Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HPS

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecantankerous
boogieman

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
Cannabis growers...
    #698378 - 06/24/02 02:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i would like to hear peoples experience with growing the green gals. esp. indoor/outdoor, setup, veg. stage length and size of plant at flowering plus yield. thanks.

--------------------
peace,
beatle

"Friday is my high day"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: Cannabis growers... [Re: cantankerous]
    #698437 - 06/24/02 03:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

www.overgrow.com They handle that kind of stuff.

Offlinecantankerous
boogieman

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
    #698479 - 06/24/02 04:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i know but i was wondering if any shroomerites have some of this info. I know they do.

--------------------
peace,
beatle

"Friday is my high day"

Anonymous

#698835 - 06/24/02 07:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I tried it once last year. Started 4 seeds. 3 were from good bag weed, and 1 was the only seed out of a bag of hydro. For veg. I had six 40watt cool white fluro's. Once they got to 12" (1 month) I switched to flowering. Had 3 female plants, and the 1 hydro seed was a male. Well my dog ate one of my girls one day when I went to the bathroom and left the door open so that left me with 2 plants. Oh yea, forgot to say that I had bought a 150 watt hps for flowering. Anyways, plants ended up being like 3 1/2 feet tall and that was with them tied down. I got a half ounce from one plant, and a quarter from the smaller plant. Basically it wasnt enough weed for the money that I spent on the supplies, but it was fun as hell growing them. If you dont have any patience, then you will never make it with growing mj. That was the longest 3 months that I have ever waited. It is pretty difficult getting everything right such as your fert. and waterings right and all, especially if you have never grown anything before like I had, but the first grows are always your trial runs. If I was to do it again, I would probally get a lot more than what I had last time b/c I know basically what and how to do it now. The weed was wayyyyy better than the bag it came from and it beat any kind of weed that we can buy around here by far. That 3/4 a ounce of weed lasted me 4 months though(usually just smoke on weekends, occasionally during the week, and only smoked bowls to conserve the weed) If I was to ever try it again, I will definitily order me some real seeds to try with b/c if I could get at least a ounce of some kb, that would last me a long ass time.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HPS

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden