Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
(Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful
    #13138270 - 09/02/10 02:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Be careful with this stuff, it will drop your blood pressure big time, and possibly give you a heart attack.  My GF passed out 3 times the other day after smoking some (quite a bit, actually).  Her blood pressure dropped to 50, medics had to help her get rehydrated.  It sucked.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: PNW, Oregon Coast
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Aaladorn]
    #13138277 - 09/02/10 02:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
Be careful with this stuff, it will drop your blood pressure big time, and possibly give you a heart attack.  My GF passed out 3 times the other day after smoking some (quite a bit, actually).  Her blood pressure dropped to 50, medics had to help her get rehydrated.  It sucked.

smoke the plants flowers like normal stoners :facepalm: if i saw someone smoking that shit in my town i would slap them and give them a nug of Oregon phyre

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: killuminati420]
    #13138281 - 09/02/10 02:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

well, I'm looking for a job and she gets random drug tests.  It's not my first choice, I agree with you completely.  but be careful who you slap.  asshat

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: killuminati420]
    #13138290 - 09/02/10 02:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Some people are on probation or get drug tested for work and can't smoke weed.  I like JWH-018 as much as I like weed, plus its dirt cheap.  I'd rather smoke weed because it tastes good and has a long history of use in humans, but I can't.

--------------------

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Aaladorn]
    #13138336 - 09/02/10 03:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
well, I'm looking for a job and she gets random drug tests.  It's not my first choice, I agree with you completely.  but be careful who you slap.  asshat

lol i wouldnt rlly slap somebody...just an expression of emotion...

and i honestly say U.A's aren't even worth smoking the synthetics...AT ALL...the only thing i find worth it to smoke that nasty would be DMT because i must travel to hyperspace every now and then...

But i was on juvenile probation for 2yrs and i can feel you...i can...it sucks...i used to pop a bunch of blatter infection pills to clean my system or "Certo's" gelatin :puke: So i guess if probation was the case i would smoke it just because its better than blatter infection pills

What does this shit taste like?

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: fapjack]
    #13138342 - 09/02/10 03:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Weed makes my BP drop, also my blood sugar. Can i venture a guess that's she a small girl who probably didn't eat much that day?

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

#13138376 - 09/02/10 03:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It tastes like shwag, but a little harsher.  It's way strong though, 3 bong hit send me to the moon.

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #13138397 - 09/02/10 03:19 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

no, what happened is we each had a monster energy drink earlier in the day while we were hiking.  And then we split a pitcher of super strong margaritas before going to a crowded concert.  It was smoky and hot and stagnant, all of these things + the Space caused the issue.  I was woozy too.

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

#13138433 - 09/02/10 03:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SquaReSaltine said:
Weed makes my BP drop, also my blood sugar. Can i venture a guess that's she a small girl who probably didn't eat much that day?

we just arent supposed to be smoking manmade synthetics...its not right....

but it sounds like your GF had a panic attack...shouldn't have been smoking synthetics of a copy-cat THC :shrug: It makes it a drug not a plant
Quote:

Aaladorn said:
It tastes like shwag, but a little harsher.  It's way strong though, 3 bong hit send me to the moon.

describe the taste of "shwag" to me..you mean like it tastes like shitty weed? i dont get how a synthetic chemical can taste like a plant :shrug:

Invisibledr_gonz
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: killuminati420] * 1
    #13138445 - 09/02/10 03:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:
Quote:

Aaladorn said:

smoke the plants flowers like normal stoners :facepalm: if i saw someone smoking that shit in my town i would slap them and give them a nug of Oregon phyre

:wave:

Oregon Phyre, please :smile:

Offlinehidenseek
loafter
Male

Loc: Etoba-mi-coke
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #13138454 - 09/02/10 03:29 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SquaReSaltine said:
Weed makes my BP drop, also my blood sugar.

omg mayby the munchies are a cure for the bloodsugar drop

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: dr_gonz]
    #13138509 - 09/02/10 03:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:
Quote:

Aaladorn said:

:lol: i just put that because we always joke about the slang "fire" its funny

InvisibleGumbyM
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#13138528 - 09/02/10 03:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Wait, there's supposed to be two number for BP. Had to be some number over 50. Even then, if her diastolic pressure (second number) dropped to 50 it wouldn't be that bad. Normal BP is around 120/80, much lower if you exercise frequently. If her systolic pressure (first number) dropped to 50, then that would be a major problem (like she'd be died).

