Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 905 | 906 | 907 | 908 | 909 | 910 | 911 | 912 | 913 | 914 | 915 | 916 | 917 | 918 | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | | Last >
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29399606 -

Badass. I wanna see!  Did you post in the pic of the day?



Ps.  I've had a couple tubs do that to me as well. Even one in blistering hot temperatures. It is such a nice surprise.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29399612 -

I will go grab some shortly. Putting my boy down to sleep.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: RealityGlitch] * 1
    #29399627 -

RealityGlitch said:
callmehippie said:
Thank the Gods for Mr piggy.

Sticking up for all of his family members around here when we need it most.

:yourock:



I confess. I am secretly (but not so secretly) Mr Piggy's biggest fan. Especially when Spoon posts something, I'm like HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOO YEEEESSSS!! and read everyone's responses quick af trying to get down to Piggy's.

I want to know more about this Doc Smoke. I've seen his name around numerous times now. Anyone got a link to his profile (I already tried search, but kept getting threads for marijuana).



Did you try searching in the User list?


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: noomer]
    #29399634 -

noomer said:



I’ve spent the better part of the past 3 days removing this stained glass piece by piece. My back hurts and I’m over it.



Three days?  I could have had it out of there in 30 seconds 🪨


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Mr Piggy] * 1
    #29399645 -

Piggy is secretly Wreck-It Ralph


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29399671 -

tryptkaloids said:
RealityGlitch said:
callmehippie said:
Thank the Gods for Mr piggy.

Sticking up for all of his family members around here when we need it most.

:yourock:



I confess. I am secretly (but not so secretly) Mr Piggy's biggest fan. Especially when Spoon posts something, I'm like HERE WE FUCKING GOOOOOO YEEEESSSS!! and read everyone's responses quick af trying to get down to Piggy's.

I want to know more about this Doc Smoke. I've seen his name around numerous times now. Anyone got a link to his profile (I already tried search, but kept getting threads for marijuana).



Did you try searching in the User list?



Oh shit, something new! Thank you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29399692 -

OLDDAD77 said:
I put some tubs on the back deck last week. Went out today to some of the best looking ochras to date! 😂 temps have been dipping into the high 30’s at night and staying pretty much in the 50’s all day long.

Best part is they aren’t shitting spores everywhere! Short thick Mario mushrooms!

Edit: shit thought I was on the ochra thread



Pics or it didn't happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29399698 -

BeefSupremeJr said:
oh honestly that actually kind of makes sense. Totally fucking forgot about that dip shit.  I really do need to quit being overly nice though.
RoscoeReturns said:
stagger said:
Smellyhobbit said:
Spoon is very probably doc smoke



I thought it was grogu
:pointmade:




The longest of long cons. Doc and all his iterations were grogu all along! :rofl:



Grogu actually grew a few mushrooms. sent me a couple really not good cultures one time but that still constitutes a lot more contribution than spoon feeder



:whathesaid:

I think he was the first member to send me wedges on the dL, before it was a thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: LewDoja] * 2
    #29399763 -

Grogu wasn’t a menace. Grogu had neurological problems that made learning and communication very challenging for them. And they still managed to learn how to grow mushrooms and share clean spores with the community.

Sucks things didn’t work out on the forum for them, but fuck dude Grogu tried.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 2
    #29399768 -

Yea  i had no issue with grogu

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: LewDoja]
    #29399773 -

What happened to Grogu?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: LewDoja]
    #29399778 -

LewDoja said:
OLDDAD77 said:
I put some tubs on the back deck last week. Went out today to some of the best looking ochras to date! 😂 temps have been dipping into the high 30’s at night and staying pretty much in the 50’s all day long.

Best part is they aren’t shitting spores everywhere! Short thick Mario mushrooms!

Edit: shit thought I was on the ochra thread



Pics or it didn't happen.




Yea!  That basically what  I meant.  I was just sweet about it.


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 3
    #29399781 -

Gilmour Hendrix said:
What happened to Grogu?



trolling nonsense that turned ugly once a few bans were issued.

the usual dumbass behavior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: mushboy]
    #29399793 -

I personally think its tripdawg.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: Dynasty]
    #29399796 -

I think I should be tripping for all the trippy shit being posted lately.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: 1NFIN8] * 2
    #29399836 -

1NFIN8 said:
I think I should be tripping for all the trippy shit being posted lately.



My contribution:



The Artist's website is pretty good:

https://www.wwwcomcom.com/gallery


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29399864 -

Is that really the url?

That honestly just looks like a link screaming don't click me!  :lol:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie] * 2
    #29399866 -

callmehippie said:
Is that really the url?

That honestly just looks like a link screaming don't click me!  :lol:



Might get free airline tickets thru that site


--------------------
Agar stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie] * 2
    #29399868 -

I'm getting kind of excited the end of the year is near. I really want to participate in the next L.A.G.M.


I was bummed about being late for the last one


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Cultivation Confessional Booth - The Unofficial Cultivation Off Topic Discussion. [Re: callmehippie]
    #29399993 -

callmehippie said:
Is that really the url?

That honestly just looks like a link screaming don't click me!  :lol:



URL is 100% real and legitimate. It's an Artist's website, it's just old enough they were able to get a cool url


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 905 | 906 | 907 | 908 | 909 | 910 | 911 | 912 | 913 | 914 | 915 | 916 | 917 | 918 | 919 | 920 | 921 | 922 | 923 | 924 | 925 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,971 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Cultivation of 7 strains in pasteurized straw Lana 2,699 2 03/20/02 04:34 AM
by bagmandsl
* A proposal to the cultivation community and the Admins/Mods geko 3,837 17 03/27/07 10:27 AM
by geko
* Creating an ultimate FAQ for cultivation... Cyric 866 3 05/02/07 12:07 AM
by Optx
* Psilocybe Cyanescens cultivation danska 1,518 5 11/26/05 04:01 PM
by bongtoke
* China Yunnan Cultivation highc 730 4 09/08/07 05:34 PM
by veilbreaker
* Having problems cultivating? Filling this out when you post your question! hIgHdRoLoVeR 712 3 04/10/06 06:45 PM
by DaCultivater
* First Cultivation, and confused! Fungy 643 11 08/14/07 09:10 PM
by Fungy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
463,118 topic views. 9 members, 58 guests and 301 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.