Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Cannabis growers...
    #698378 -

i would like to hear peoples experience with growing the green gals. esp. indoor/outdoor, setup, veg. stage length and size of plant at flowering plus yield. thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis growers... [Re: cantankerous]
    #698437 -

www.overgrow.com They handle that kind of stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis growers... [Re: cantankerous]
    #698479 -

i know but i was wondering if any shroomerites have some of this info. I know they do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis growers... [Re: cantankerous]
    #698835 -

I tried it once last year. Started 4 seeds. 3 were from good bag weed, and 1 was the only seed out of a bag of hydro. For veg. I had six 40watt cool white fluro's. Once they got to 12" (1 month) I switched to flowering. Had 3 female plants, and the 1 hydro seed was a male. Well my dog ate one of my girls one day when I went to the bathroom and left the door open so that left me with 2 plants. Oh yea, forgot to say that I had bought a 150 watt hps for flowering. Anyways, plants ended up being like 3 1/2 feet tall and that was with them tied down. I got a half ounce from one plant, and a quarter from the smaller plant. Basically it wasnt enough weed for the money that I spent on the supplies, but it was fun as hell growing them. If you dont have any patience, then you will never make it with growing mj. That was the longest 3 months that I have ever waited. It is pretty difficult getting everything right such as your fert. and waterings right and all, especially if you have never grown anything before like I had, but the first grows are always your trial runs. If I was to do it again, I would probally get a lot more than what I had last time b/c I know basically what and how to do it now. The weed was wayyyyy better than the bag it came from and it beat any kind of weed that we can buy around here by far. That 3/4 a ounce of weed lasted me 4 months though(usually just smoke on weekends, occasionally during the week, and only smoked bowls to conserve the weed) If I was to ever try it again, I will definitily order me some real seeds to try with b/c if I could get at least a ounce of some kb, that would last me a long ass time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Serious cannabis growers? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
RRhoads 5,412 27 12/14/04 05:53 PM
by Gr0wer
* Beginner Grower OutkastSlug 1,956 6 02/07/04 11:46 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Going crazy with Cannabis! *DELETED* RRhoads 1,911 19 01/23/05 11:12 PM
by Hanky
* Cannabis Knowledge Thread Anonymous 3,261 19 09/13/04 08:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Cannabis strain with extremely high THC concentration
( 1 2 all )
El_Presidente 9,879 22 12/03/05 08:32 PM
by Daytripper420
* Grafting hops to cannabis... anyone tried?? RJLR 10,559 15 02/21/05 09:25 PM
by obaku
* Overgrow.com taken down by Canadian authorities
( 1 2 all )
barto 3,378 36 02/08/06 10:18 AM
by Vertigo6911
* save my cannabis plant!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
rasjoe2112 12,923 104 10/23/04 12:30 AM
by rasjoe2112

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,668 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.