Invisibledr_gonz
    #13138537 - 09/02/10 03:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:
Quote:

dr_gonz said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:
Quote:

Aaladorn said:

:lol: i just put that because we always joke about the slang "fire" its funny

can i haz :smile:

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Gumby]
    #13138542 - 09/02/10 03:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I know Gumby, I asked the medics about that and couldn't get a straight answer. The medics were busy, like 4 other girls passed out too.  It was weird that it was all girls passing out.

InvisibleGumbyM
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#13138562 - 09/02/10 03:51 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Was it hot and humid as balls? Also, were you guys sitting down or crouched while smoking, then stand up?

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Gumby]
    #13138597 - 09/02/10 03:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It sounds like the JWH-018 didn't have much to do with her passing out.

--------------------

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

#13138625 - 09/02/10 04:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It was really hot and humid, it was so stuffy and smokey and stagnant.  And she was leaning against the wall and said "I don't feel so good, we should leave" and as we started walking she passed out. 

And I agree it wasn't just the space that caused it, but I have smoked too much of it before and nearly passed out, I got the chills really bad even though it was not cold.  It effects blood pressure a lot.  It also dilates my pupils.

Edited by Aaladorn (09/02/10 04:05 PM)

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

#13138803 - 09/02/10 04:39 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
It was really hot and humid, it was so stuffy and smokey and stagnant.  And she was leaning against the wall and said "I don't feel so good, we should leave" and as we started walking she passed out. 

And I agree it wasn't just the space that caused it, but I have smoked too much of it before and nearly passed out, I got the chills really bad even though it was not cold.  It effects blood pressure a lot.  It also dilates my pupils.

find a stoner job that smokes weed and blaze up plants...:shrug:

Is there a variety of weed in TX like there is in Oregon? I know here we got good chronic outdoor as well as the chronic indoor, sometimes being hard to tell the difference...But indoor could be grown the same anywhere from Mexico to the North Pole if you had the heaters/air conditioners to do it right

Invisiblegolden1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: north korea
    #13138870 - 09/02/10 04:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:

but it sounds like your GF had a panic attack...shouldn't have been smoking synthetics of a copy-cat THC :shrug: It makes it a drug not a plant

that is some pretty poor logic. also, pure jwh has almost no taste at all and isn't harsh.

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: golden1]
    #13138903 - 09/02/10 04:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

golden1 said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:

that is some pretty poor logic. also, pure jwh has almost no taste at all and isn't harsh.

no you're just trying to go against me because you are in denial of synthetic chemicals being crackhead and not right

and OP...the reason i said it might have been a panic attack is because ive seen people get them from smoking weed...and because you/she are smoking a pure synthetic molecule of an immitation of weed,...it just might happen

It makes sense that it could cause a panic attack to someone who is inexperienced,...but it sounds like you both are exp so i dont know what it coulda been...like i said dont smoke synthetics...It wasn't intended for use like plants are

OfflineNexius
Ruler
Male

Loc: Earth Flag
    #13138939 - 09/02/10 05:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:

IM beginning to think it isn't jwh-018 or something because this happened to me 2x, and hasn't happened eto me ever before (1+ year)

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak

InvisibleGumbyM
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

#13139180 - 09/02/10 06:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:
Quote:

golden1 said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:

no you're just trying to go against me because you are in denial of synthetic chemicals being crackhead and not right

and OP...the reason i said it might have been a panic attack is because ive seen people get them from smoking weed...and because you/she are smoking a pure synthetic molecule of an immitation of weed,...it just might happen

It makes sense that it could cause a panic attack to someone who is inexperienced,...but it sounds like you both are exp so i dont know what it coulda been...like i said dont smoke synthetics...It wasn't intended for use like plants are

Yeah it was totally a panic attack... except the fact that you're completely forgetting the fact that she was dehydrated, drank two different types of diuretics (energy drink and alcohol), it was hot as balls and humid, she was likely exhausted, and her blood pressure was low.

Panic attacks induce very high blood pressure.

