Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: TravelAgency]
    #23352070 -

I would chip in for Mycena chlorophos or another nice bioluminescent to play with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: HericiumHeadGuy]
    #23352487 -

Alan Rockefeller frequently comes across some very nice, bright Mycenas down in Mexico. I have been trying to snag a spore print from him for a while.


--------------------

10 different Ganoderma species from across the USA

AMU

MrCloudys guide to North American GanodermaUpdated A rough guide to North American Ganoderma species, with an emphasis on the laccate species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Mrcloudy]
    #23379576 -

Anyone else interested in this? I'd love to have some energy free night lights!


--------------------





Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: TravelAgency]
    #23380946 -

Panellus stipticus is also luminescent, the mycelium is easy to grow and stays glowing for months in a grain jar.


--------------------

10 different Ganoderma species from across the USA

AMU

MrCloudys guide to North American GanodermaUpdated A rough guide to North American Ganoderma species, with an emphasis on the laccate species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Mrcloudy]
    #23604185 -

Does anyone have any information on the status of the cultivate-able Bolete coop buy?    Phlebopus portentosus?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Pistil-Whipped]
    #23610247 -

I've been wondering about this myself. It seems it disappeared wihtout a trace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Mephistophelian]
    #23663630 -

If I want a strain already in circulation, do I ask here? If so, I'd be interested in Shiitake 75 – Aloha, Agaricus Blazei, and Pleurotus nebrodensis. If this is not the custom, lemme know the proper procedure. Love the idea of this.


--------------------
:mushroom: My trade list :mushroom:
Looking for strong terrestrial fruiters for an outdoor beds experiment:
Agaricus Bitorquis, Agaricus Augustus, Agaricus blazei/subrufescens, Stropharia Rugoso-annulata, Clitocybe Nuda (blewits), and any species or other genus that you think work outdoors.
Also, any commercially viable Pleurotus, cold or hot strains.
Thanks for the Q&A, trades, and all the posters & teachers that have come before us  :skol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: flyontoast]
    #23673087 -

flyontoast said:
If I want a strain already in circulation, do I ask here? If so, I'd be interested in Shiitake 75 – Aloha, Agaricus Blazei, and Pleurotus nebrodensis. If this is not the custom, lemme know the proper procedure. Love the idea of this.




Nope, you're in the wrong space with that request.  This particular forum is for those interested in pooling money to buy exotic-- or at least not in general circulation -- strains.    You are looking for MarketPlace maybe.  Many users have a "Trade List" in their signatures, look there as well.

Just to keep the "What Happened to the Phlebobus Portensus Buy" question front and center, I will close with that. 

What happened to the Phlebobus Portenosus Purchase?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Pistil-Whipped]
    #23966203 -

co-op aside, where you gunna get the exotics from?


--------------------
on the plains of destination lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory sat down to rest and resting died

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: insaecula]
    #24804686 -

Are we still alive in here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Base Icks]
    #24857751 -

So I have this overwhelming feeling that I need to start a culture bank at my house I have built a flow hood and purchase dishes and test tubes but I need good cultures to start with at a good price
Someone help guide me


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Mephistophelian] * 1
    #28920013 -

Please everyone bring this post back to life :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: w4ri0]
    #28920211 -

:beatadeadhorse:

Well, since this thread was raised from the dead, I'll just leave THIS right here.

Also, I second w4ri0's motion.


--------------------
:dragon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Dragonaut]
    #28921648 -

I don't know if Aloha still sells live cultures, but Pennsylvania State University has 710 cultures for sale. A bit cheaper than Aloha's prices, as each culture is $150.

They have newer/more recently collected strains as well as strains as old as the 70's.


--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus species prints. Msg me for trades.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Culture Group Co-Op Thread [Re: BlimeyGrimey]
    #28940757 -

I don’t know where to post this. But I received an indoor grow kit for Red Reishi but it looks like either the shrooms or mycelium has crawled out of the bag filter and covers the outside of the bag. Looks to be mushies and thick. Is this contamination, looking for a home. I have other shrooms I grow, I don’t want them catching whatever this stuff is. Little advice please.





--------------------
Pain Fades, Memories Remain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Culture Group Co-Op Thread [Re: Noob60]
    #28940885 -

1. You should make a separate thread instead of this "off topic" post
2. Looks fine. That's what reishi does
3. more foot pics please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread Did anyone get their hands on Phlebopus portentosus ie Black Bolete cultures? [Re: ghiajake]
    #29656837 -

I've been looking far and wide for Phlebopus portentosus and saw it mentioned here 10 years ago. Have found one expensive listing that is no better than getting it from ATCC but was wondering if anyone had it here?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom Growing Co-op.............. zi1iz 1,590 3 06/26/04 12:04 PM
by mah2b1
* shroomery oyster co-op automanM 1,841 6 07/05/05 09:10 AM
by automan
* Gentamycin and Poly Tubing Co-op YidakiMan 2,234 7 03/24/10 12:58 PM
by mycochef
* hard to find medicinal cultures shymanta 1,464 8 03/24/06 01:09 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* ATTN; anyone who has received Cordyceps cultures Suntzu 3,651 13 09/25/04 09:27 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Need more info on getting exotic mushroom spores not prints ...+ a couple questions CidTrippin 1,349 7 10/12/06 12:00 PM
by shirley knott
* edible exotics sakura 1,230 2 02/14/04 09:35 AM
by anarchyhollow
* Legal issues with selling mushroom cultures.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,978 23 02/05/09 05:35 AM
by Chakravanti

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte, Forrester, Stromrider, SHROOMSISAY01
195,609 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.