Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Bush visiting Canada
    #3426708 - 11/30/04 04:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Does anyone know much of what will be discussed?

I heard Afghanistan, and the softwood lumber and beef things will be discussed. Supposedly the beef ban will be dropped soon but I doubt it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #3426996 - 11/30/04 08:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if you call 6 months soon... :smirk:
Anyway its always the same: Bush will decide and after he'll try to make us accept what he decides.

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428298 - 11/30/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

God I love Canada. Respect to BC !  :thumbup:

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: FlameBait9000]
    #3431079 - 12/01/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oops. i meant to post this in the other forum. oh well.

but ya it seems like america has too much say. he'll just decide something and try and make us do it.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3436504 - 12/02/04 09:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I'd like to thank all the Canadians who came out to wave at my arrival with all five fingers!"

-Bush

--------------------

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: CherryBom]
    #3437088 - 12/02/04 11:39 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahahahaha did he actually say that?

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #3439127 - 12/02/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I was reading about this in the paper. Bush wants to smooth things over with Cananda, who is anti-Iraq war. Who knows, maybe he'll get assassinated.

Also the lumber tariffs and such are going be discuess (I think.)

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinetheduck
Stranger
Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: Society]
    #3440897 - 12/03/04 02:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

thats what i was hoping reject. this definatly aint good for his health.

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: theduck]
    #3441059 - 12/03/04 05:40 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The person who decides to kill Bush would have to be a suicidal one. He had snipers circling rooftops for god sakes. I really doubt he'll be assassinated.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: CherryBom]
    #3441254 - 12/03/04 07:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBomb said:
"I'd like to thank all the Canadians who came out to wave at my arrival with all five fingers!"

-Bush

Wow he really said that ? I cant say for sure for the rest of the canada, but here, absolutly nobody would wave at his arrival

In fact theres more chances they were throwing rocks at him :grin:

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: Gus]
    #3444260 - 12/03/04 11:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ya i doubt he will too. american/canadian terrorists havnt figured out teh car bomb thing yet. some dumb canuck will go in with his turn of the century ross rifle. maybe thats why we cant buy as many weapons as easily as americans...

nothing will get solved. bush will say shit martin will agree and go fetch mr Bush's newspaper and cater to his every desire. tehn bush will leave and laugh at us some more.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: kadakuda]
    #3455701 - 12/06/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

By the way I read an article on the arrival of Bush. There was of course NO ONE to greet him like he said. He just act like he waved at people but there was nobody except some cameraman, security and some airports workers.
That article really made my day.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: Gus]
    #3456382 - 12/06/04 06:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hehe ya. i was watching daily palnet last night adn soem dude was "interpreting body language" of bush/martin. seen who was the domonant one and shit. fuckin high school if ya ask me. useless crap, bah.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: kadakuda]
    #3460552 - 12/07/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Read it and weep.

---------------------------------

Cheney Defends Decision to Go to War in Iraq
Vice President Says Enemies Could Still Inflict Hundreds of Thousands of Deaths
By SCOTT LINDLAW, AP

WASHINGTON (Oct. 10) -- Vice President Dick Cheney said the United States still faces enemies that could inflict hundreds of thousands of American deaths in a single day, and he defended the Iraq invasion as a critical strike against such terror.

''We could not accept the grave danger of Saddam Hussein and his allies turning weapons of mass destruction against us or our friends and allies,'' Cheney told the conservative Heritage Foundation on Friday.

Cheney struck back at criticism of the Iraq war that has built over the months since Bush declared major combat over on May 1. His speech picked up where President Bush left off a day earlier, when the president told listeners in Portsmouth, N.H., ''The challenges we face today cannot be met with timid actions or bitter words.''

Yet Cheney offered no new evidence that Saddam posed an imminent threat as the administration claimed before the war. The vice president's 25-minute speech also largely dismissed the continuing violence in Iraq, the lack of broad international collaboration, and the failure so far to find any weapons of mass destruction, mentioning only in passing the ''difficulties we knew would occur.''

The vice president said, ''The ultimate nightmare could bring devastation to our country on as scale we have never experienced.''

''Instead of losing thousands of lives, we might lose tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands in a single day of war,'' Cheney said.

''Remember what we saw on the morning of 9-11. And knowing the nature of these enemies, we have as clear a responsibility as could ever fall to government,'' Cheney said. ''We must do everything in our power to keep terrorists from ever acquiring weapons of mass destruction.''

Cheney did not offer new evidence that there was any link between Saddam Hussein and the Sept. 11 attacks. But he cast the Iraq invasion as part of the war on terror. He contrasted the Bush administration's efforts to combat terrorism with what he called previous presidents' ''ad hoc'' attempts.

''President Bush declined the course of inaction, and the results are there to see,'' Cheney said.

''It would be reckless in the extreme to rule out action and save our worries until the day they strike,'' he said. ''If the threat from terrorists and terrorist states are permitted to fully emerge, all actions, all words and all recriminations would come too late.''

''That is the debate, that is the choice set before the American people and as long as George W. Bush is president of the United States, this country will not permit gathering threats to become certain tragedies,'' Cheney said.

His speech was the latest in a wave of public appearances and interviews top White House officials are using to answer critics of Bush's handling of Iraq. The president planned to conduct a half-dozen TV interviews on Monday.

Thursday, six months after the statue of Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein fell in Baghdad, Bush said he was concerned that ''perceptions'' didn't reflect the reality of progress in Iraq. He spoke on a day when more than a dozen people, including a Spanish attache and two American soldiers, died in a fresh burst of violence in Baghdad.

''They're trying desperately to undermine Iraq's progress and throw that country into chaos,'' Bush said at an Air National Guard base in Portsmouth, N.H. ''They believe that America will run from a challenge. They're mistaken. Americans are not the running kind.''

Americans, he said, ''did not run from Germany and Japan following World War II.''

''We helped those countries become strong and decent and democratic societies that no longer waged war on America, and that's our mission in Iraq right now,'' Bush said.

10-10-03 1221EDT

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press.

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bush visiting Canada [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3462028 - 12/07/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

fuck do i hate bush. how can people be stupid enough to buy into that shit. it makes me want to hit something with a sledgehammer.

OfflineMirth
`'{*;*}'`
 User Gallery

#5453912 - 03/29/06 03:19 AM (18 years, 5 days ago)

"fuck do i hate bush" Indeed
I wish I had a sledgehammer .Anyway .
I lived in Canada for a while and I got the impressioin that Bush is kinda not liked too much there. I personally would have tried to kill him I think had he came anywhere near me whislt I was there .

--------------------
The ineffable is not always intangible !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom