Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Observation...
    #3486400 - 12/12/04 03:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Last night I experienced loss of consciousness into unconscious action, impulse, and reaction.

Basiacally I observed myself about to pass out, wondering what kind of unconscious body gestures I had relayed.  Remembering I must breathe, I exhaled and physically felt my body fall back into place.  The unconscious gesture of body breathe loss is unbeliveable.

And as I released the breathe, I fell unconscious.  Thinking in my head what the steps to unconscious were.  It was a one two three process, extremely.

Have you ever pressed on your eyelids as hard as you could, and watched for the extravagent colors, shapes, and patterns?  This is what I experienced. And as i consciously knew I was losing conscious, I realized the steps.  The steps to my mental process...one two three.

During this unconsciousness, I awoke awoke myself with a smile, of the realizations of the steps.

There was the drug, the process, the realization (the physical smile), and then the eyes prying...

So consciously awakening myself from the unconscious, is when I realized I had control.  I opened my eyes, and realized...

There was stil half a balloon in my hand.

:crazy2:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Observation... [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3486417 - 12/12/04 03:43 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

And after that, I even challenge my mental process to have the same experience once again, determining that that would indefinitely be complete control.

I can now control my own de-ja-vu. Which is a controversy I had been experiencing with myself for years. I now know the steps to rememberence.

Now if only I could remember them fully.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3486436 - 12/12/04 03:50 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You drug users and your delusions... :smirk:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Observation... [Re: Adamist]
    #3486492 - 12/12/04 04:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

That is just one of the many sources for my constant entertainment. Damned hippie-crack.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Observation... [Re: Adamist]
    #3486497 - 12/12/04 04:02 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Plus, that isn't just any delusion...

It was one of those :

"I was just touched with the answer and cycling of the universe, but...ooops it left me"...you know...one of THOSE delusions...

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3486897 - 12/12/04 05:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

what is in the balloon

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Observation... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3486986 - 12/12/04 06:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Nitrous Oxide

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Observation... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3487851 - 12/12/04 10:08 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
what is in the balloon

Bwahahaha! My whole life centered before me, spiraling and flashing in between cycles. Damned chemical reaction.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology