Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Synthetic pheromone review
    #3857445 - 03/02/05 03:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So I ordered some pheromones(odorless chemicals that affect people's behavior). I got Chikara, Scent of Euros, and Primal Instinct. Chikara is known as an all-around mixture that makes people around you feel at ease and chicks get somewhat horny. Scent of Euros is a great "friend" mixture that makes people feel like being friendly and happy. Primal Instinct is purely sexual....it makes chicks want your dick.

So, I decided to try them out for the first time today. I put on a little Primal Instinct and some Scent of Euros. I went to the vet. I was waiting in the room for a doctor to come in. I was thinking I would get the same guy I got last time. Instead this cute young blond chick walks in. She smiles and says, "Hi, My name is Dr. Fox". I shit you not....her name was Dr. Fox. I about had a fucking heart attack right there. I was not prepared at all for this situation. Because of this, I was off my game.

So, she manages to get kind of near me because she is grabbing and holding my cat. I notice that she starts talking all nervously and averting her eyes when I looked at her. I could tell she was digging me. She wasn't jumping on my dick or anything....but you could tell that something was on her mind when she was around me. She wasn't some young girl so she didn't do lame shit like play with her hair or bat her eyelashes at me though.

So, it appears as if I am 1 for 1 with this stuff. Now it is off to the grocery store. Let's see what happens.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3857470 - 03/02/05 03:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

haha
keep us updated

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: Vvellum]
    #3857483 - 03/02/05 03:48 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, are you that desperate that you need to fool someone with chemicals? Or is this just an experiment?

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3857487 - 03/02/05 03:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, are you that desperate that you need to fool someone with chemicals? Or is this just an experiment?

Both.

:lol:
:smirk:

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3857502 - 03/02/05 03:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

where did you order this? I see that Primal Instinct is sold all over the net.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #3857548 - 03/02/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

Both.

:smirk:

:laugh: good luck in your endeavors, will be an expenisve woman to stay with.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3857561 - 03/02/05 04:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

where did you order this? I see that Primal Instinct is sold all over the net.

www.pheromonesandmore.com

They also have a forum on there where people can talk about the products and stuff.

Invisiblemoog
Stranger

#3857563 - 03/02/05 04:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

from what I've heard, all those synthetic pheromone products are bunk because they don't work in the way that the body naturally uses pheromones. but I'm still interested to hear how this works out for you.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3857572 - 03/02/05 04:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

good luck in your endeavors, will be an expenisve woman to stay with.

I am pretty much going to become a pheromone addict. Much like a cokehead, I will be running to the bathroom to spray the shit on every opportunity I get. I will be "pheromoned up" all day long.

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #3857610 - 03/02/05 04:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

BOTTLED PHEROMONES LEAD TO DOG ATTACK

Many of our readers have asked us to investigate whether bottled pheromones work. We have investigated them at length In Cooperation with Dr. Richard Payne of Brandine University, and have results to report.

Dr. Payne studied over one hundred products purported to contain human pheromone. His studies show that our readers? skepticism was justified. ?Pheromones are a type of musk, Dr. Payne told us, "that is detected by a small organ in the nose called the vomeronasal organ, but are not literally smelled. All animals that reproduce sexually emit pheromones. These glandular secretions attract? the opposite sex. Humans are no exception. Many companies are selling what they claim are bottled human pheromones. They are being sold through mail order, online, and can even be found at upscale department stores and boutiques in perfumes and colognes. Their advertisements promise to deliver success with the opposite sex, newfound respect on the job, renewed confidence, and so many other things we would allegedly have if people found us more attractive. Most of these products,? said Dr. Payne, ?Contain nothing but scented water or scented oil. They are a scam. Their advertisements claim that two varieties of pheromone exist, one produced by men, and one produced by women. In truth, each one of us produces a unique blend of pheromones that will attract those we are likely to be compatible with. They can be affected by a number of factors. They can send out signals telling a prospective mate we are sick, or we are depressed, and many other messages. The scent of fear is a form of this. Pheromones are strongest when we are at the height of our fertility cycles, but even then are so subtle that they can easily be masked.? His study did find one case where the bottled pheromones were real. The bad thing about it was they were canine female pheromones, not the human male ones they were advertised to be.

A test subject whom we will call ?Marty? wore them while visiting several popular bars and dance clubs near Brandine?s campus. Women did not pay extra attention to him, and he felt no extra confidence. Dogs however were very interested in ?Marty?. They followed him around, and repeatedly attempted copulation with his leg. At the end of the night, he tried to take a shortcut back to the dormitories through an enclosed alley. He was cornered, and sexually assaulted by a large pack of amorous dogs. They knocked him over, and had their way with any part of his body they could wrap themselves around, until they were satisfied. ?Marty? felt so violated that he was reluctant to speak about it, but with the promise that we would not use his real name, he did.??

?Those sex-crazed mutts violated my body and used me! They made me their bitch! I agreed to try the pheromones Dr. Payne was studying because he gave me twenty bucks, and I was hoping to get with some of the sorority girls, even though I?m not in one of the popular fraternities. I never bargained for this.? It was horrible! Who let the dogs out???

Dr. Payne had this to say to everyone tempted to try bottled pheromones. ?Save your money. If you gain confidence using these products, it will only be the placebo effect at work. At best, these products will do nothing. At worst, you could end up like ?Marty.? If you want to use pheromones, use your own. Wash with soap and water, preferably an unscented soap, a few hours before going out. Do not use deodorant except on hot summer evenings, and then only the unscented variety. By all means, do not use perfumes or colognes. These products will match your natural musk. The sweat under you arms will spread your natural must through the air. Your natural pheromones will work if you give them a chance to.

Watch out for any dogs giving you "the look".

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #3857834 - 03/02/05 05:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

At the end of the night, he tried to take a shortcut back to the dormitories through an enclosed alley. He was cornered, and sexually assaulted by a large pack of amorous dogs. They knocked him over, and had their way with any part of his body they could wrap themselves around, until they were satisfied. ?Marty? felt so violated that he was reluctant to speak about it, but with the promise that we would not use his real name, he did.

Bwahahahaha!!!!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3857921 - 03/02/05 05:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

did you know girls who take the birthcontrol pills can't sense pheromones?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: stefan]
    #3858048 - 03/02/05 05:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

did you know girls who take the birthcontrol pills can't sense pheromones?

Really? I never heard that.

Invisiblericochet
    #3858086 - 03/02/05 05:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I bet Howard Dean can sense pheromones. :loveeyes:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3858295 - 03/02/05 06:33 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
haha
keep us updated

....Yes please do!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3858487 - 03/02/05 07:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

See...what did I tell ya when you were askin me a few days ago Randal. Chikara is the best one generally speaking. Its not too strong too scare away but it does force the girl to break the ice. When I was researching for LS products...Chikara came up on top in 7 of the 10 trials followed by Scent of Eros and Perception. Just remember, if you do get involved in an actual comminted relationship....your partner will have to deal with you as "you" are...no mind tricks or fancy pheromones, but this wont matter if you actually have a chemistry and care for eachother in the end. Pheromones just get the ball rolling easier.

Edited by PsillyNilly (03/02/05 07:07 PM)

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3858502 - 03/02/05 07:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe I can use some of this stuff to get Chinadoll......in the mood! :heart:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3860930 - 03/03/05 03:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

found this link for ya http://www.anapsid.org/pheromones.html
Quote:

Le Magnen deduced from these results that sensitivity to musk in women is critically defendant on the levels of estrogen in the blood: during ovulation, serum estrogen is at a peak, whereas serum levels of estrogen are low during menstruation, pregnancy, in post-menopausal women, women who have had ovarectomies, and birth-control pill users.

so decreased sensitivity, not completely insensitive. if you want to know more I'm sure you can find better/more interesting papers than this one on the subject

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Synthetic pheromone review [Re: stefan]
    #3878079 - 03/06/05 05:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Synthetic Pheromone review part 2:

This happened last night.

I had some "Primal Instinct" and some "Scent of Euros" on. An ex-girlfriend stopped by. I found an excuse to lean in close to her and BOOM!....she starts looking at me. Not too much later she pushes me onto my bed and tries to kiss me. I had to push her off of me (she has a boyfriend).

Synthetic Pheromone .... 2 for 2.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3878109 - 03/06/05 05:33 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

whatever happened to just "smelling good"
for the opposite sex.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub