Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | 1364 | 1365 | 1366 | 1367 | 1368 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646428 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?uid=52175

i dont really care who you are, besides a sideshow attraction turned annoyance

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Evans]
    #29646429 -

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?uid=538162

someone with multiple puppet accounts registered over years who's not very good at covering their tracks, can't wait.

Edited by fiddle_head (08/13/26 01:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646431 -

Stipe already knows moron

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646432 -

:lol:
im sorry i just dont care and its boring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 2
    #29646434 -

We're all here to feel less miserable. You're just wasting time and adding nothing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 4
    #29646435 -

I'm really sorry to hear you are struggling friend :hug: that's some heavy stuff and we appreciate you taking the time to share. GC is on point, you can only handle so much. 8 puppies would have me pulling my hair out too.

Despite everything I'm happy to hear your baby momma is getting needed help. You are doing an awesome job balancing this difficult hand, though I know it may not feel very good all things considered. Hang in there and don't lose sight of whats important. You are taking care of your daughter and yourself which is huge. You will find yourself on the better side of this rough patch being the resilient and awesome person you are.:heart::mushroom2:

Mush love

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 3
    #29646436 -

I've seen people that contributed nothing and still had a place on this site.
This is worse than that. This is some person that just shows up here to actively try to irritate the community by reiterating themselves in some constant regurgitation of puppet accounts.

We could all do with less garbage in our lives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646437 -

If you contribute nothing: it's fine
If you contribute nothing and intentionally waste other people's time:

Edited by fiddle_head (08/13/26 02:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646439 -

I'm just trying to learn how to grow a morel

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646442 -

Nobody wanted to talk about rufobrunnea single spore isolates so I'm just having AI teach me instead :sip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646443 -

Uncle Ben said:
I'm just trying to learn how to grow a morel



you can start by learning how to scrub the metadata from your profile pictures correctly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Awfullotofshrooms] * 3
    #29646444 -

I was left with foster parents that cared about money more than me and they're physically abusive kids for many many years

Sorry wasn't tryna make this bout me though at least YOU'RE there. Someone who truly cares ❤️

:kaneclap:

Edit. Edited to say this was a long long time ago :3


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Edited by bloodssonnew (08/13/26 02:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29646446 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
I've seen people that contributed nothing and still had a place on this site.
This is worse than that. This is some person that just shows up here to actively try to irritate the community by reiterating themselves in some constant regurgitation of puppet accounts.

We could all do with less garbage in our lives.



I've had to deal with like 10 different people accusing me of being catnip for 8 months including you..Outed myself further so maybe the Bobs can tell I'm not cat but dipshit fiddle up here doesn't realize that :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646453 -

fiddle_head said:
Uncle Ben said:
I'm just trying to learn how to grow a morel



you can start by learning how to scrub the metadata from your profile pictures correctly.



:fatfear:

You're cool bud :highfive:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646454 -

Uncle Ben said:
I've had to deal with like 10 different people accusing me of being catnip for 8 months including you..Outed myself further so maybe the Bobs can tell I'm not cat but dipshit fiddle up here doesn't realize that :cookiemonster:




You sure you're not catnip?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646455 -

i cant tell, please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29646457 -

If I paste uncle ben over catnips profile pic are you just gonna get another random person banned again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646458 -

:spun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben] * 1
    #29646464 -

Another start to the day with this?
:ohbrother:

fiddle_head, don't waste your energy man.

I confess...

New Mastodon is proper weak, sadly, it's very 'mastodon by numbers'

Sucks if the band goes that way IMO, I understand it's a tough spot with dity B Hinds having left then smearing the band then dying. But I feel like the new guitarist is not the one.

That's 3 singles now and I haven't felt "it" from any
:/

Any fans of the Don with view?

:edit:

btw I love the creativity of B Hinds, it's very influential. R.I.P


Edited by Lithop (08/13/26 03:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Uncle Ben]
    #29646468 -

Uncle Ben said:
If I paste uncle ben over catnips profile pic are you just gonna get another random person banned again?



that wont be the reason you get banned

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1348 | 1349 | 1350 | 1351 | 1352 | 1353 | 1354 | 1355 | 1356 | 1357 | 1358 | 1359 | 1360 | 1361 | 1362 | 1363 | 1364 | 1365 | 1366 | 1367 | 1368 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 08:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,040 81 04/03/01 07:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 03:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,055 73 04/13/10 03:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 07:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 04:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 09:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
471,888 topic views. 22 members, 386 guests and 202 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.