Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 |
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Generic] * 1
    #29684151 -

I don’t know the specific caterpillars you’re dealing with but I’d treat them with Bacillus thuringiensis subsp kurstaki, Btk for short. You can get it ready to use or concentrated. Spray the plant, the caterpillars eat it while they munch on the plant and die in a couple of days.
I like to harvest when the trichromes are mostly cloudy with some turning amber. If you’re dealing with mold I’d suggest an early harvest because something is better than nothing and I don’t like mold. That’s one of the reasons I grow my own.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy] * 1
    #29684160 -

buddzy said:
Man I’ve been wanting to get some csi beans been eyeballing their big bad wolf.



There is an auction going on right now on OG. Guy is terminal and is auctioning off his personal stash and this is in this weeks auction. Only like 1-3 seeds per pack*


Looks like there are a couple there for $20 each*

Edit: its actually how I got my fire purps plant, just bought one single seed from one of his auctions 😅


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/02/26 02:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29684256 -

Ive grown their crude fuel and it was dank

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 3
    #29684325 -

Hobbit GDF said:





im sure most of us here are guilty of neglect-teking our beloved plants and fungi.
:hugitout:
if the afterlife is ruled by either? im doing hard time:cop2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29684511 -

:whathesaid: 

Man I’m going to have to check out OG thanks for the heads up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #29684741 -

Hobbit GDF said:
Just want to show you guys a few more shirts.




I dig it. What dyes are you using? Ive been dabbling with procion dyes but am having issues with it fading on first washout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Galt] * 3
    #29684745 -



Are u using Soda ash? Im using dyespin fiber reactive dye powders. Ill make them a liquid or use dry for ice dyes.  Im getting dharma trading company dye next

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #29684790 -

Hobbit GDF said:


Are u using Soda ash? Im using dyespin fiber reactive dye powders. Ill make them a liquid or use dry for ice dyes.  Im getting dharma trading company dye next



🔥🔥🔥🔥


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #29684804 -

Hobbit GDF said:


Are u using Soda ash? Im using dyespin fiber reactive dye powders. Ill make them a liquid or use dry for ice dyes.  Im getting dharma trading company dye next



:whathesaid: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29684806 -

spirit_shadow said:
buddzy said:
Man I’ve been wanting to get some csi beans been eyeballing their big bad wolf.



There is an auction going on right now on OG. Guy is terminal and is auctioning off his personal stash and this is in this weeks auction. Only like 1-3 seeds per pack*


Looks like there are a couple there for $20 each*

Edit: its actually how I got my fire purps plant, just bought one single seed from one of his auctions 😅




I just saw you got an Xmas bud cross in there! I fucking loved Xmas bud!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Bigworm]
    #29684813 -

Bigworm said:
spirit_shadow said:
buddzy said:
Man I’ve been wanting to get some csi beans been eyeballing their big bad wolf.



There is an auction going on right now on OG. Guy is terminal and is auctioning off his personal stash and this is in this weeks auction. Only like 1-3 seeds per pack*


Looks like there are a couple there for $20 each*

Edit: its actually how I got my fire purps plant, just bought one single seed from one of his auctions 😅




I just saw you got an Xmas bud cross in there! I fucking loved Xmas bud!



Thats not my auction, just an auction that is currently going on right now lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29684820 -

I swear my ADHD is in full swing and I haven't been reading shut fully enough to get the whole story. :facepalm3:
I thought you won that over at OG. My bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: openmind]
    #29684855 -

openmind said:
Hobbit GDF said:
Dude im so excited. Got some clones today.
Devils cake
Blueberry sugar
Trico Jordan
Mean streak
Gangster party




Cool!

Devil's cake is the only one I've heard of, I'm going to look up what the others are.





myceliups said:
Purple hash season!






:awesome::drooling:

Yaum! How do you go about drying your hash?

I'll be making some hashish in about 3 weeks at the earliest.

The Banana Bread and early-Bubba plants I grew have oodles of resin and the BB in particular has a somewhat more open & spongy bud structure good for making hash and its momma, Honey Banana, is known to be an excellent washer....though with how small my harvest is I'm not tossing in full buds I'm just using the trimmings and a bit of larf, I also combine the trim from all the strains into the hash rather than doing single strain runs like I used to when I grew bigger plants outdoors and had plenty of herb to toss in the hashing bucket. In some ways I like the mix of everything together but I really prefer doing single strain runs and seeing the characteristics of each strain.

If I wasn't using the trimmings for hash I wouldn't even bother trimming my herb at all lol.

Last year I got around an ounce in total from the 45μm to 120μm bags. Pretty melty & oily, would turn into oil under the flame but still would leave behind some ash & gunk.





I took down my last two plants last night, the Sparklits and my 2nd Banana Bread plant. I smoked a nug from one of the Bubba plants a bit ago, just dry enough to burn but not enough to go into the jar. Has a good kushy & gassy smell with a tiny hint of sweet-coffee in there but not quite like the Bubba Kush I used to get, taste kinda like doo doo though (woody/burnt) I'm hoping that's just because it hasn't fully finished drying/curing and/or my nose & taste is kinda fucked from getting over some sort of flu or sinus infection.

Stoked that everything made it to the end even though I def has some issues arise and have a touch of bud rot, it wasn't a perfect grow this time around, and I don't think I hit my year supply of smoke, but I'm glad to have what I reaped!

Even the plant that I spotted signs of phytoplasma on made it to the end, that was the Banana Bread of took down last night...ideally it should have gone another 5 to 7 days but the nights were getting wet and it already had some touches of mold so it was time.




-OM

.



My drying method depends on mood 🤣 sometimes I'll leave it in the bags and put it in front of a fan and it crumbles very easily pretty quickly, other times I'll press the shit out of it and put it in my dry room then every couple hours I'll break the pieces smaller and smaller until it's like sand. I spend way too much time fucking around with it. But I love the hash man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Bigworm]
    #29684990 -

Bigworm said:
I swear my ADHD is in full swing and I haven't been reading shut fully enough to get the whole story. :facepalm3:
I thought you won that over at OG. My bad.




:lolsy:

Ps. Just giving you a hard time lol 😜


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29685072 -

Well deserved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #29685551 -

Hobbit GDF said:


Are u using Soda ash? Im using dyespin fiber reactive dye powders. Ill make them a liquid or use dry for ice dyes.  Im getting dharma trading company dye next



Yup. Soda ash soak before dying, ice dye with dye and soda ash sprinkled on top with dye. Let them cure 24hr before washing out and I still get fading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Galt] * 2
    #29686668 -

Idk man. Maybe use a little more dye. I just started but the dyespin dye doesn't fade much at all.
This it washed and dried

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 1
    #29686678 -

Hobbit GDF said:
Idk man. Maybe use a little more dye. I just started but the dyespin dye doesn't fade much at all.
This it washed and dried




Your shirts are so fire, jeez, you really do a good job with them 🔥


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29686704 -

Thx brother.  I have new Instagram page
@hobbitsdyes
I have 7 im about to dye for a 2 day concert we are going to. Otiel and friends in Cincinnati. Hopefully i can sell some. Everything ive done so far is all for family. So the next ones are for sale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #29686709 -

Hobbit GDF said:
Thx brother.  I have new Instagram page
@hobbitsdyes
I have 7 im about to dye for a 2 day concert we are going to. Otiel and friends in Cincinnati. Hopefully i can sell some. Everything ive done so far is all for family. So the next ones are for sale.



Im sure they will sell no problem :shroomeryhead:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beginner Grower OutkastSlug 1,970 6 02/07/04 11:46 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Cannabis for those in pain!
( 1 2 all )
santashroom 6,153 21 10/27/03 06:31 PM
by santashroom
* Serious cannabis growers? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
RRhoads 5,470 27 12/14/04 05:53 PM
by Gr0wer
* Cannabis growers... cantankerous 1,676 3 06/24/02 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Grafting hops to cannabis... anyone tried?? RJLR 10,592 15 02/21/05 09:25 PM
by obaku
* Lowryder - cannabis rudealis hybrid shriek 5,624 12 03/10/06 04:40 PM
by whatever123
* Cannabis Knowledge Thread Anonymous 3,265 19 09/13/04 08:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Cannabis Problems and Solutions. Psilocybeingzz 2,966 14 01/09/05 03:44 PM
by MycoCakeEater

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
553,897 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 17 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.023 seconds on 16 queries.