Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I think my aura is messed up:(
    #3475234 -

I think i've done something really bad, cause so much shit happens to me this week, like my exam sucked, the work sucked, love life sucked.
I'm a buddhist but rather new, any other of you that is buddhist that can tell me how to make wrong right?


--------------------
Arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think my aura is messed up:( [Re: RiffSki]
    #3475236 -

use the vertical hold adjustment mechanism:
(sit down for a while)


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think my aura is messed up:( [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3475248 -

I don't think anything is wrong, other than your mind inappropriately judging the happenings of a particular week as "really bad". :wink:

Personally, I think a more fundamental aspect of Buddhism would focus on relinquishing the mind's ill-gotten power of controlling your perceptions and judging of what is perceived and experienced, rather than playing some imaginary game involving "righting wrongs". You win some and you lose some, man, its a fact of life. :grin:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think my aura is messed up:( [Re: RiffSki]
    #3475420 -

You can try an "aura check".. it can't hurt

First, ground yourself by imagining a cord of multi-colored light coming from your second (sacral) chakra, and running it into the earth.. imagine it penetrating deep within the layers of the earth, until you feel it hit the magnetic core.

Then play around with changing the colors of the grounding cord.. red, green, blue, yellow.. stop on each one and notice how it makes you feel. Choose a color that you think fits you for the time being.

Then use your intuition and 'psychic sense' to 'feel' your aura around your body. Check the boundary lines. Your aura should be evenly egg-shaped and extend no more than 3 feet from your body. Using visualization.. go around to each part of your body and "pull" or "push" your aura to mold it to the right distance. Above your head, to your sides, below your feet, in front, and in back.. you want it to be about 2 feet away from your body.. if it's too close then push it further away. If it's too far then pull it in. Keep doing this until your aura is even and egg-shaped all around your body.

Further, you can use other visualizations to clear your aura of negative energy you may have picked up. I like to visualize neutralizing this negative energy with "bubbles of love".. then sending them back into the universe from whence they came. Then I do a purification ritual, by imagining a violet flame consuming and surrounding my aura for several minutes. Violet flame transmutes lower vibrational energy.. it does not do any damage.. just cleanses your aura. Stay in it for as long as you feel comfortable. A minute or two should be all that is needed.

I like to finish by imagining a rain of golden light showering down on me and my aura and further purfying and cleansing it.

And always remember to breathe.. deeply and rhythmically. Concentrate on your breathing for several minutes before and after this exercise.. and you may want to meditate afterwards to center yourself and clear your mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think my aura is messed up:( [Re: Shroomism]
    #3477014 -

damn shroomism, i don't have that much imagination

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My aura was spotted!
( 1 2 all )
learning_byte 2,096 21 10/21/03 06:31 AM
by lucid
* Interview with Shroomism
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 4,220 27 04/09/04 10:32 AM
by psyka
* An old lady who messes with my view of the universe +PICS!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Dogomush 2,772 53 05/01/03 03:52 PM
by blaze2
* Shroomism's Telepathy Game
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Swami 7,562 67 05/05/03 02:30 AM
by Sclorch
* How to see my aura?
( 1 2 all )
RiffSki 2,576 30 01/03/05 03:17 AM
by truekimbo2
* Auras....?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Cosmic_Dragon 5,595 135 04/02/06 04:20 PM
by BlueCoyote
* Auras Swami 1,724 14 02/27/02 08:11 AM
by Tannis
* TRANSMUTATION Formula felix4life 1,314 5 11/10/05 05:40 AM
by Icelander

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
1,016 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 52 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.