Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 909 | 910 | 911 | 912 | 913 | 914 | 915 | 916 | 917 | 918 | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: karode13]
    #29658020 -

Sorry I wasn't aware there was a dedicated thread. Definitely not trying to derail. I'll look for your thread, thanks!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29658021 -

I really don't care if you posted it here and there's no dedicated thread, I don't think anyway.....Maybe make one.:yesnod:

You're all good posting it here. :thumbup:

Shameless plug of some I've grown. Hope the link works>>>Lithops optica RUBRA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 5
    #29658295 -

some grafting today


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 1
    #29659013 -

karode13 said:
I really don't care if you posted it here and there's no dedicated thread, I don't think anyway.....Maybe make one.:yesnod:

You're all good posting it here. :thumbup:

Shameless plug of some I've grown. Hope the link works>>>Lithops optica RUBRA




That link took me to my own pics page


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29659256 -

Same

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29659386 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
karode13 said:
I really don't care if you posted it here and there's no dedicated thread, I don't think anyway.....Maybe make one.:yesnod:

You're all good posting it here. :thumbup:

Shameless plug of some I've grown. Hope the link works>>>Lithops optica RUBRA




That link took me to my own pics page




Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping this was fixed. Anyway....

Just click on my gallery icon. It's under my user rating shrooms. Scroll to my Lithops folder.


Check my entire gallery out while you're at it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: karode13] * 5
    #29663003 -

LW Jim Hogg micro grafted onto a pereskiopsis. I have had issues getting grafts to take on here so im glad to see this one start to take off. Growth has doubled in the last week.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Galt] * 3
    #29663127 -

Still alive!






I'm even seeing new nodes growing!

I watered my Lithops before I saw the note that they like to be dry before they split. They really swelled up with the water! Doesn't look sad to me



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 3
    #29668168 -

ripping the tape 2 weeks later:rockon:....the rest of the seedlings this germinated with fried in the sun while I was gone for a little, going to start more today now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: stagger] * 6
    #29669933 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: JW123]
    #29670254 -

How long do you leave in takeaway container?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #29670579 -

I just covered this odd ball container with press and seal with some holes poked in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: JW123] * 1
    #29670812 -

Hobbit GDF said:
How long do you leave in takeaway container?



I gave mine 2 months iirc. Probably should have waited a couple more months. Then I grafted what I could.

Edited by Bigworm (09/16/26 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Bigworm] * 6
    #29671395 -

From the little I've seen, the longer the better. The ones I have kept covered the whole time are by far the biggers.

I've had the done off due to overwater
About a year n a halfπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ


--------------------
πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„Ό πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ„²πŸ„Ύ
      If you already know everything,
          you can't learn anything.

Edited by morningWood (09/17/26 03:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood]
    #29675305 -

Saw this, thought of you guys :sun:



https://www.youtube.com/@Sacred_Buttons

Is this ome of ours? :smile:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Asante]
    #29680462 -



Could this be the beginning of flowers? I really want to see a flower. These have been on graft for 1.5 years. I was really hoping to see one this summer.


--------------------
πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„Ό πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ„²πŸ„Ύ
      If you already know everything,
          you can't learn anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 1
    #29680468 -

Could be. It's longer fuzz that looks more compact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Bigworm]
    #29680546 -

It will be super cool when it does happen.


--------------------
πŸ…ƒπŸ„΄πŸ„°πŸ„Ό πŸ„½πŸ„΄πŸ…‚πŸ„²πŸ„Ύ
      If you already know everything,
          you can't learn anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: morningWood] * 1
    #29684743 -

My little grafted loph is pushing out a couple pups and getting funky.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Loph Growers Unite! [Re: Galt] * 1
    #29684824 -

These are funky looking full sun for the last couple of months.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 909 | 910 | 911 | 912 | 913 | 914 | 915 | 916 | 917 | 918 | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | 926 | 927 | 928 | 929

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trichocereus Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1262 1263 )
ferrel_human 1,178,690 25,240 10/03/26 02:05 PM
by trepanationexprt
* I just did a loph to Myrt graft Psychoslut 2,170 15 05/02/06 08:26 PM
by ToolTroll
* grafting stock question jay9215 887 1 05/10/05 01:31 PM
by felixhigh
* Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1565 1566 )
openmind 553,481 31,314 10/03/26 06:21 PM
by Bigworm
* Some Loph/Trich Grafts Captu4ik 3,503 9 11/05/06 08:56 PM
by Captu4ik
* Grafting Question Hongoidelistik 1,433 5 03/26/07 12:20 PM
by Hongoidelistik
* emergency graft successful rockstafarian 1,419 4 12/20/04 03:12 PM
by faslimy
* Grafting hops to cannabis... anyone tried?? RJLR 10,563 15 02/21/05 09:25 PM
by obaku

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
963,276 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 15 queries.