Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
preserving Weilii potency
    #3038899 -

Ive read all the preservation stuff, but ya know, my weilii seem to stay pretty potent, I just dont know about the next day...theyre just laying out on paper. Does anyone know a surefire, free, easy way to keep the Weiliis potent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3040206 -

Eat 'em fresh.


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: thearmedforces]
    #3040236 -

i have had weilii chocolates I made (varying from 1.5-3 grms apiece) for 2 years now. I ate half of one a month ago and tripped just as though it were yesterday. Mind you, I have kept them in the freezer since then

However, I was only threshold... Id have to actually go deep to see the effects. There might be some breakdown and conversion of alkaloids that I have no clue about. I did recognize a bit of increase in the yawns and lethargy.

anyways, my .02 is that chocolates will store them indefinitely... as long as the chocolate keeps.


--------------------
my signature is too long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: thearmedforces]
    #3040240 -

Im not that undisciplined homes.

be smart buddy! I like you, I dont wanna see ya get brain tumors...

I agree, eat em up, but hey....we cant be buggin out ALL the time...that was high school
Sloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3040246 -

so whats your chocolate recipe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3040623 -

just add chocolate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3041108 -

I'd try drying them out in a dessicant chamber.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3041616 -

rasjoe2112 said:
Im not that undisciplined homes.

be smart buddy! I like you, I dont wanna see ya get brain tumors...

I agree, eat em up, but hey....we cant be buggin out ALL the time...that was high school
Sloe



May I ask what in the hell you are talking about? Brain tumors? Where are you hearing these things?


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: I2ancid]
    #3042998 -

gumby and i2ancid are right.

first put them in dessicant chamber until BONE dry... brittle

grate them or blend them to a powder

measure doses out

mix and pour into molds

into the freezer for 10 mins or until hard. wrap in foil and back in freezer


--------------------
my signature is too long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: jahfeelirie]
    #3043751 -

havent you heard of Terrence McKenna? Growing up psychadelified he was always one of my trip mentors. He taught me how to properly use entheogens. He also died of brain cancer. Rampant disassociation from reality only provides the brain with 'black spots'. These spots can eventually lead to brain disorder, chemical inbalances, mind-at-large syndrome,demotivation and inability to become sexually aroused lots of stuff. We cant be stuffing our brain full of substance all the time. This is way the ancients designated a Shaman to do 'the dirty work'.
Dont be a dummy...Eat responsibly.
BigSloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045086 -

I'm all for being responsible with drug use, but I'm not so sure about these brain tumrs that are deriven from mushroom use. Please provide a source, then I will believe.


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045166 -

what the hell are you talking about rasjoe.


--------------------
my signature is too long

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: jahfeelirie]
    #3045229 -

If you wanna see the effects of constant dissociation, just visit the forums over at www.dextroverse.org 3 out of 4 people there drink an 8oz of cough syrup a day (dextromethorphan), they then get online and talk about stupid shit all day while slowly gaining massive weight as the syrup has more sugar and a higher glycemic index than pancake syrup.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: I2ancid]
    #3045420 -

The original posts had nothing to do with DXM. Sure there are dextards, but also shroomheads, tweakers, potheads, junkies, etc. You can talk trash and bash certain drug user but I think it's dumb.

And rasjoe, I don't know if you are talking about Olney's legions, but that that has only been proven in rats and has never actually happened in humans. Not defending dissociatives or anything, but I enjoy 2 types (ahem, nitrous and ketamine).


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045461 -

I am talking about Olneys', I didnt know it has yet to be diagnosed on a human though. My partner I2ancid knows that Im sayin, flagrant and rampant disassociation will make you a dumbshit, if you wanna argue that go for it.

Im a mushroom lover, I love them. But I dont eat them any chance I get, and I never dose outrageous amounts. All the LSD I ate as a teenager, and being a daily pot smoker has fucked my moods, and personality enough.

Everyone smart drug user knows, it is always safer to saw no.

BigSloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045734 -

rasjoe, I'm not hear to argue that it will make you a "dumbshit." Frankly, that words means little to me. Please show me a study that concluded that frequent dissociation makes you a dumbshit. Please, I don't want to know your life story of "all the LSD" that you "ate as a teenager." Just tell me where you are getting these outrageous opinions.


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: thearmedforces]
    #3045750 -

Terence McKennas brain tumors. Timothy Learys Cancer.

The movie Altered States.

Wavy Gravys brain damage.

bigSloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045760 -

I never said this was from strictly eating Earths Flesh.

Im just saying bugging out on anything too much.

bigSloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: rasjoe2112]
    #3045781 -

It's a movie; this should say enough.


--------------------

"It is only those who do nothing who make no mistakes."
-Peter Kropotkin


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: preserving Weilii potency [Re: thearmedforces]
    #3046028 -

dude Terance and Timothy is not a movie.

Wavy Gravy is even a real dude.

Ok, how bout Charles Manson?

Do you contribute disassociation in any way to his fuucked up personal?

BigSloe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A note on weilii potency for those interested I2ancid 4,662 13 07/11/08 06:08 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Weilii potency ralphster44 3,701 19 04/15/02 06:33 PM
by ralphster44
* Psilocybe weilii : The offical "Fall 2004 Season"
( 1 2 3 4 ... 34 35 )
Gumby 79,315 688 12/07/04 01:11 PM
by hot48yearolds
* weilli potency? uneasyone 4,732 12 09/06/04 11:48 AM
by uneasyone
* chocolate smelling weilii? weilii_coyote 2,822 17 11/07/06 05:09 PM
by xmush
* weilii ID help please - lots of them
( 1 2 all )
nonsence 7,875 33 10/15/02 05:48 PM
by viscid
* weilii trips different from cubensis?
( 1 2 3 all )
I2ancid 14,626 57 08/25/04 08:55 PM
by rasjoe2112
* My 3 weilii...fresh pics rasjoe2112 1,421 12 09/02/04 10:02 PM
by rasjoe2112

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,652 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 42 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.