Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1381 | 1382 | 1383 | 1384 | 1385 | 1386 | 1387 | 1388 | 1389 | 1390 | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29658011 -

Pastywhyte said:
I had an American Staffordshire Terrier that ate an oz of strong PE once. She tripped for 3 days. Also did not learn her lesson. I had 2 of them and those dogs loved getting high. They were total drug scroungers. They would drink your whisky, pull the weed and shrooms out of you jacket and eat those. They needed rehab.



I wonder if certain substances affect their brain the same or if everything's totally different. I feel lke for pisolcybin it would definitely have similar effects, but I'm not a chemist. I feel like if I had the mental and emotional intelligence of a dog, honestly I would enjoy tripping alot more. Being intelligent has been proabbly the #1 or #2 readon my depression has been so drug and treatment-resistant. Either way, it's funny as hell. Love me some doggos.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29658022 -

My dog got a hold of a few grams once. He's an American staffy as well.

You could 100% tell that it was a terrible experience for him. He spent about 6 hours terrified out of his mind. I felt so bad.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29658027 -

Pastywhyte said:
Yeah I kinda got distracted 😂




See this is why i installed the mercoid switch and timer on mine. I know id blow it up eventually.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29658028 -

Pastywhyte said:




Yo wtf

:dealwithwhat:

Does that thing not automatically release pressure once it reaches like 16psi?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29658031 -

Lord pasty just tryna keep things exciting.


--------------------
Need a lift?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29658043 -

Let him cook... :boofgirl:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29658097 -

langten69 said:
Best way ive found to eat dried fruits is to chew them a bit then wash them down with kefir




Same.  I do the toss and wash method like with Kratom.    Grind to powder.  Place in mouth add water shake head vigorously and swallow.    Super easy.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29658105 -

:raisemyglass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69] * 9
    #29658121 -

Took a .6 of some yeti earlier and was feeling pretty good for a while. Went to the store to get some puppy chow and I felt zooted as fuck in the store. Drank a beer that my neighbor gave me, never met him before either. Birthday is in a few hours, I'll be 26. Cheers all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 2
    #29658124 -

Happy birthday 🎂🎈

:rush::smileyfrog:


--------------------
🌾💮🫘🥖

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29658125 -

Thank you very much

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29658133 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Took a .6 of some yeti earlier and was feeling pretty good for a while. Went to the store to get some puppy chow and I felt zooted as fuck in the store. Drank a beer that my neighbor gave me, never met him before either. Birthday is in a few hours, I'll be 26. Cheers all



Happy birthday dude.

:dj:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29658134 -

26, a glorious age for a glorious cultivator

:leocheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: langten69]
    #29658135 -

Thank you both!!! I appreciate it lots

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29658136 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Took a .6 of some yeti earlier and was feeling pretty good for a while. Went to the store to get some puppy chow and I felt zooted as fuck in the store. Drank a beer that my neighbor gave me, never met him before either. Birthday is in a few hours, I'll be 26. Cheers all



hb


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29658141 -

fiddle_head said:
Awfullotofshrooms said:
Took a .6 of some yeti earlier and was feeling pretty good for a while. Went to the store to get some puppy chow and I felt zooted as fuck in the store. Drank a beer that my neighbor gave me, never met him before either. Birthday is in a few hours, I'll be 26. Cheers all



hb



Happy birthday bro :rockon:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms]
    #29658143 -



Hugs :heart:


--------------------
"Little shark in da bathtub"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Belintaf]
    #29658146 -

Holy fuck! 26, what an awesome age. Congrats!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29658152 -

Pastywhyte said:
Yeah I kinda got distracted 😂



I put a totally capped sinched down lab bottle in the micorwave and forgot


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29658153 -

for 12 min on high


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1381 | 1382 | 1383 | 1384 | 1385 | 1386 | 1387 | 1388 | 1389 | 1390 | 1391 | 1392 | 1393 | 1394 | 1395 | 1396 | 1397 | 1398 | 1399 | 1400 | 1401 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about outdoor cultivation WhoWhatWhen 2,021 11 04/16/03 12:36 AM
by oO_wombat_Oo
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 771 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8718 8719 )
saralove 5,225,200 174,363 10/03/26 07:43 AM
by Rasmodius
* (YOUR) TRUE CONFESSIONS - of an amateur mycologist: Semi Random Expressions of Gratitude for Awesome Confessions :}
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1170 1171 )
PsiloPsychIn 586,564 23,414 10/02/26 05:04 PM
by JW123
* Congratulations to our newest Trusted Cultivators, DV8DUG and Churpee Choozle
( 1 2 3 all )
veggieM 611 42 09/29/26 06:40 PM
by JW123
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,116 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,490 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
460,013 topic views. 10 members, 78 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 16 queries.