It is totally possible that she passed out from dehydration, heat stroke, over exertion or a combo of all three. Get out of here with that "ohhh chemicals are what crackheads smoke." Do you know how many DMT extraction threads of yours I've had to move from the Pub to ODD or the chem forum? News flash buddy: DMT is a chemical, and you're altering it by extracting it from MHRB.

Your self-righteous hippie logic fails on several levels.

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: woodwork Flag
    #13139199 - 09/02/10 06:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Onlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
    #13139235 - 09/02/10 06:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:

:picard: What kind of logic leads you to that conclusion

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

Offlinekilluminati420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Tangerines]
    #13139239 - 09/02/10 06:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

DMT is worth it is all i gotta say....and i HATE smoking it...because its freebased...but i accept it...

Im making aya right now because i hate smoking it...and yes im a hippy...and im proud of it

Invisibleal.ly
aspiring muse.
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: Tangerines]
    #13139246 - 09/02/10 06:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ooh...pwn... and lolz. Jwh blends make me pass out as well, and I'm a 5'3, 106lb female... who happens to drink coffee and energy shots like they're going out of style, practice yoga regularly, and not get enough water... plus I smoke ciggs. 25 y/o. Addition, people.

--------------------

Who are you?...why?

Onlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶

Folding@home Statistics
    #13139280 - 09/02/10 06:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

killuminati420 said:
DMT is worth it is all i gotta say....and i HATE smoking it...because its freebased...but i accept it...

Im making aya right now because i hate smoking it...and yes im a hippy...and im proud of it

Dude if you actually knew anything about anything you would know that everything is natural

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢

Invisibleal.ly
aspiring muse.
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: propensity]
    #13139306 - 09/02/10 06:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

propensity said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:

Dude if you actually knew anything about anything you would know that everything is natural

"Natural" is a subjective term. Does jwh, aya, dmt, mesc, lsa, lsd, etc... grow from the ground? No. They are "synthetic" also a subjective term. They are not "made" by man, but "concocted" in some way.

--------------------

Who are you?...why?

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: al.ly]
    #13139310 - 09/02/10 06:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I mean shit meth is found in some plants.  That makes being a meth head a ok.

Invisibleal.ly
aspiring muse.
 User Gallery

#13139331 - 09/02/10 06:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm: wow. I'm out. You're... not worth the time, dude.

--------------------

Who are you?...why?

OfflineTangerines
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: al.ly]
    #13139336 - 09/02/10 06:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not worth anything, dude. Except maybe a few grand for my kidneys.

Invisibleal.ly
aspiring muse.
 User Gallery

#13139359 - 09/02/10 06:38 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That's dudette to you... and I retract the statement, because that was totally worth my time. :heart:

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #13139369 - 09/02/10 06:39 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

My meth is 100% organic brah.

OfflineEnvix
swag yolo
 User Gallery

Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #13139375 - 09/02/10 06:41 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i smoke it just cuz its so cheap. 1g of the stuff has lasted me like 6 months. and i smoke it daily

--------------------
REMINDER: don't forget to drink the water

Onlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶

Folding@home Statistics
    #13139449 - 09/02/10 06:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

al.ly said:
Quote:

propensity said:
Quote:

killuminati420 said:

"Natural" is a subjective term. Does jwh, aya, dmt, mesc, lsa, lsd, etc... grow from the ground? No. They are "synthetic" also a subjective term. They are not "made" by man, but "concocted" in some way.

They're still created by the universe. There is no difference between man and the universe. All these compounds came to exist by the nature of the universe, and therefore are natural

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #13140124 - 09/02/10 09:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

JWH-018 increases your blood pressure.  Don't smoke those fucking blends with god knows what plants in them.  If you are going to smoke it, smoke it by itself or on weed.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

InvisibleRoboShaman
ɪv ѕяɪяacнa user

#13140235 - 09/02/10 10:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I smoked that shit only one time, and it was my last. Ridiculous heart-rate, profuse sweating, trouble breathing. Maybe I'm just a pussy? :shrug:

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

#13142133 - 09/03/10 11:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

killuminati420
Banned: 09/02/10 06:15 PM
Expires: 09/02/11 06:15 PM
Reason: Underage User

Figures.

--------------------

InvisiblemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: (Synthetic Weed/JWH-018/Space) & Dehydration = LIGHTS OUT. Be careful [Re: fapjack]
    #13142153 - 09/03/10 11:34 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This thread is full of stupid.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub