Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | | Last >
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29608296 -



Got myself an OZ of distillate. I'm gonna make some Pan/THC brownies next weekend.


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29608309 -

callmehippie said:
Oh man.  My heart just melted. 


My two month old daughter just farted. 

Like a grown ass woman fart. 


She's was asleep. 

She farts.

And wakes her self up. 
Looks directly into my eyes. 

Makes a face like what the heck was that. 

Then she smiles and starts laughing. 


Pure innocence.  Pure gold.




That just made my day.



Many more moments to come. Being a parent is amazing!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Splittinghairs] * 4
    #29608325 -

For sure. 

I have a boy hes 11.  Non verbal/autistic..

Raising her is already proving to be completely different.(except for the farts 😆)


Now that I have a little girl I'm prepared for all sorts of new special experiences..

and I just can't wait!


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie] * 3
    #29608379 -

Let's get it!

Nocc'n ime, Wish me luck.

BCO
APEgen2
N others

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29608476 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:


Got myself an OZ of distillate. I'm gonna make some Pan/THC brownies next weekend.




Makin tea with the pans and using in the brownies? And adding WEED?! :bow2:

U must report back


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Dala] * 6
    #29608584 -

Happy Father's Day everybody


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie]
    #29608629 -

Happy Father’s Day to you as well Hippie!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29608865 -

BeefExtreme said:
Dude 200mg of cb will ring your bell! Full concur!



is cb considered extra potent?


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: jbgtaa] * 3
    #29608875 -

Not really but I would say it is surprisingly potent for what appears to be a normal looking brown cube.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29608920 -

I can’t get a clean grain jar with ‘ol Charlie. Always starts off promising but after I shake ‘em, Uncle Chuck no longer likes me. :lol: 

How ya been, Beef?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29608923 -


that's ass, I got the genetics from a member here and its the fastest stuff I've ever grown. the tubs are cb, the jars are x7x, all t3 from spores started on the same day, 6th of this month. they're not isolates or proven winners but I'm doing a pheno hunt before doing any big tubs.

from agar to fruiting in 1 month, first grow for almost 10 years and I'm rusty on being sterile. I'm highly impressed by these genetics I got blessed with lol


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: jbgtaa]
    #29608947 -

That’s great! I’ll get it right. I think I may have made a batch of tainted agar or something.  A lot of my cultures have been doing weird shit. Nothing funky has ever grown on my plates, just weird AF mycelium growth patterns. But it seems to be on a few cultures, all on this same agar. Eh, whatever. I’ll figure it out.

I actually need to try start an x7x plate. I got a print from a member some months back and it totally slipped my mind until you mentioned it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29608967 -

Agree!  Setting my sites next on x7x and semperviva.  Oh and oysters and Lion's Mane 🤣


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nokumana] * 2
    #29609045 -

Woops just went crazy at someone on shroomery hahaha. Oops. Is this the confession booth?

Confession: I'm a bitch hahaha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ellamush] * 4
    #29609078 -

I saw. It wasnt that bad.  Youre absolved .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29609154 -

It took you 3000 post to go crazy??

You must be a saint

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 5
    #29609158 -

Alternate theory: it took 3,000 posts to gain a conscience



--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 2
    #29609256 -

AstroSporeFiend said:
He’s gonna be making “sticky bombs” before too long.

(Note: No, he’s not. Just a reference to the blockbuster American picture film “Saving Private Ryan”, which has been added to the US Library of Congress. Move along, nothing to see here.)



Check the weather in hell if you think I’m gonna be on the front line of anything.  I come from a proud line of runners, retreat is my first reflex.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Mr Piggy] * 2
    #29609259 -

“And I just started running. And I kept running. And I was just running”

- Forrest Gump

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Splittinghairs] * 3
    #29609261 -

“Shit happens.”

A very wise man indeed.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1285 | 1286 | 1287 | 1288 | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,195 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,970 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* first attempt at cultivating... Fruiting/harvest time!!! .. Pics..
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
plonkerism 30,693 308 10/17/08 01:22 AM
by plonkerism
* Beggining my first Cultivation -- PF TEK (need some help)
( 1 2 3 all )
ElectroTheMage 3,867 41 01/20/09 04:30 AM
by merzdiesler
* Just a few questions for a new cultivator Mello KittyS 680 9 12/04/08 05:27 PM
by J3illy
* Will Spawn bags work in butthole of america? Anonymous 1,978 16 06/03/03 12:26 AM
by Anonymous
* I've cultivated... zetek 904 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
462,268 topic views. 20 members, 76 guests and 232 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 16 queries.