Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLxAlpha
Stranger
Search warrant issued for my house....
    #3320622 - 11/04/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hello all,
Well, last night was one hell of a night, i can say. hmmm, where to begin. Someone said something to the authorities that i was cultivating mushrooms. A cop came up to our door and wanted to JUST question me about it. He told me later, if i denied it at door he would of left and nothing would be made it... But, my roommate was waiting for some chicks to come over and chill. so he opened the door thinking it was the girls. WRONG!! the cop saw my roommates pot in the living room. i wasnt at the house when the cop came to the door. When the cop smelled the weed and saw a bag and a pipe laying on the coffee table, he called the drug task force unit. They got a search warrant and thats when everything went south. The drug dog came in and destroyed the place looking for more drugs. I hade a pipe and 4 jars of popcorn going that i just inoculated about 4 hours before they came. They saw it and knew what it was for. They read us all our rights and when questioned, i didnt say anything. I had no mushrooms going at the time. The task force leader came to me and wanted me to inform them about the stuff. I finally caved in and told them how to make them and stuff. They were impressed by my knowledge and were baffled on how i grew the stuff. One of the cops even asked if i was a deans list student. They were nice to me and everything. They took 5 large bins full of growing stuff, etc... They had to get a pickup truck to haul the shit out of my room. The task force leader told me he was going to send everything county DA to see what i could be charged with. He said he would call me in the morning to tell me what i was being charged with. anyways, 11 am rolls around the trooper (task force leader) calls me. i was scared. He told me he had good news and bad news. naturally he went with the good news first. Good news: The DA wasnt going to charge me with anything because i didnt have any cultivated controlled substance in my room. Bad News (not to me though): Everything they took from my room was being destroyed and wouldnt be returned. OK!!!. My roommate is different story and i wont get into that. Well, thats my story. we dont know who narc me out. Learn, live and be safe. LxAlpha...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
Re: Search warrant issued for my house.... [Re: LxAlpha]
    #3320639 - 11/04/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good God, YOU'RE LUCKY!

Sorry to hear about your room mate, but you got off lucky considering what you were doing WAS illegal and you could have been charged.

Live and learn is right. Trust no one

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3320649 - 11/04/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Man... that could have been so much worse.

Still pretty shitty, though.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3320650 - 11/04/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That's really shitty, and I'm sorry something like that happened to you. I've been raided before too, so I know how it is. But your experience can be a lesson for others, though. Always, ALWAYS keep your grow a secret! Tell no one!

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#3320673 - 11/04/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

holy shit that would scare me. u should be thanking god, or buddah or whomever too bad about your friend but definatley be super super cautious about who knows what when your growing

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineLxAlpha
Stranger
Re: Search warrant issued for my house.... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3320679 - 11/04/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thats the thing, we have no clue who knew. I never talked about it to anyone and nither my roommate. its weird. we must of slipped somehow. LxAlpha

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3320698 - 11/04/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, that really sucks. I would have been so freaked out. I think you handled it well though. I'm glad it wasn't worse.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Search warrant issued for my house.... [Re: MOTH]
    #3321378 - 11/04/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Holy shit, how is that shitty?? If anything he should be thanking his lucky stars that he's not someone's bitch in a prison cell right now!!!

Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you. Freak accidents like that happen, and well... yeah, happened to you! Thank goodness they didn't send you away for god knows how long. :heart:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineCiv
Pinning
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Search warrant issued for my house.... [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3321499 - 11/04/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Good thing your not in jail, no fines either? I never open the door without making sure I know who is outside, I learned the hard way.

Weed + Living Room = easy to see from door. Cops did the same thing to me when they "smelled" weed after they knocked on my door.
I was lucky enough to palm the sack before the pig found it.

This happens more than you would think - I swear they just knock on doors and try to catch a whiff of weed.

--------------------
"...Gal's seem to hate the thought of blending chicken shit in a blender.
So, wash it well afterwards & DON'T tell them..."  -Agar

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Search warrant issued for my house.... [Re: browndustin]
    #3321528 - 11/04/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, having cops go through your house on a search warrent is pretty shitty by itself. But now the cops know they smoke weed, etc, so they'll be watched more from now on. Trust me, I know. It is fortunate for LxAlpha that they didn't press charges though...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck