Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

Loc: http://www.shroomery.org/...
new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata
    #6453463 - 01/12/07 07:25 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

looking to see if asnyone is down to trade one of their pereskiopsis spathulata plants for one of my heimia salicifolia plants?i am also just down for trading all plants.i will post a comment to this with my list in a bit.thanks.

--------------------
when you become one with nature,nature becomes one with you.if you never try it you will never know the truth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata [Re: entheodome]
    #6453468 - 01/12/07 07:27 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

Since you're new, you can't see the Marketplace forum yet. Stick around a little longer and it'll pop up. This will probably be moved or closed for now... but patience is key. :smile:

In the meantime, welcome and enjoy your stay. :smile:

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Loc: Central, TX
Re: new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata [Re: entheodome]
    #6454564 - 01/13/07 03:07 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

hey man id be glad to trade... just give me a few weeks to get some well rooted and growing, I have over 100 pereskiopsis, and I know how to get a whole lot started from just a few ( I started with 10 plants about 4 months ago) you have any sporeprints?

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Re: new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata [Re: hooksbooks]
    #6455025 - 01/13/07 09:47 AM (17 years, 3 months ago)

I'm ok with this. (then again I'm fairly loose with the rules in this forum since we all seem to be pretty cool with each other I can let some shit slide, if anything I'll move it in a day or two  :wink:)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineentheodome
Stranger
Male

Loc: http://www.shroomery.org/...
Re: new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata [Re: hooksbooks]
    #6455556 - 01/13/07 01:21 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

i will pm you when i get home from work.thanks

--------------------
when you become one with nature,nature becomes one with you.if you never try it you will never know the truth!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: new here.looking to trade heimia salicifolia for a pereskiopsis spathulata [Re: Magash]
    #6455576 - 01/13/07 01:26 PM (17 years, 3 months ago)

It should be cool to move to the marketplace, as long as the original post says to PM him and not post in the thread. :smile: He doesn't really need to check back, unless to say it's cool and can be closed now.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag