Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
From the Heart
    #3186119 - 09/27/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have some light to shed on a subject here. The subject being why Cosmicchics old first post was bumped.

Last night Swami was getting all worked up about unenlightened one calling him as he sees him. So when swami ran out of Logic, he called unenlightened one on being Mr. Mushrooms and i don't know if thats true or not and I don't care.

I was thinking to myself, swami must've been doing some "arm chair" investigating and cross referencing while on "vacation" looking to descredit people who stand up to him. Then I thought to myself, he's probably been armchair investigaing me too and then today I see that Cosmichics first post from months ago was bumped. Toooo funny!

Only it was the user namer methinks that bumped it. Hmmmmmmmmmm 2 old user new user name expositions all in the same 12 hours? Me started thinking that swami was getting such an ego high for calling unenlightened on being mr. mushrooms that maybe he lost his senses and didn't think to wait before putting up cosmicchics post.

Me starting thinking some more. How clever to have another username bring it up and then, he could it use it to assisinate my character up the road when he ran out of logic to break me down. This way, he wouldn't be exposed as the arm chair investigator, because methinks would be or drawing light to what he has been doing on his 'selective" vacation or as being seen to have stooped to that level of strategic positioning to crucify me later when logic failed him.

Then I ran doubt by it and refreshed my memory on my dialog with methinks. He was really bumbed out that as an aspiring school teacher, he couldn't teach me to beleive as he did. Then I remembered swami saying he use to be a school teacher. Hmmmm

Maybe I am totally wrong wondering if he and methinks are the same person.  It sure looks supsicious mostly because of the timing.

Maybe the person using the user name methinks came out of the wood work at the same time, remembered something about that old post that he wanted to bump it up for NO reason at all. Thats highly unlikely.

I think this is funny. I am assinating "liberating" myself right now from the guise. I freaking do it every day with my ego guises. cosmic and jiggy are illusions, creations of who and what I can become. We can assinate our ego identities all day long, but neither I nor anyone can kill my spirit, that's eternal and today, it was made stronger then ever in physical presense.

I never had anything to hide and never was asked if I was cosmic chic so I never denied it either. I am telling you first that I used that name for a bout a week months.

This story is really funny. This old member here was on my tail hard. He prided himself as one of the best debunkers here. I had posted a link to an article about ancient artifacts related to the possible existance of Atlantis. He started attacking it saying that it was a bogus piece because the metals and craftmenship wern't at that level at the time it was said to have been in existance here on earth.

I had already said my good byes to the board because the negativity was too much but was coming back for PM correspondances and caught that the thread was still active.

He never read the article in full but just looked at the picture because the article said that the piece was not made on this planet but that it was brought here. I'm sure he figured that just a few actually went to read that claim. Knowing that I left and wouldn't be around to dispute it he figured he could get away with MAKING UP a claim to discredit the whole aritcle.

He did it just to make himself "look" right about his argument against the possible existance of an atlantean civilisation. I didn't want to stay tangled up in here as cosmic chic, I was real predator meat. I did want to call that member on what he was doing and thought it would have a greater impact on him to realise just what he did by using a different user name. Yes, I created another name to do it. Thats why I got banned.

I have no doubt, that he realised, he took the need to be right too far by making up stuff to attack that he knew most wouldn't check up on. I think its funny now that he went that far to make stuff up to make a case. I'm sure I pushed my own ethics before in a need to be right at one time. To err is human and to forgive is Divine indeed.

Anyway, after a time, I was thinking about all of the brilliant abstract thinkers and some huge hearts here and I felt moved to come back and read. I was reading for almost three weeks and then I felt inspired to jump in. I changed a lot since the time I left  and wanted to join in with a fresh start. I wanted to have some quality time under a new name here and I doubt I could have had this run, which I have really enjoyed sharing with everyone, had I come back as cosmic chic.

So there it is, and may I note that people break the rules everyday by baiting and flaming, I will probably be banned again for this admission of breaking the two user name rule by joining in again another name. It's not like I have been using an old name at the same time as this one. I've only been here as jiggy since I started as jiggy, well Cindy :grin: Even Cindy is a persona identity, just a costume I wear here on the planet.

I don't know if puppeting is just when you use two usernames at the same time like I think methinks is. I havn't been doing that as Jiggy. I would just get rid of the two old names because I have no intention of ever using them and I don't know how to unregister them. I will only continue to use jiggy if I am ever allowed to post here again. I learned a lot.  :grin:
Hope you all can understand.

Well, for those of you who want to crucify assinate and judge me because you love new fresh meat, drama and controversy to shred and tear apart, yes, you predators who know who you are, start tearing away at me.

The rest of us get to read and pretend like we are at an ancient colluseum in Rome watching a human being fed to the lions. I know it's not as thrilling when I am feeding myself to the lions, but it is because I am in the audience too. Jiggy isn't me and I know you people who moved beyond ego awarness understand what I mean by that.

In the words of John the baptist to King Harod, you can chop off my head and kill my body, but you can not destroy my spirit for it lives eternal. :grin:

And thanks frog for saying you wish cosmicchic hadn't left. That was sweet. :hug: You are one of the big hearts I missed, you really inspire me. You even encouraged me to look for the good in mix, even if its just his sense of humor and divine self his in denial of.

