Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 |
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: flapping_bird] * 4
    #29614724 -

A badass cake...the kind of thing noobs have wet dreams about :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29614746 -

okay montana..you take it easy..fly straight man..:smug:

ARGH..I just made this post and im popular here:)


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Edited by Cakewonder (07/01/26 09:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29614747 -

CONGRATULATIONS, METALPRO!! I knew it was a winner when I saw it. Until next time Cake Warriors.


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: COgrower]
    #29614753 -



--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Cakewonder] * 1
    #29615042 -

I don't see any cake just shrooms. I agree he opened portal to shroom realm. G g we have a winner ๐Ÿ†


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by bloodssonnew (07/01/26 04:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Splittinghairs] * 1
    #29615046 -

Splittinghairs said:
Long live Metalpro!

Sleep with one eye open. Weโ€™re gunning for you now.



:whathesaid:


--------------------
Cakes inside Water Tub with optimal Surface Conditions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Mateja] * 1
    #29615061 -

Let's fucking GOOOOO MetalPro!! Its in your name, a legit pro. Legendary cake my man, I had no doubt it would be you. Congrats man, you earned it. Enjoy your crown...for now....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: MycDrop]
    #29615071 -

I'ma have to do some exotics or something for cw3 lotsa cube vets around it seems ๐Ÿ˜œ


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: bloodssonnew] * 1
    #29615101 -

i want to be metalpro when i grow up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: pinkpuddles]
    #29615124 -

All the best Metalpro, good lord, you'd make Fanaticus himself proud!

Also Mycdrop has to be runner-up, beautiful.

:radman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Turvenuija]
    #29615145 -

Turvenuija said:
You can't see the cake because there's all those shrooms in the way, I suspect foul play. He must have taken a picture of the entrance to the shroom dimension.

Jk, I knew when I saw his post that we have a winner. Congrats!
:kaneclap:

See you in the next one, I'll be signing up on time and more prepared. It was fun!



Showed this shit to my wife and she was like "no way that's a cake under there" and I was like "yeah Fanaticus was doing almost this 30 years ago!" and she was like "who's Fanaticus?"

But I truly don't recall seeing such a beaut before. A real accomplishment.


--------------------

Edited by bluescreen (07/01/26 06:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Pastywhyte] * 2
    #29615151 -

Pastywhyte said:
A badass cake...the kind of thing noobs have wet dreams about :rockon:



When Pasty jumps in to accolade you know you deed it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: bluescreen] * 11
    #29615327 -

Thank you to everyone for such kind words regarding my winning cake โ€“ with special thanks to flapping_bird for running a great contest, Mateja for the temp control advice (AND CAKEWONDER FOR ALL THE PRAISE AND ENCOURAGEMENT).  Lotโ€™s of awesome looking cakes from everyone.

Here are my notes and a couple things that I think may have helped with the dense growth:

April 17 โ€“ Jars made and PCโ€™d, I decided to sift my verm to get a more consistent size.  I have a huge bag of supposedly course verm that Iโ€™ve been using for years that seemed to have a lot of fines and dust that was probably making my cakes to dense so sifted through a section of nylon window screen to keep the consistent size particles.



April 18th โ€“ Inoculated 11 jars (somehow lost a jar from the dozen I originally bought between CWI and CWII, I guess they are like socks)



April 28th โ€“ Nice growth noted on the fastest jars, nothing on the slowest jars


May 10th โ€“ Fastest jars almost 100%, slowest jars barely started



May 14th โ€“ MAN DOWN


Mat 26th โ€“ Birthed the 3 fastest- I also tried to screen or sift the coir trying to get most of the long hairs out of it, ran out of patience and gave up on this.  Used water chamber shoeboxes with lid on tight to start with temp controlled 74F โ€“ 82F by a heating mat underneath and my BBQ controller and thermocouple



May 29th โ€“ Myc pushing through


June 3rd โ€“ Pins, replaced lid with dub tub shoebox


June 6th โ€“ Entry pic taken, plus 2 other cakes, here are the 2 other cakes that I didnโ€™t submit



Longest post ever for me but I'm pretty proud to have won.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: MetalPro] * 2
    #29615372 -

Really really enjoyed participating, I didnโ€™t intend to at the beginning but glad I did.
Thank you to FB for hosting this, you give a lot of your time and everyone appreciates it!
I think we all knew the war was over when Metalpro dropped those bombs haha, just incredible to see congrats to you!

On to the next!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Penman] * 1
    #29615393 -

Hell yeah metalpro!!! Well earned


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29615410 -

Nice MetalPro :goodwork:


--------------------
.
"How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: Blizzloo] * 1
    #29615422 -

Beautiful cakes MetalPro! Well done


--------------------
So anyway, uh...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: So Anyway] * 5
    #29615501 -

Congrats!

Temps finally got warm enough my outdoor pan india cake fruited :lol:

Not a winner but proof of concept anyway :smile:



--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: tree frog] * 5
    #29615510 -

Congratulations MetalPro! Thatโ€™s some nice cakes.
@tree frog, outdoor pan cakes sounds intriguing.

Some of mine finally decided it was time. These are ochra. My fruiting chambers are getting fancier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: CAKE WARS II - Ends June 30, 2026 [Re: The Tao] * 4
    #29615511 -

my bawls ache..for MetalPro


--------------------
The PF Tek is my area.:oldman:

Where all anonymity is lost, there cannot exist a person.

Where one cannot avoid to share, there is God

www.zamnesia.nl
RustyWhyte is Commercial!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* CAKE WARS III - Starts Sept 1, 2026!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
flapping_bird 6,324 512 10/03/26 03:38 PM
by JoeTherapist
* Cakes nearing the end of life? Oswiu 344 1 04/01/03 12:01 AM
by george castanza
* PR cake going mad BeppoMarx 1,408 1 12/28/01 07:34 PM
by ShroominSpradl
* cakes producing on verm pleezr 879 2 12/25/01 01:55 PM
by sporechase13
* Re: Is it normal for a cake to ..... PappaKaps 863 1 05/15/00 05:28 PM
by Anonymous
* furry, fuzzy cakes... Shiznitz 1,471 5 08/12/01 05:18 PM
by puscle
* Maximizing Yeild per Cake in a Perlite Setup Smokemon 1,229 5 03/27/02 04:57 PM
by pleezr
* MY CAKES ARE TURNING BLUE!!!!! ScottyG420 3,510 3 02/04/02 04:09 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
11,493 topic views. 11 members, 77 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.