Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineIkari
the universe
    #309943 - 05/05/01 12:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

This might not be worth a post, but today i had this idea about stuff.

Like, we all know that the earth and many planets and galaxies etc. are inside the universe. And many people seem to believe the universe is the boundary for physical existence (or maybe just me). But i was thinking today how everything works in circles, or loops, and reoccurs. And the whole structure of the contents of the universe are circular shapes and paths eg planets are spherical and they move in orbits around the sun etc. So i was thinking that maybe the universe itself is round. Like the area of empty space called the universe is a sphere in itself.

I dont really know where im going with this. Sorry for wasting your time. I'll click the continue button anyway!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: the universe [Re: Ikari]
    #309963 - 05/05/01 01:42 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

that's what most modern physicists say about the universe today...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #309981 - 05/05/01 02:13 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

all points of matter and time meet at all points of matter and time. the human mind itself is a paradox in a cage of its own perceptional limitations. separating things like matter and time into separate nouns to help justify existing. seem like people are blind to this? NO, this is what we TRY to be. and also the way we TRY to make others be as well. the reality my friend that we are blind to is that we dont exist this way.

we are all me. i look around at myself. i think. hey, in a cosmic sorta way, the guy in the mirrior is me and not just a reflection, for evrything within my realm of perception, my microcosmic bubble, is part of me, and I infact AM the bubble itself that is my true form, and therefore OUR true form. i can say "we are all me" because evryone i am speaking for is ME and thats a fact. the day i die and my universe ends, the microcosm ceases to be (assuming of course death ever happens or is finate finito adios muchachos)

like waking up, destroying the dream. yes the universe is circular my friend. but it is also square and evry other shape both tangeble and imagineable, but theres a very important reason the universe cannot circumvent the human imagination. and that is because it IS the human immagination.
its pretty obvious, like the epihany a dying man makes and has no time or enegy to deny it. nor the motivation to do so.

a black hole is the limit of our universes existance because its the farthest we were able to think.

once upon a time only the heaven and earth existed.

thou speakest arite
i am the merry wanderer of the night

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: the universe [Re: Mitchnast]
    #310004 - 05/05/01 03:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

there is no guy in the mirror, the image you see is the result of photons bouncing around and going into your eye.

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

Re: the universe [Re: Kid]
    #310018 - 05/05/01 03:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i think you may have missed his point.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else" - Tyler Durden

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineFalstaff
journeyman
    #310066 - 05/05/01 04:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I hate it when the photons get a big fucking zit. Usually happens right before some important event, too. Bastards.

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: the universe [Re: Psycho]
    #310185 - 05/05/01 09:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

there was a point? the post looked like incoherent gibberish to me...

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#310549 - 05/06/01 01:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

adapt. the post isnt going to adapt for you

thou speakest arite

Anonymous

#311099 - 05/07/01 02:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The universe IS round. Well actually it's egg shaped.
It works like this...
Protons and neutrons revolve around a nucleus. The force that allows this is gravity and electromagnetism.
The moon revolves around the Earth, the Earth revolves around the Sun, the Sun revolves the great central sun.
Our solar system is composed of billions of stars with millions of planets that are revolving around a center point, the great central sun, which is the center of OUR universe.
Other solar systems revolve around the great central as well. The universe is shaped like an egg, and there are 10 to the 43rd power number of universes in this egg. This egg is called the absolutum. The milky way, is one of the many millions of solar systems that revolve around the great central sun. Outside of this egg, I do not know...perhaps the absolutum is just the nucleus of another atom in a much larger world. That would be the most logical explanation at least.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #312155 - 05/08/01 08:26 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well, Kid, this was no more or less gibberish then you talking about photons, that's for sure.

Mitchnast, was making a BB post for himself (him-the-universe) to read, I guess, what a useless passtime, he could have enjoyed a glass of ice-cold beer instead or gone fishing...

And photons, oh, those little nasties, they fly all around us, just waiting to become our reflection in the mirror, what bull, haven't seen a single photon in my life!

-- Ironic but respectful -- gribochek

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: the universe [Re: gribochek]
    #313652 - 05/10/01 12:13 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

but then you'ed be a useless pastime of mine wouldn't you?
and jokes on you, i WAS drinking beer when i wrote it. in fact by the time i got in and sat my ass down i was so laced i was seeing double. thats 2 universes. and i am the beer god!
drink beer, 20% chance of percipitation. drink other beverages... 90% CHANCE OF PERCIPITATION!

thou speakest arite

OfflineDead Shaman
enthusiast

Loc: Unknown
Re: the universe [Re: Mitchnast]
    #313659 - 05/10/01 12:26 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The real question now is if the universe is going to collapse back on itself or just keep expanding.

"And then you will realize the truth; there is no spoon."

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: the universe [Re: ]
    #313722 - 05/10/01 03:31 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Shroomism, I have had much fun with the thought of our entire universe being a part of an atom in a much larger universe, glad to see someone shares that thought... Of course, we will never know, or not while we are alive anyway, but it is an entertaining thought....It is pretty tripped out to try to imagine out entire universe being part of a hair follicle on some strange beast that is too large for us to imagine, and his universe being similarly tiny in another universe, etc, - it is so hard to imagine, like doing a big cosmic zoom with your brain...

//sananaB cinataS tronS I//

--------------------

Invisiblezeuzjuz
kicker of elves
Re: the universe [Re: zeuzjuz]
    #313723 - 05/10/01 03:33 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I want a big giant trampoline that will bounce me safely out into space, and I could bounce higher each time, and higher and higher, until I popped out of God's anus.

--------------------

OfflineTheProphet
Strange alienposing as ahuman... seekinganswers

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: the universe [Re: zeuzjuz]
    #4806598 - 10/15/05 07:03 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

maybe this universe is a living being we are all a part of... just expanding untill it dies (collapses on itself!)

while we mimic it... and help it advance/grow.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: the universe [Re: TheProphet]
    #4807372 - 10/15/05 12:40 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

some of you may be aware, the space between protons and in a molecule is fill with an empty vacuum.

--------------------
Asshole

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order