Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ * 5
    #29665762 -

Since there was no official Nordic/Baltic 2026 thread , I open one. Estonia Sep 5.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: Liberto2]
    #29665815 -

Nice finds. :thumbup:

:awecid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: Mystikal]
    #29666398 -

Nice pictures! I see a pin hiding in the second one. :mushroom2:
Some of those also have a quite pronounced striation on the caps.

I made some finds about a month ago and have been seeing them around but nothing too big or numerous yet.
I have yet to go out of town looking for them, so far only public lawn action on my part.


--------------------


★★★★★

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: Anglerfish] * 1
    #29668847 -

Season just started in northern germany. Only a few yet but conditions seem good this season.






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: SHHeinz]
    #29669248 -

Quote:
Since there was no official Nordic/Baltic 2026 thread , I open one.



Good! We should keep this nice tradition :smile:

We started a bit early in other threads.

I started finding subbs in June in Sweden.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29598227#29598227

Anglers Norway thread.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29642136#29642136

And we had some active Conocybe Conocybula in Finland arriving on schedule
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29619035#29619035

Pretty sure I forgot/missed something.

I haven't hunted libs yet, but others a finding a lot now. Also the P. fimetaria pasture is starting to fruit. Will go there with my camera someday soon.

Edited by knarkkorven (09/15/26 01:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: knarkkorven]
    #29672833 -

Some are findable.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: Liberto2]
    #29686563 -

I posted 31 Psilocybe fimetaria photos from yesterday in my fimetaria thread:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29686561#29686561

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: knarkkorven]
    #29686742 -

It's that time of the year again. Monitoring this thread :awesome:


--------------------
~notice your next breath~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: woaronun]
    #29687908 -

Had time to visit two different fields in Estonia today, thinking I may get lucky after the heavy weekend rain, and... absolutely nothing. And I mean NOTHING, not even a single mottlegill or an odd mycena! :leaving:

I guess the season's not really on yet, waiting for the October cold to set in. :levitate:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: knarkkorven]
    #29689278 -

knarkkorven said:
I posted 31 Psilocybe fimetaria photos from yesterday in my fimetaria thread:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29686561#29686561



Great photos man:rockon: which camera gear do you shoot with?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29690434 -

A pretty old by now Canon 550D with Sigma 50mm macro lens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ★★★★ OFFICIAL Nordic/Baltic psilocybin species thread 2026★★★★ [Re: knarkkorven]
    #29691516 -

My camera is about the same age actually. I have a Nikon D5100 with a few lenses but my favorite is the Nikkor 35mm 1.8g. I haven't used it in many years but I'll be bringing it when I go looking for libs this weekend.

Btw did you find any libs yet? My regular spots  here in Scania were still empty last weekend but now the temps have dropped and we've had heavy rainfall so my hopes are up for this weekend:rockon:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psilocybin shrooms spreading in Europe spores 6,457 2 06/20/01 09:29 AM
by spores
* possible new psilocybe species in alabama? GaNjAShRooM 4,015 10 06/16/04 02:42 AM
by mjshroomer
* How to identify Psilocybe Species and Panaeolus. (Illus.)
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 65,601 52 04/15/09 12:34 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Re: Pan/Copelandia species mjshroomer 1,528 1 07/22/00 08:15 PM
by mjshroomer
* ID request of Baltic mushrooms hollywater 721 6 09/16/12 11:35 AM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Different species = different high? oO_wombat_Oo 1,219 1 06/06/01 08:17 PM
by AIRDOG
* Are these the same, or a different species (pics)
( 1 2 all )
doo 7,355 20 06/06/01 08:29 AM
by Levi7
* Re: List of Psilocye Species mjshroomer 2,517 1 01/27/00 09:39 AM
by sean123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
469 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.