Swami, if I were you, I would've waited longer to bump up my old post under that name after just having gone after unenlightened for once having a retired user name. He put your panties in a bunch last night didn't he. I also think you are the newbie who has mostly only replied to me that goes by no name and signs 3 eyes and a handful more. If you have access to multiple computers or use an IP block, there is no way to prove it. Maybe methinks is a friend of yours and you put him up to it in the name of attacking all that is not of linear 3-D old world logic. Maybe it was just a coincidence and one I am thankful for.

I would rather it be me humbling myself to share all of this versus someone using it to just create a reason to attack me as a person when they run out of logic to attack material.

There you have it!
:tongue:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: From the Heart [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3186206 - 09/27/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

wow. What has this board come to.

What a load of wierd paranoid ego trippage, i cant even decipher it. (not just you post jiggy but this whole wierd ass thing)

now that thats all in the clear, lets get back to discussing spirituality and philosophy eh?

I wouldnt be surprised if swami had made a new alias, what with recent eventitudes, but who cares?

:eek:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

#3186238 - 09/27/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Wow...I'll admit, I didn't read this entire post because I realized it focused on message board drama. Are you on some sort of crusade against Swami and other members who share a perspective similar to his?

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: From the Heart [Re: Viaggio]
    #3186254 - 09/27/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah its a wierd one, but it is definetly wierd that someone randomly bumped cosmicchics im new thread like a hundred years after it was posted for no good reason. "bump for fun" ?! wtf?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineViaggio
ChemicalConsumer

Re: From the Heart [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3186270 - 09/27/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
who cares?

Quote:

lets get back to discussing spirituality and philosophy eh?

Good idea :thumbup:  "Methinks" this thread'll be locked soon.

--------------------
"...yet another in a long series of diversions an attempt to avoid responsibility."

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3186323 - 09/27/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I also have no idea what she is talking about. I have had only one identity unlike jiggy and unenlightened. I dislike no one here; only the inability to discuss topics instead of personalities. There are no mysterious alliances nor behind-the-scenes manouevering.

Paranoia is an indicator of being stuck in ego; certainly having nothing to do with coming from the heart.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (09/27/04 12:57 PM)

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3186329 - 09/27/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I usually miss everything around here. I am so clueless. I like your "voice", though, Jiggy, and I'm not surprised that you are CosmicChic.

I remember that CosmicChic was really being harrassed unnecessearily. I was hoping it would die down, and that Cosmic wouldn't leave. I was sad about it that people here could harrass someone so bad that they would feel that they had to leave.

Well, don't leave again. This all doesn't matter. It'll pass.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: From the Heart [Re: Swami]
    #3186336 - 09/27/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
I also have no idea what she is talking about. I have had only one identity unlike jiggy and unelightened. I dislike no one here; only the inability to discuss topics instead of personalities. There are no mysterious alliances nor behind-the-scenes manouevering.

Paranoia is an indicator of being stuck in ego; certainly having nothing to do with coming from the heart.

Can everyone just come clean and say who they really are, and how many screen names they have?  I'm always the last to know these things.  :frown:

:grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: From the Heart [Re: Frog]
    #3186351 - 09/27/04 12:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm Spartacus!

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: From the Heart [Re: Swami]
    #3186357 - 09/27/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

*gasp*

I knew it!11

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3186366 - 09/27/04 01:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for being understanding moon and viagio and not making a big deal out of something that isn't.

I was doing my thing, whoever made the connection and bumped that ollllllllld post up after all of this time is the one who was looking to create drama and controversy out my name and that was the start of the set up to do it.

Swami, I spoke in maybe's. Talking about who we are is a part of the spiritual journey towards self understanding and understanding each other as facets of ourselves.

I know you wish to duscuss just logical facts, but the people we are and what motivates our words and actions is also valid for general sharing here, not everything is put up for debate or approached as debate by members. Peoples personalities are a popular topic of discussion here, thats why polls about them come up as well as links to personality type quizes and of those of the members themselves, almost daily.

Swami, even you have to admit if you arn't methinks, whoever me thinks is, was looking to mess with me, nothing paranoid about that, it's obvious and funny.

I figured since someone brought cosmic chic back from the dead where I laid her, I might as well come forward with a full disclosure and put all of the cards on the table because I have nothing to hide nor am I afraid to stand in the light of anything I have done or said in life.

Coming from the heart means speaking the truth of how I feel and thats what I did. My feelings may be judged by others but that doesn't change them, they are my feelings to feel and express.

I'm not stuck in any ego attachments. If I was I wouldn't have been able to comfortably put any of this out there. Whoever has a problem with my once writing here under another name, now is the time to address it because if I am allowed to still particpate here, I would like to get back to regular discussions as well without this coming up again as a means to discredit me.

I never lied about it and fully admitted to it without even being accussed or questioned.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3186439 - 09/27/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A simple PM would have sufficed instead of a public melodrama. Even my detractors have never known me to be dishonest.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3186458 - 09/27/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Drama is not welcome here in S&P, so this thread gets itself locked up tight...like a tiger! :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: From the Heart [Re: trendal]
    #3186467 - 09/27/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you think someone has puppets on these boards, don't make posts about it...NOTIFY THE STAFF!

If you have a personal issue with another poster...USE THE PM SYSTEM!

If you really have an issue and you want it brought to our (the staff's) attention...THEN LET US KNOW!

Posting silly drama threads gets nothing accomplished except for more drama,

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale