I've had in years, guess that is what I get for dragging my feet, but I am determined to make it work no matter how bad it gets.  Speaking of I shouldn't be writing on here I have an online class I need to handle :tongue: hopefully I can just throw myself into work and use my restlessness to do something productive for once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #22218035 -

moonrockmushy said:
Man good luck with that.  I've got no experience with ayahuasca, but I could see a vacation being beneficial to making the final jump.  That is such a low dose, I think if you can stay occupied you'll be able to make it.  Hate to think that you'd be all alone there, but things could certainly be worse.  I've had to go against alot of people's advice to find what works for me.  A nice resort in Costa Rica sounds like a better place than Philly to kick, long as you stay out of the shady areas :smirk:

Wish I could do that.  I gotta get clean with more responsibilities than I've had in years, guess that is what I get for dragging my feet, but I am determined to make it work no matter how bad it gets.  Speaking of I shouldn't be writing on here I have an online class I need to handle :tongue: hopefully I can just throw myself into work and use my restlessness to do something productive for once.



Thanks a lot man. And trust me you can fucking taper below 2mg. You can do it dude. Honestly getting down to 0.5mg is the hard part. If jumping from 2mg to 1mg is too hard. Get the strips. Cut them to 1.9mg. Then 1.8mg. Then 1.7mg. You catch my drift. That's how I got down to 0.125mg now. Slow dose micro taper. Xanax or phenobarbital really helps too for when u can't sleep and are in pain and shit. Make that shit occasional though, don't use it more than once every 3 days if at all possible.

I have 2 months worth of Norco and tramadol too. I plan on taking them with me to Costa Rica only when the sub withdrawal feels terrible and unbearable. But at least with getting off Norco I will just deal with the shits for a day and be fine right after. With subs the depression is HORRIBLE getting off them and lasts MONTHS. I can't take that shit man.

Edited by Crystal G (09/10/15 06:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #22218040 -

From what I've gathered, Iboga has a much higher success rate than Ayahuasca in treating opiate addiction.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22218138 -

nicechrisman said:
From what I've gathered, Iboga has a much higher success rate than Ayahuasca in treating opiate addiction.



I looked into that. But iboga is RIDICULOUS expensive even in Costa Rica and Mexico that shit is 8k for a 7 day treatment. Fuck all that noise. Junkies don't got that kinda money. If I spend that much I won't have any savings left to be able to live on my own and start fresh after.

I don't need iboga, that shit is for junkies shooting 10 bags of dope a day. My opiate tolerance is low enough to where I can micro taper off NORCOS. And honestly. I don't need it. Because I'm determined on my fucking own.

You know how I know? Because the day I went to cop that pcp. Is the SAME EXACT CORNER I used to cop dope and rock from. I ended up talking to the dealers, they recognized me by face of course and said the usual "holy shit ain't seen u in a long while cuzz" "ahh well u know I went to rehab long story" typical shit.

Well, I remember feeling extra courageous that night, and I asked to see the stamp that I always bought. Head Shot it was called, yup that's the one. But I turned it down man. I have no interest in copping dope and rock anymore. Not even a fucking craving to want to shoot dope anymore. Fuck all that shit. The only drug I still really wanna do is pcp. I just like that disorienting confused feeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22218192 -

Crystal G said:
ModestMouse said:
You mean people around you are losing interest in psychedelic drugs as they age?

Yeah I think that's a common trend. Psychedelics seem to be strongly used by people up until their mid-late twenties



Not true bro. I fried on acid again last night (2nd time this week), this time I had a CRAZY trip and decided to do something completely out of the blue.

I turned all the lights off while tripping balls, grabbed a pen and paper and drew while completely disoriented and blind and hallucinating in a confused and deranged state of mind. I was like "HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS IS SO MUCH OF A BETTER HIGH THAN PCP. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME RUSH I GET FROM DOING PCP N OTHER THRILL RISKY SHIT. The confusion, the disorientation, I FUCKING LOVE IT."

I have to come back at some point and post the artwork that resulted. Bear in mind I'm no Damm artist at all, but it ended up coming out really tucking cool.


K well that's all I have to report back folks. Now how on earth do I confuse and disoriented myself like that without drugs? I'm seriously  thinking about looking into some sensory deprivation  SHIT now. BRB guys



You fried on acid 2nd time this week after being fucked up on PCP and getting robbed just a couple days ago?

Man, what are you doing with your life? You need to cut out the drugs and get your shit together.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #22218197 -

Also, the other problem is, iboga isn't effective for methadone or suboxone. It's way too long acting of an opiate. What happens is people who are on subs and methadone feel fine after the first 7 days of detox. Then they get back home and feel like shit and it lasts for MONTHS, and some can't take it and end up relapsing or going back on methadone or subs.

I called the clinics and told them my situation to inquire  about this and this is what they told me. They basically advised me to relapse, get on a shorter acting opiate like oxy or dilaudid or heroin for a MINIMUM OF 3 to 8 weeks (ideally longer the better while the subs flush out ur system), and then check  myself into an iboga in clinic.

Which is fucking horrible advice if you really think about it. I mean who knows what would happen to me if I relapsed during that time. Maybe I would get so hooked on the drug again I would refuse treatment and not wanna go anymore. At worst, I could OD. No way, Fuck that. I'm doing what's best for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G]
    #22218207 -

Yeah that doesn't seem like very solid advice to me


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22218223 -

You need to go to rehab and get completely sober and get your life together Crystal G. It is sad to see you this way.


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22218224 -

When have you not seen her this way BC?


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #22218227 -

Honey, all that stuff is just help.  The biggest change is going to have to come from you and you alone.  You are going to have to recognize that you are destroying your life and decide that you don't want to do that anymore.  Chemicals are chemicals.  They can help and they can harm.  Your mind holds the key and you have to use it in different ways.  I hope you can because I like you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22218247 -

Next thread is gonna be "Got kidnapped and gang raped while drunk and high on dope and PCP"


--------------------
Taking acid and thinking you are a better man is a lot different then actually becoming a better man.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22218337 -

AFAIK violence is a lot more common with heavy (ab)use. Lesser uses would probably be "stuck"/immobilized well before that degree of detachment from reality.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Bitter Cactus]
    #22223227 -

Crystal G said:
ModestMouse said:
You mean people around you are losing interest in psychedelic drugs as they age?

Yeah I think that's a common trend. Psychedelics seem to be strongly used by people up until their mid-late twenties



Not true bro. I fried on acid again last night (2nd time this week), this time I had a CRAZY trip and decided to do something completely out of the blue.

I turned all the lights off while tripping balls, grabbed a pen and paper and drew while completely disoriented and blind and hallucinating in a confused and deranged state of mind. I was like "HOLY SHIT!!!! THIS IS SO MUCH OF A BETTER HIGH THAN PCP. THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME RUSH I GET FROM DOING PCP N OTHER THRILL RISKY SHIT. The confusion, the disorientation, I FUCKING LOVE IT."

I have to come back at some point and post the artwork that resulted. Bear in mind I'm no Damm artist at all, but it ended up coming out really tucking cool.


K well that's all I have to report back folks. Now how on earth do I confuse and disoriented myself like that without drugs? I'm seriously  thinking about looking into some sensory deprivation  SHIT now. BRB guys



So, I'm back with that picture. It turned out pretty good considering I was drawing blind in the complete dark, disoriented, confused, and tripping balls. Man what a rush it was drawing this thing. Now how the hell do I confuse and disorient myself like this without drugs? I just started drawing the most random shit out of instinct. Ended up with a dragon on the left with syringes for horns, some punk dude and some hippie chick making out in the middle, and some story of the punk dude going on on the right. You can't see it because its cropped off, but there's a bird on the left that's either flying or bursting into flames at the very top left.

Now bear in mind I am NOT an artist or anything, I was just doodling using a multi-colored pen and paper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Got Robbed in a Philly Ghetto While High Out Of My Mind on PCP [Re: Crystal G] * 1
    #22223244 -

Hmmm *strokes freudian gland* I see a long history of auto-matriarchal sexual tension between you and your father... and a Murray's Complex built up between you and your mother.


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* the good old story ..aka CP crystall Crobih 3,105 18 01/26/03 12:42 AM
by Papaver
* Philly Blunt ?
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 4,399 28 01/11/05 06:10 AM
by Twirling
* arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! IVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
DiMeNSioN 4,203 36 12/05/05 09:54 PM
by Madtowntripper
* ghetto pipes greenhaze 2,488 15 12/10/02 04:09 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* Philly people- help!
( 1 2 all )
Burke Dennings 2,089 33 03/17/05 12:32 PM
by Geordi_La_Forge
* Buy my Billy Corgan tkts! 6/25 Philly Electric Factory, CHEAP RedNucleus 456 1 06/20/05 07:23 AM
by bf6
* Robbing the cradle Chemical_Smile 1,757 12 11/04/02 01:55 PM
by Fred Garvin
* Best Ghetto Smoking Device
( 1 2 all )
trkgsy 5,165 37 01/05/04 12:13 PM
by HidingInPlainSight

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
15,941 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.