Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3931 | 3932 | 3933 | 3934 | 3935 | 3936 | 3937 | 3938 | 3939 | 3940 | 3941 | 3942 | 3943 | 3944 | 3945 | 3946 | 3947 | 3948 | 3949 | 3950 | 3951 | | Last >
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Shroomiumicious]
    #29657763 -

It's been a while...I have a magic mills dehydrator with stackable trays. Flush going on right now, with little guys at various stages of growth. I think I'll harvest as they get ready add trays underneath so the driest ones throughout the process are always on top.

I read that 115f is actually the way to go. Is that true and will it take forever? Hoping to get some pointers so I can plan and do this right.

Edited by StophJS (08/30/26 12:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: StophJS]
    #29657774 -

StophJS said:
It's been a while...I have a magic mills dehydrator with stackable trays. Flush going on right now, with little guys at various stages of growth. I think I'll harvest as they get ready add trays underneath so the driest ones throughout the process are always on top.

I read that 115f is actually the way to go. Is that true and will it take forever? Hoping to get some pointers so I can plan and do this right.



Max it out, ~160F.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: callmehippie] * 2
    #29657775 -

callmehippie said:
My son has major anger issues.. in the older he gets the more aggressive and worse he in and it gets.


Imagine living life in a world where you can't speak.    You can never let people know how frustrated you are with not bei able to communicate simple things and emotions. He gets so frustrated it's maddening sometimes. And that usually transforms into aggressive outburst.

We're working very hard with the resources we have available to us to makes this easier on him and to help him learn to communicate via a Communications tablet..Just incase he never speaks.

We have high hopes for talking. Tho. He's only 11.


  I didn't know anything about this until fairly recently, that's a wild ass situation right there, you were trying to shed light on what your life is like, and blew up on you... that sucks!  My niece has downs, mild temperament, but she's strong and she does have a mean streak without... a doubt.  She talks, but it's still rough for being 15 almost 16 I believe in February.  My brother has saved her life 3 times already (that I currently know about, one recently at CHRISTMAS of all days), won't go into those details, but yeah man, people just don't fuckin' know what you or my brother goes thru every single day.  Straight up, when I have watched her in the past, I'm on her like a hawk, not happening on my WATCH!  Anyway, hey, you feel genuine to me, @callmehippie... you poured your heart out... and I'm sure most of us felt that shit.  Thank you, it's a reminder of what really matters in life... as the tears fall down from my face.  All the best to you... and keep doing what you do!  :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29657805 -

This is an ambitious grow for my skill level so Im putting it out on here to see if anyone sees anything wrong with it? Like temp wise or is the hydration on the inside getting to be too much? I ask because i dont want to open it and ruin the micro climate going on in there but i also dont want it to drown itself plus im super invested in this particular grow and just want it to come out good anyways thanks for any help you may be able to give:rockon:









Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29657809 -

You’d have to open it up for us to see. From here it’s just plastic.

Opening it doesn’t ruin anything. It’s totally safe to do.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29657814 -






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 7
    #29657815 -

OH NO ALL THE MOISTURE ESCAPED 😱

It’s over bro toss them.

Just kidding 😊

Looks bangin. No problems. Full steam ahead.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29657816 -

you literally scared the shit out of me for a second lololll.., thanks tho glo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29657818 -

:hehehe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: 1oz0fTheory] * 1
    #29657819 -

Omg... I'ma have to recommend the can tek. Jk 😂 :amanita2:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29657855 -

Anyone here ever grown P.E uncut ? It has green caps if I’m not mistaken right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 1
    #29657862 -

Awfullotofshrooms said:
Anyone here ever grown P.E uncut ? It has green caps if I’m not mistaken right?



Naw more like a super dark blue but it’s also a pretty unstable lineage. Most people grow it for the novelty instead of the yield

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: Nichrome] * 2
    #29657899 -







First time poster, second time grower. Definitely guessing at everything and would really appreciate some more experienced opinions.

I am on my second round of gain jars ever, so I am not sure whether or not these three jars are contaminated. I shook three of my four jars a few days ago, because the three were much further along. Now the one that was behind looks great (I’ve separated that one to a different cabinet) and I’m worried the other three are growing so fast because they are trying to outgrow something gross… I think I'm even seeing some pre-pins in one jar. I read through a few wonderful posts about contamination and I’m worried mostly about the moisture inside these jars as well as the isolated/wet against glass grains, based on what I’ve read. Am I over thinking it, or should these 3 jars NOT go to bulk? If not, could I still try to fruit them in the jars?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: violas] * 2
    #29657911 -

Id guess slightly bacterial because of grains pressed against glass looking wet and uncolonized/exposed. Others could give u more advice to go by 😶


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: bloodssonnew] * 6
    #29657912 -

Should I be expecting fruits?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: divineverdance] * 1
    #29657913 -

I think I see a pin or 2


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29657918 -

Tidal wave 🤗

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: violas] * 1
    #29657924 -

violas said:






First time poster, second time grower. Definitely guessing at everything and would really appreciate some more experienced opinions.

I am on my second round of gain jars ever, so I am not sure whether or not these three jars are contaminated. I shook three of my four jars a few days ago, because the three were much further along. Now the one that was behind looks great (I’ve separated that one to a different cabinet) and I’m worried the other three are growing so fast because they are trying to outgrow something gross… I think I'm even seeing some pre-pins in one jar. I read through a few wonderful posts about contamination and I’m worried mostly about the moisture inside these jars as well as the isolated/wet against glass grains, based on what I’ve read. Am I over thinking it, or should these 3 jars NOT go to bulk? If not, could I still try to fruit them in the jars?



Welcome to the shroomery, those jars look good enough to s2b for 1 flush, maybe even a second flush. Give it a go

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: divineverdance]
    #29657938 -

divineverdance said:
Should I be expecting fruits?






:rockon:

Finally :myman:

This may actually be the one for you.  Looking great so far.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ask Quick Questions, Get Quick Answers [Re: divineverdance]
    #29657946 -

divineverdance said:
Should I be expecting fruits?






You got this dude:rockon::mushroom2::rockon:

:chefskiss:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3931 | 3932 | 3933 | 3934 | 3935 | 3936 | 3937 | 3938 | 3939 | 3940 | 3941 | 3942 | 3943 | 3944 | 3945 | 3946 | 3947 | 3948 | 3949 | 3950 | 3951 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* quick question, finished colonizing? usefulidiot 1,848 1 04/06/03 04:31 PM
by kindkesey
* Quick Question grateful_head 1,233 2 08/18/01 01:40 PM
by Billyblastoff
* New to the boards, and a quick question to start ! Anonymous 1,825 4 03/11/02 01:18 AM
by 2shrewmen
* some quick questions about my treasure coasts alf 3,840 19 11/15/01 11:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Quick Question needs quick answer Wheedhead! 1,176 2 01/19/03 07:06 AM
by Wheedhead!
* quick question SuppaFly 1,039 1 09/18/02 02:41 PM
by mickey_rourke
* Re: Quick Question
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,527 22 06/14/00 03:46 AM
by hitterg
* Quick Question LXTC 1,801 11 09/24/02 08:09 PM
by LXTC

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,154,555 topic views. 5 members, 95 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.07 seconds spending 0.05 seconds on 18 queries.