Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Creating an ultimate FAQ for cultivation...
    #6859342 -

Hey everyone,

Lately I've been thinking of spending some time scouring the forums for information, techniques, any kind of minute ideas that range from asshole to breakfast on the subject of cultivation. The idea is that it would be divided up into different categories for different methods, and I would hope that, quite possibly, someone could help come up with a flowchart with what works for what.

Also, given my inexperience, I would humbly ask that someone with great experience would be willing to check over my progress from time to time to make sure all the info is in the right places. I am only seeking to be a gatherer and sorter of information.

The main idea is that it will mostly be quotes from the forums, but from many sources and all in one extremely useful document which will help newcomers shatter barriers with unsurpassed ease.

I am also aware that a lot of things to do with cultivation have a great matter to do with opinion. In situations where there is much success with more than one opinion, all parties should be cited.

All credit will be given where it is due.

If there are any objections at all, please let me know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creating an ultimate FAQ for cultivation... [Re: Cyric]
    #6860087 -

I had the idea of making a flowchart, because beginners always ask the same thing and it's very hard to follow all the teks and advice. Something like "If you have a PC or will invest in one, go to A, else go to B." B being only methods that don't require a PC.

I used to keep a list of great tips/quotes from members here, and I have it somewhere. Maybe I'll put it up. Also, I have in my journal many links to useful threads I've bookmarked and organized over time. Being unsearchable, they're sort of useless. If you're learning about a specific topic I suggest reading all those links, because I tried to bookmark anything that was significant. If anything, check out the posts/journals from the knowledgeable members on the board. I put links to all that in my journal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creating an ultimate FAQ for cultivation... [Re: Quake3]
    #6860379 -

I book mark everything useful and throw it in a flash drive for future reference,when I get a new printer I am going to go through it and print out everything I never want to lose so I will always have a copy in case (gasp) this place is ever not here in the future for some god awful reason,maybe compile it into a good book of some sort

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Creating an ultimate FAQ for cultivation... [Re: Cyric]
    #6861169 -

i like the sound of that. lemme know what you need help with exactly
get on irc.shroomery.org #cultivation


--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: Shroomery FAQ - Please look/help Anonymous 1,960 9 02/06/00 02:10 PM
by Link
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 05:35 AM
by Anno
* NEW Shroomery Cultivation FAQ AnnoA 3,667 18 02/04/02 05:44 PM
by zilch
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,473 9 10/13/25 12:12 PM
by yearofnolight
* Quick FAQ links AnnoA 2,348 10 09/01/02 07:24 PM
by noisycricket
* SHROOMERY FAQ AND GLOSSARIES AnnoA 5,356 9 11/05/14 08:20 PM
by bodhisatta
* Cultivating Questions ::
( 1 2 all )
badtz 2,913 21 01/23/03 05:41 AM
by mikejwill
* Cultivation Chat JunoCycle 754 8 01/21/03 05:47 PM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
866 topic views. 23 members, 405 guests and 248 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.