Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: geokills]
    #3915067 -

02/27/04 03:57 PM


how long does it take rip!!!


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: Vulture]
    #3916290 -

Vulture said:
02/27/04 03:57 PM


how long does it take rip!!!



rip's gettin old, i'm sure he just forgot about it!

But really...... i tought it went to the dump, due to the lack of interest!

:smile:


--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....



"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: kindkesey]
    #3916447 -

lack of interest?

pff

went to the dump just becasue people forgot about it casue ripps slow ass :smile:

i cant say anything tho...im the worste procrastinator in the world.


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: Ripple]
    #3916741 -

Was not yet alive.. in.. 77. So.. confused by the absence of the words "grateful dead" in this thread.. Everything is going black...


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3916843 -

Let's get this thing up again !!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: JettaJay]
    #3916933 -

Boston Gardens 5/7/77 - Samson and Delilah, Bertha, Estimated Prophet, Eyes of the World
Buffalo War Memorial 5/9/77 - Help on the Way>Slipknot>Franklin's tower, Cassidy, The Music Never Stops
Cornell University 5/8/77 - Scarlet>Fire on the Moutain, Morning Dew, One More Saturday Night


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: Vulture]
    #3917431 -

Actually I would love to do it but I need someone to host the songs I just don't have the time to burn cd's these days.

If this one is anything like the last three It will take lots of time.

on Picks 1 - 3 I burnt and mailed about 175 CD's and I had help from KK !!!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: Ripple]
    #3917446 -

I can help burn 'em !!! I have like 200 cd's sitting here just waiting to be burned.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: JettaJay]
    #3917462 -

http://www.filecloud.com/

^ there is your host

my username is vulture..add me to your friends list


--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shroomery pics Volume 4 (May 1977) [Re: Ripple]
    #3917541 -

Ripple said:
Actually I would love to do it but I need someone to host the songs I just don't have the time to burn cd's these days.

If this one is anything like the last three It will take lots of time.

on Picks 1 - 3 I burnt and mailed about 175 CD's and I had help from KK !!!



Damn, dude!  If it cost you $3.00 to send out each cd, then that would be $525.  :eek:





--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* "The Shroomery Pics JGB" Volume 2
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 20,576 138 04/15/09 02:11 PM
by Krishna
* Shroomery pics Volume 3
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ripple 16,338 108 03/22/05 12:23 AM
by Learyfan
* Last chance to get shroomery pics volume 2
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 3,643 28 02/19/04 11:57 PM
by Ripple
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,218 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Download Shroomery Picks Volume 3 here
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 6,775 40 03/02/04 01:45 AM
by shriek
* Shroomery Pics Vol 1 & 2
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,145 24 12/12/03 05:17 PM
by Ripple
* favorite dead album?
( 1 2 3 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 5,539 42 11/06/04 09:10 AM
by Ripple
* Grateful Dead show downloading help...(Get the music!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 12,273 22 06/13/10 12:21 AM
by skunkjar

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
7,657 topic views. 6 members, 36 guests and 237 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.