Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Nap]
    #22400651 -

Nap said:
Would anyone be willing to trade me? I have Pink oyster Spore Syringes 10 mL I can trade, I am looking for an Maitake culture, grain spawn, or print. Please feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!

~Nap



Neither of those are exotic cultures, nor is this the place to post for common culture trades. Post in the "Marketplace".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: ghiajake]
    #22401026 -

This guy is spamming with trade offers all around, hes been posting in VVV wedge and making threads begging for cultures in gourmet forum, next time I'm blowing the whistle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: ghiajake]
    #22402926 -

So how can I get in on the co-op buys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Nakedmushroomguru]
    #22403169 -

Click my link, read, decide, donate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: RogerSmith]
    #22442841 -

Apparently I was unable to find the marketplace because it is unavailable to people with under 50 posts. Sorry for using the incorrect forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Nap]
    #22589359 -

Did anyone ever get the Phellinus Linteus culture to fruit? I tried fruiting it several times around 2010,with no luck.

I still have the original culture, I took it out last year and it started growing invitro. From what I read, it can take up to 40 years to fruit outdoors, so I have no doubt that the mycelium will survive in the tube a very long time, until I can work with it again. I ended up keeping the P. Linteus, Pan Cyan Suphanbur and Penis Envy. All three are my favorites and have been stashed in my fridge for nearly six years.

Edited by Cloneufc (11/29/15 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Mephistophelian]
    #22793533 -

I want some paddy straw


--------------------
Trade list Updated 12/20/15

Ranco temperature controller and Wagner steamer for pasteurization in trade list!

I'm looking for eyecatching, colorful, unique and interesting fungi. Not limited to edible or medicinal. Print them when you're on foray and pm me please!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: morbiddoctor]
    #22981335 -

Is this thread still active?


--------------------





Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: TravelAgency]
    #22982570 -

Sure it is alive. People just got Boletus to play with.

What do you think to buy Amauroderma rude?


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: crazybean]
    #22982595 -

crazybean said:
Sure it is alive. People just got Boletus to play with.

What do you think to buy Amauroderma rude?



Is that edible? Didn't see anything on it as an ingredient- just a novelty grow then?


--------------------





Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: TravelAgency]
    #22984581 -

It is supposed to be more potent anti-cancer mushroom than ganoderma.


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Culture Group Co-Op Thread [Re: crazybean]
    #23079056 -

I would like to obtain Chaga culture, and not sure if i should post here or start a new thread?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: FrayedO]
    #23101409 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
Teks (from other person)
Ohmatic monotub
ReverendMyc guides-teks
Teks here
Where
The universe is a womb for the genesis of gods



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: crazybean]
    #23113362 -

crazybean said:
It is supposed to be more potent anti-cancer mushroom than ganoderma.




Just found This scientific research on it. Very interesting. How much is left to be paid?


--------------------





Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: TravelAgency]
    #23147148 -

Hi,
first offer that I have received was just a bit higher than 1000$. Later they gave me 25% discount, but 750$ is still a bit too much for my stomach.

I guess there are people interested. I could ask Mycelia, if they have it. Or perhaps if there is anybody knows cheaper source. Perhaps somebody in Australia?


--------------------
Cranching numbers :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: crazybean]
    #23147329 -

I might get an Amauroderma culture at some point. I do have one "Ganoderma" already that appears to be some other member of the Ganodermataceae but have not received the DNA results from it yet.


--------------------

10 different Ganoderma species from across the USA

AMU

MrCloudys guide to North American GanodermaUpdated A rough guide to North American Ganoderma species, with an emphasis on the laccate species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: crazybean]
    #23324679 -

crazybean said:
People just got Boletus to play with.




Was that the Portentosus?  I donated to that one early, then the link went dead and I assumed it was a loss.  I still have the confirmation on my donation @GoFundMe and am willing to pay shipping if, in fact, it is now fulfilled and viable.

Thanks for any info - especially if someone is successfully cultivating it.  Would love to hear about it.

Edited by Pistil-Whipped (06/09/16 05:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: Pistil-Whipped]
    #23333320 -

:threadmonitor:


--------------------
PsilocyBen's Trade List!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: PsilocyBen17]
    #23340574 -

You would think that John Holiday would have amauoderma rude in his library of cultures at Aloha or Fungi Perfecti.. Nothing in their search field..
I wonder why?  :shrug:


--------------------
     

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Exotic Culture Group Buy Co-Op Thread [Re: micelio]
    #23347107 -

I'm really looking for a bioluminescent species, perhaps Mycena chlorophos. I would deninately go in for $50 if we could get people excited about this one.


--------------------





Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mushroom Growing Co-op.............. zi1iz 1,594 3 06/26/04 12:04 PM
by mah2b1
* shroomery oyster co-op automanM 1,845 6 07/05/05 09:10 AM
by automan
* Gentamycin and Poly Tubing Co-op YidakiMan 2,238 7 03/24/10 12:58 PM
by mycochef
* hard to find medicinal cultures shymanta 1,468 8 03/24/06 01:09 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* ATTN; anyone who has received Cordyceps cultures Suntzu 3,655 13 09/25/04 09:27 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Need more info on getting exotic mushroom spores not prints ...+ a couple questions CidTrippin 1,353 7 10/12/06 12:00 PM
by shirley knott
* edible exotics sakura 1,234 2 02/14/04 09:35 AM
by anarchyhollow
* Legal issues with selling mushroom cultures.
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,986 23 02/05/09 05:35 AM
by Chakravanti

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Pastywhyte, Forrester, Stromrider, SHROOMSISAY01
196,064 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.