Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleshriek

heimia salicifolia alcohol
    #3692322 - 01/28/05 06:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I finnaly , after several attempts, on this plant found some effect.

i first made alcohol, water, sugar and yiest and heimia in the wine before distilling, end result was 86% alcohol. I tried this first but with no noticable effects beside the alcohol. so I addet more heimia in the booze. 35 grams per 1 litre. I had the heimia in alcohol for 1 week and it was shaken every day. Then I pour it trough a filter and endet up with a brown liquid.

effects was very diffrent now, i get this sunglass effect where everything appeared more darker. It also made me feel very lightheaded and confused after 5 x 6cl shots. --

anyone tried this too?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefelixhigh
KIA
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: heimia salicifolia alcohol [Re: shriek]
    #3693337 - 01/28/05 02:04 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i am playing with heimia right now, you said you used 35g for 1l alcohol? isn't it a bit too little heimia (or too much alcohol)? besides that -
take a look at this link:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/~auxin/heimia.html#Chemical%20Properties%20of%20Selected%20Alkaloids

see the chemical proprieties of the alkaloids, i was choosing a solvent for my extraction so i picked methanol, which is said to dissolve most of the alkaloids.
i have soaked ~5g for a day (2 soaks) and it became light green at first, now its dark green, filtered and evaporating.
i am waiting for the residue now, haven't checked today yet... i'll let you guys know how methanol works as a solvent for heimia alkies...

FH

Offlinefelixhigh
KIA
Male User Gallery

Re: heimia salicifolia alcohol [Re: felixhigh]
    #3693523 - 01/28/05 02:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

psychonautical bioassay:
i took a couple lungfuls from that heimia 'hash', which btw was separated in a couple fases - yellow at the top and green downwards. i was quite tense before i try it (it's my nature, also the perfect test for real calming proprieties), i was all raunchy now i'm all 'peace and love'... not like cannabis, but sure as calming as. and the music... i'm listening to songs i used to listen 5 yrs ago so i know them really well... but they're SO groovy, damn!
for me this plant should be called 'ear opener'... =)

FH

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
    #3694131 - 01/28/05 05:54 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I can't wait until my little heimia bushes get big. I have such crappy soil I should probably put some plants in pots instead of soil.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
    #3700618 - 01/30/05 02:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Uh, you are drinking methanol?

http://yarchive.net/med/methanol_poisoning.html

Stick with ethanol. Methanol is the yucky stuff that gives you hangovers and well, poisoning.

The indigenous people of my country have had problems with drinking pure methanol. It burns holes in their stomach lining and causes them to go blind. Generally, this is not a good thing.

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlinefelixhigh
KIA
Male User Gallery

#3702207 - 01/30/05 02:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

felixhigh said:
psychonautical bioassay:
i took a couple lungfuls from that heimia 'hash'
FH

no offence but your weed seems to be good pal! or perhaps you need glasses, you can barely read! :wink:
lets get it straight - i smoked my extract, it ended up like a hash oil, after _all_ the _methanol_ was _gone_. but thanks for the concern, safety is never too much.

stoney - neither did i could wait so i went to look for it. as for the soil - i've found it ocurring or places with real poor soil, mostly 'clay soil'.

FH :stoned:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden