Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots
    #3368015 -

Hi everyone,
I am zozo and I was growing mushrooms before but never had experience with wood eater.
here is my Psilocybe cyanescens some call it Bluing Psilocybe .

here are some pictures :





Ok if someone know about these kind and know what I need to do,
Please let me know
peace
zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3368022 -

LOL, I have no idea what this post is talking about.
Freaky looking mushrooms bro. Did you even state an actual question?

Kido


--------------------
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein (1875-1955)

"A is A" -Aristotle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3368057 -

Can you give us some details of your grow?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: call_me_kido]
    #3368124 -

call_me_kido said:
LOL, I have no idea what this post is talking about.
Freaky looking mushrooms bro. Did you even state an actual question?

Kido



I believe he has no question, just showing off his nice cyan pics.

I too would like to hear your method.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Anno]
    #3368125 -

hey ezozo you got some cool Ps. Cyans there!!!!
give us details about your grow!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Hamurabi]
    #3368268 -

Hi Guys,
I goot it from a nice great friend that life a bit in nature :wink:
He took a some piece from the land and told me to just put it back in a good place in my yard.

My question is if someone nows about that strain and what I need to do to make it grow for next year.
as I understand that this year is in the end.

Thanks a lot
zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3368320 -

Oh, hehe.. you just took a chunk out of the ground and put it in a pot? Did it fruit before or after that?

Its a species, not a strain, and there is a good tek on mushmush.nl and fungifun.org. You don't seem to have very much of it, you'd want to make some spawn.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3368408 -

Thanks elgr,
I took many wood chips from the place and put it will organic compost (clean and fresh) and put them in the pots.
The guy is transferring his shrooms from one spote to the other this way.
I have a some prints I put the on the freez.
but they are on "bad" paper "absorbing paper"

Thanks
zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3368503 -

given that the prints should be contamed anyway, you'll pretty much have to do agar work no matter what. So, the paper may suck, but you should be able to get the spores you need off, enough anyway.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3368566 -

can you give me a link to a place where I can learn how to do agar work ?

thank's very mutch
zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3368580 -

again mushmush.nl has a good guide. I just use 1/4 pint jars, half a potato, some agar and dextrose. Easiest thing ever. I could do a much better job, sure. I've been very clean, but no glovebox, and even having done spore germination and mycellium isolation, not a contam yet.

The exception of course is the jars I neglected to PC for a couple days. Wow.. thats some sweet smelling contam. Cringe. Try not to breathe in anywhere near contams. Not too safe.


--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3368624 -

Thank's m8
I can't give you a rate or something but you where a big help.

zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3371208 -

>can you give me a link to a place where I can learn how to do agar work ?

www.shroomery.org/agar

As for your cyanescens and propagating them further, just mix the contents of that bin with fresh wood chips somewhere in your garden.

Read www.fungifun.org/azurescens for more information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Anno]
    #3371305 -

anno i thought you was a godess when it comes to growing shrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: djred]
    #3371314 -

HE is.  :tongue:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Anno]
    #3371436 -

Thanks,
I see god answer  :smirk:
thanks I am reading and reading and reading ....

good luck everyone
zozo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: ezozo]
    #3371486 -

what country are you from?


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Psilocybe cyanescens trying to grow in pots [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3373288 -

from the US

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Panaeolus cyanescens vs Psilocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 3 all )
JazzMatazz 60,452 43 11/25/14 05:30 PM
by 707godheadcymaster
* Psilocybe cyanescens dimitri211 3,860 4 05/09/01 09:29 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe cyanescens hudsonismss 3,425 4 07/16/01 09:46 AM
by psilocyber
* . *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 6,176 22 08/22/02 11:08 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Psilocybe Cyanescens: Is it worth is?
( 1 2 all )
skylerj 11,848 27 11/25/11 09:45 PM
by 760Rollz
* psilocybe cyanescens withouh syringe Burnt 2,194 2 06/18/01 12:23 PM
by kingkc
* Re: NEW - Psilocybe cyanescens Homepage Psychonaut 1,660 4 02/10/00 02:43 PM
by Condi1
* Re: Cultivating Psilocybe cyanescens * PIC * Anonymous 3,197 4 05/03/01 10:14 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,797 topic views. 13 members, 82 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.