Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 |
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 7
    #29680639 -

Dude im so excited. Got some clones today.
Devils cake
Blueberry sugar
Trico Jordan
Mean streak
Gangster party

From my guy at shopmidwestcuts.com


Couple of my big plants are in 1gal containers and are looking quite rough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF]
    #29680791 -

I have neglected plants during down phases, they bounce back with a transplant, or liquid food hit if you don't have room for bigger homes for them. 

The names of strains these days, it's out of control at this point.  :laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: stagger]
    #29681018 -

yoosername said:
I’d run 2 carbon filters, one filtering the exhaust from the tent, and another scrubbing the air in the room.  Otherwise the smell will escape when you open the tent doors to work.  Think about harvest too. When I was drying in my room, the whole house reeked so bad that sealed chocolates absorbed the smell.  You go nose blind to it pretty quick.



Bigworm said:
I have a 6 inch Mars hydro, but I might swap it for an AC infinity one that I can refill. I vent it outdoors but I can't smell anything outside.




stagger said:
I love the ac infinity.  no place to vent outside so I terminate to one of those lint catcher boxes next to the tent.  has worked well for a couple years now.




Thx yall

:flyby:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: langten69] * 8
    #29681115 -

Purple hash season!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: myceliups] * 6
    #29681712 -

My tent today:


Edit: bottom left is a weird mutant runt that STILL shows no sign of sex...if it doesn't flower after week 4 then I will be amazed lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29682210 -

I'm still trying to get a grip on growing in soil or anything for that fact. I watered yesterday with 6.4ph water and the runoff from both was 7.2ph at 530-550ppm. I'm assuming my soil is buffering and if there is no deficiencies, at the moment, it's ok. I also upped the ppfd to 440-450. So far they look ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Bigworm] * 4
    #29682710 -

Got a cool mutation going on one of these branches. It’s been putting out differently pigmented leaves since it started.

This one you can see the fingers are off and different colors and the one below it is different on the bottom left finger.




--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: A.k.a] * 9
    #29683015 -

Just want to show you guys a few more shirts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 2
    #29683027 -

Those are sick 🔥


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 4
    #29683098 -

I like the green one, dope ass design, nice work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: myceliups] * 2
    #29683586 -

Hobbit GDF said:
Dude im so excited. Got some clones today.
Devils cake
Blueberry sugar
Trico Jordan
Mean streak
Gangster party




Cool!

Devil's cake is the only one I've heard of, I'm going to look up what the others are.





myceliups said:
Purple hash season!






:awesome::drooling:

Yaum! How do you go about drying your hash?

I'll be making some hashish in about 3 weeks at the earliest.

The Banana Bread and early-Bubba plants I grew have oodles of resin and the BB in particular has a somewhat more open & spongy bud structure good for making hash and its momma, Honey Banana, is known to be an excellent washer....though with how small my harvest is I'm not tossing in full buds I'm just using the trimmings and a bit of larf, I also combine the trim from all the strains into the hash rather than doing single strain runs like I used to when I grew bigger plants outdoors and had plenty of herb to toss in the hashing bucket. In some ways I like the mix of everything together but I really prefer doing single strain runs and seeing the characteristics of each strain.

If I wasn't using the trimmings for hash I wouldn't even bother trimming my herb at all lol.

Last year I got around an ounce in total from the 45μm to 120μm bags. Pretty melty & oily, would turn into oil under the flame but still would leave behind some ash & gunk.





I took down my last two plants last night, the Sparklits and my 2nd Banana Bread plant. I smoked a nug from one of the Bubba plants a bit ago, just dry enough to burn but not enough to go into the jar. Has a good kushy & gassy smell with a tiny hint of sweet-coffee in there but not quite like the Bubba Kush I used to get, taste kinda like doo doo though (woody/burnt) I'm hoping that's just because it hasn't fully finished drying/curing and/or my nose & taste is kinda fucked from getting over some sort of flu or sinus infection.

Stoked that everything made it to the end even though I def has some issues arise and have a touch of bud rot, it wasn't a perfect grow this time around, and I don't think I hit my year supply of smoke, but I'm glad to have what I reaped!

Even the plant that I spotted signs of phytoplasma on made it to the end, that was the Banana Bread of took down last night...ideally it should have gone another 5 to 7 days but the nights were getting wet and it already had some touches of mold so it was time.




-OM

.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: openmind] * 4
    #29683603 -

I had one single seed of fire purps from huboldt csi, I cloned it and reversed the clone using sts that I made and hit a couple buds the other day.....and it looks like they took 🔥



And that was just from one singular pollen sac + my precision tweezers lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29683642 -

Nice work, I have quite a few hybrids from CSI and there S1's.  I need to do another Triangle Kush run, and a few more Chemdog 91's when I have the chance.  I still have a little Bubba/Sherbert left, it's a Sherbert leaner for sure, reminds me of my Sunset Sherbert I ran for over two years, that zesty flavor does it for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29683875 -

MushLuvR77 said:
Nice work, I have quite a few hybrids from CSI and there S1's.  I need to do another Triangle Kush run, and a few more Chemdog 91's when I have the chance.  I still have a little Bubba/Sherbert left, it's a Sherbert leaner for sure, reminds me of my Sunset Sherbert I ran for over two years, that zesty flavor does it for me.



Sunset sherbert is a very good strain 🤤

Ps. I hit a tiny bud of joker juice with the fire purps fem pollen....I couldn't help myself lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/02/26 07:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: MushLuvR77] * 1
    #29683977 -

Man I’ve been wanting to get some csi beans been eyeballing their big bad wolf.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy] * 4
    #29684091 -

Kids are maturing. Finally got some rain overnight, the first in more than three weeks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: The Tao] * 1
    #29684102 -

Week 2. They are growing pretty good now, and if the keep this up they will be a good size when they start to flower in 2 to 3 weeks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: The Tao] * 4
    #29684111 -

Hey ya'll I'm wondering about when to harvest these cannabis plants.  Outdoor grown, still sunny weather in the forecast, but it's these little worms that chomp the buds and poop in them and cause mold to start there, that I'm worried about.

from what I remember, people say to wait until the trichomes start turning a darker color to harvest, but that has often led to harvesting too late for things to dry out properly without molding in the past... but this year I'm not going to air dry like before, I'll hang them in a friend's place with dehumidifiers, so maybe I don't have to worry about mold as much?

Here are my three plants today, a friend gave me these three clones this year:

OG Kush (A.k.a. Illuminati OG) (has the densest buds)


Pacific Ice Water (biggest plant)


Super Buff Cherry (Little plant that seemed to mature earliest, maybe)


and the buggies that I just started noticing today that have caused mold in the past:



What are these bugs called, and when should I harvest?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Generic]
    #29684117 -

Dude i killed devils cake on accident. Got lazy a couple days. It was new plant from friend and I didn't know it would dry put so fast. It happened to blueberry sugar also but she snapped out of it


Im sad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy]
    #29684144 -

buddzy said:
Man I’ve been wanting to get some csi beans been eyeballing their big bad wolf.



That’s Chem 91 x Chem D, isn’t it?  One of the Hoku freebies a few weeks ago was that crossed with corpse flower, I had to snag a pack.

I need to stop buying seeds.  SAD is a serious mental condition.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beginner Grower OutkastSlug 1,960 6 02/07/04 11:46 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Cannabis for those in pain!
( 1 2 all )
santashroom 6,112 21 10/27/03 06:31 PM
by santashroom
* Trichocereus Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1262 1263 )
ferrel_human 1,178,691 25,240 10/03/26 02:05 PM
by trepanationexprt
* Lophophora Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 928 929 )
ferrel_human 963,276 18,579 10/03/26 12:36 PM
by JW123
* Serious cannabis growers? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
RRhoads 5,418 27 12/14/04 05:53 PM
by Gr0wer
* Cannabis growers... cantankerous 1,672 3 06/24/02 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Grafting hops to cannabis... anyone tried?? RJLR 10,563 15 02/21/05 09:25 PM
by obaku
* Cannabis Knowledge Thread Anonymous 3,261 19 09/13/04 08:47 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
553,486 topic views. 1 members, 6 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.