Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: s240779] * 1
    #29163234 -

s240779 said:
ChemicusEmeritus said:
The other stereoisomers (-)-LSD, (+)-iso-LSD, and (-)-iso-LSD are not psychoactive.



-----------------------------------------------------
LSD has two chiral centres, on the 5' and 8' carbons. I drew all the stereoisomers of LSD to show you which are which. (5R,8R)-LSD is what's active. (5S,8S)-LSD has around 2,500-fold lower affinity for the 5-HT2AR than d-LSD. (5R,8S)-LSD has around 25-fold lower affinity (source). The LSD we know is d-LSD. The 8' position can readily epimerise, though, turning d-LSD into (5R,8S)-LSD. This is one of the ways LSD loses potency.
-----------------------------------------------------
heteromer, https://www.reddit.com/r/askdrugs/s/PtDAtfjejf



Great picture - really captures what we’re discussing. 👍

LSD gradually epimerizes into d-iso-LSD over time, but with proper storage (airtight, dark, and dry), you'll probably expire before your tabs do.

s240779 said:
Also, the proper way to write 'd-LSD' is ᴅ-LSD. That d is a unicode small capital letter and it can be generated using a web app, like this one, or an app, like UnicodePad or KCharSelect.



This is technically true. In chemistry publications, it's not the size of your D that matters, but whether you've formatted it as a small capital ᴅ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: ChemicusEmeritus]
    #29163628 -

ChemicusEmeritus said:
s240779 said:
ChemicusEmeritus said:
The other stereoisomers (-)-LSD, (+)-iso-LSD, and (-)-iso-LSD are not psychoactive.



-----------------------------------------------------
LSD has two chiral centres, on the 5' and 8' carbons. I drew all the stereoisomers of LSD to show you which are which. (5R,8R)-LSD is what's active. (5S,8S)-LSD has around 2,500-fold lower affinity for the 5-HT2AR than d-LSD. (5R,8S)-LSD has around 25-fold lower affinity (source). The LSD we know is d-LSD. The 8' position can readily epimerise, though, turning d-LSD into (5R,8S)-LSD. This is one of the ways LSD loses potency.
-----------------------------------------------------
heteromer, https://www.reddit.com/r/askdrugs/s/PtDAtfjejf



Great picture - really captures what we’re discussing. 👍

LSD gradually epimerizes into d-iso-LSD over time, but with proper storage (airtight, dark, and dry), you'll probably expire before your tabs do.

s240779 said:
Also, the proper way to write 'd-LSD' is ᴅ-LSD. That d is a unicode small capital letter and it can be generated using a web app, like this one, or an app, like UnicodePad or KCharSelect.



This is technically true. In chemistry publications, it's not the size of your D that matters, but whether you've formatted it as a small capital ᴅ.



I like White Fluff Crystal LSD grateful dead

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Dr.Infinity] * 1
    #29163881 -

Dr.Infinity said:
Superbly old thread so old some of you probably don't have accounts anymore. But some do. And lots of new people may wonder the variation effects of lsd. Here's the thing. Lsd isn't lsd. You all just aren't chemists and we're bound to be called out one day. Your just lsd fans reading from the surface of the web and creating your own logic that's not true.
If any of you knew anything about LSD it's not even really LSD. Its moreso D-LSD. Lsd has only 4 stereoisomers(more if you count the positive ones). L-iso-LSD is the only psyoactive lsd of them all😂. Even worse it's super hard to make lsd and it gets much harder to make a batch with only L-iso LSD which is why Owsley Stanley's acid was terrifyingly strong. Your very wrong people. The chances of you knowing a chemist who knew how to do another advanced filtration on the standard stereoisomer mixed lsd is slim. It takes many years of practice and knowledge obtaining to figure this stuff out.
Fuck fluff and fuck needlepoint that's just showing theres seperate lysergamides as there's 25 of them hoffman synthesized under Sandez labs. Research more about your drug at academic institutions near the illicit chemistry sections or request chemistry books of advanced precursors at less strict institutions. OH and owsley was one of the only people Hoffman said who does it right meaning lsd isn't lsd your just giving your opinions. He clearly made different batches that clearly varied everytime. White fluff and needlepoint aren't factors measured in a difference it's the stereoisomers. I bet all of you were RC'd. Tell me I'm wrong even light spectrum tests aren't reliable at all to confirm you have lsd. And there's no test kits because it's a very unique drug.

You know what else? It's only the (+)D-ISO-LSD molecule that's psychoactive. It takes many years of chemistry to know which one your looking at when you finally mastered synthesizing the drug this far. The (-)D-ISO-LSD is useless. But of course you people don't have the Bears chemistry almanac do you? These people want proveable facts not misinformative garbage. Go back to school smh.



So you are coming at the community with well known chemistry details and then make out that non psychoactive isomers of LSD, which are considered impurities not the LSD we are talking about, experientially change the properties of the LSD we are talking about? Or are you saying they don't?

Or are you just acting like a know it all but completely failed to understand at the same time?


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #29164783 -

a friend said that white fluff and needlepoint are different synth methods and not even about purity. there can be 70% needlepoint or 98% white fluff... and the effects are slightly different with fluff having more visuals and mentally easy and needlepoint being more clear, less visual but mentally deep. low purity, more bodyload. that's what he said, he attended a conference but i don't know which...

all i can say is i can attest to different effects of batches but don't know what it is. what i had as "grateful dead fluff" was indeed very light, gentle with neon rainbow coloured fractals and a friendly mental state. it had a carefree vibe to it lol the 5 times i did it. like i was a kid in the 90s or something. i could see how this came from a concert context

then the swiss liquid was full of demons! gosh. a friend too saw demons on it in my flat (without me mentioning it). it had a sarcastic vibe and more brown organic colours, interesting ancient seeming fractals but strong bodyload and gut churn, bruxism. weird stuff but very interesting and sturdy headspace. somehow invoked arrogance in me and others

it all felt like different analogues would feel but it was liquid lsd acquired via acquaintances. not some blotter of some webs. and i doubt people synthed 1p-lsd in illegal labs back then. more like different batches of lsd with different methods and different purities, resulting in different distributions along the effect spectrum that could be consistently reproduced within each bach and switching between them expecting the same, one was set right


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric] * 4
    #29164911 -

In general: The mere fact of LSD being hallucinogenic when ingested in sufficient quantities is an adequate enough of an explaination, to me. As even just that much allows for the wide range of differences described in subjective effects which people can experience on lsd - within the same batch or beyond just 1 batch - and that when reporting as to the specifics of their trips, experientially, holds; rather than those differences between trips primarily being due to, for instance, extremely subtle differences granted due to differences which could be traced back to the style of synthesis used to arrive at the chemical that they ingested. 

I’m more than just confident that people are primed and more so even prime themselves for psychedelic experiences. All while that isn’t the whole of why one trip is different from any other trip. As baseline, that is enough to see reason, an internal logic, of how what we experience unfolds as it does in the moment. Especially so when seen in tandem with something as simple and universal as that of why dreams are always not completely the same each and every time we do dream; as the same principle applies to psychedelic experience, wherein an addition of 1 primarily psychoactive exogenous substance is introduced into play.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric]
    #29165958 -

epilectric said:
a friend said that white fluff and needlepoint are different synth methods and not even about purity. there can be 70% needlepoint or 98% white fluff... and the effects are slightly different with fluff having more visuals and mentally easy and needlepoint being more clear, less visual but mentally deep. low purity, more bodyload. that's what he said, he attended a conference but i don't know which...

all i can say is i can attest to different effects of batches but don't know what it is. what i had as "grateful dead fluff" was indeed very light, gentle with neon rainbow coloured fractals and a friendly mental state. it had a carefree vibe to it lol the 5 times i did it. like i was a kid in the 90s or something. i could see how this came from a concert context

then the swiss liquid was full of demons! gosh. a friend too saw demons on it in my flat (without me mentioning it). it had a sarcastic vibe and more brown organic colours, interesting ancient seeming fractals but strong bodyload and gut churn, bruxism. weird stuff but very interesting and sturdy headspace. somehow invoked arrogance in me and others

it all felt like different analogues would feel but it was liquid lsd acquired via acquaintances. not some blotter of some webs. and i doubt people synthed 1p-lsd in illegal labs back then. more like different batches of lsd with different methods and different purities, resulting in different distributions along the effect spectrum that could be consistently reproduced within each bach and switching between them expecting the same, one was set right



Good Reply nice to meet you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #29166253 -

The Blind Ass said:
In general: The mere fact of LSD being hallucinogenic when ingested in sufficient quantities is an adequate enough of an explaination, to me. As even just that much allows for the wide range of differences described in subjective effects which people can experience on lsd - within the same batch or beyond just 1 batch - and that when reporting as to the specifics of their trips, experientially, holds; rather than those differences between trips primarily being due to, for instance, extremely subtle differences granted due to differences which could be traced back to the style of synthesis used to arrive at the chemical that they ingested. 

I’m more than just confident that people are primed and more so even prime themselves for psychedelic experiences. All while that isn’t the whole of why one trip is different from any other trip. As baseline, that is enough to see reason, an internal logic, of how what we experience unfolds as it does in the moment. Especially so when seen in tandem with something as simple and universal as that of why dreams are always not completely the same each and every time we do dream; as the same principle applies to psychedelic experience, wherein an addition of 1 primarily psychoactive exogenous substance is introduced into play.



A lot of us also mix substances.  If I'm feeling anxious because I smoked or ate some weed while on LSD I could have an experience much like was described above.

I'm not saying that's what happened in that case.  I'm just saying, the mind is complex and is a reflection of what's going on in the body.  Stuff we tend to ignore when young, like eating to many sugary foods or going out for a big steak, and then dropping, can completely change the character of the trip.  In addition to whatever is going on inside our heads about it.

When the body is out of balance when we drop, in other words, the mind will be too.  And that's not something I think I understood well when I was younger.  In fact, I imagine it's something psychedelics helped me to understand more deeply.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29167280 -

The Blind Ass said:
In general: The mere fact of LSD being hallucinogenic when ingested in sufficient quantities is an adequate enough of an explaination, to me. As even just that much allows for the wide range of differences described in subjective effects which people can experience on lsd - within the same batch or beyond just 1 batch - and that when reporting as to the specifics of their trips, experientially, holds; rather than those differences between trips primarily being due to, for instance, extremely subtle differences granted due to differences which could be traced back to the style of synthesis used to arrive at the chemical that they ingested. 

I’m more than just confident that people are primed and more so even prime themselves for psychedelic experiences. All while that isn’t the whole of why one trip is different from any other trip. As baseline, that is enough to see reason, an internal logic, of how what we experience unfolds as it does in the moment. Especially so when seen in tandem with something as simple and universal as that of why dreams are always not completely the same each and every time we do dream; as the same principle applies to psychedelic experience, wherein an addition of 1 primarily psychoactive exogenous substance is introduced into play.



ever heard of low dosing though?


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric]
    #29167284 -

Of course, and?

I don’t see how that changes anything except for how it naturally would anyways as per the combination of dosage, set, and setting.

Unless the chemist who synthesized the lsd was unqualified to make the stuff in the first place; that much should still hold true regardless of what dosage of lsd is ingested, with the ensuing effects from the chemical being proportional to the dosage and all that.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric]
    #29167287 -

Quote:
The mere fact of LSD being hallucinogenic when ingested in sufficient quantities




--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29167431 -

With the mushrooms I can tell apart, the differences don't become apparent until the dose is high enough.  So, I guess I don't know what low dosing would have to do with the conversation.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29167576 -

a common argument seems to be "under the influence you are too incapacitated to be able to distinguish any sense perceptions whatsoever, so any felt difference between batches, like bodyload or smoothness of the experience, must be related to set & setting & placebo"


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #29167600 -

That is the case sometimes, but not every time.


The peace felt, or the clarity which dawns, or the easy going comfort, the pleasantness about one’s body while under the influence of lsd is as it is experienced for a wide variety of mixed yet simple causes. Causes that, upon reflection, can be seen clearly at play, tacitly understood. How our intellect interprets what’s happening, though? The reasoning we might have as to any of the causes, for what really accounts for those certain aspects to emerge from our ongoing experience (of being alive and situated amid a complex environment), as to what’s influencing any apparant features at those times in which we’re aware of being with all the subtle and gross layers of sensations we might find ourselves with while tripping. Sometimes the trips as if swimming just happening within us gently, other times like we’re suddenly somewhere amid an ocean’s worth of activity.

More often than not, for me, when my interpretations as to the causes for any component part of a trip usually reach too far beyond what I can clearly sense, it’s partly because I’ve at least several layers of misunderstandings going on. However, it’s not only just misunderstanding, but a mix, as in there is some sensibleness to the overall idea that I might be entertaining. And, on a good day, simultaneously being aware of the vast bottomless depths of my own natural ignorance—I can do some decent work.

Tacit, naked, natural understanding is just what it is.
Only my interpretations are what can be either a little off, or even be completely off base, out of touch in a variety of ways all at once, lol.

As for what I find most strongly influences my experience while tripping:
*Provided the chemical itself is legit.  Sometimes, in the moment to moment swinging of reality, while things are running their course, as experience is unfolding at/as what’s present. While accounting for what enables the smoothness or body-load to the experience can come down to -  in at least in one way of looking at things - because of an otherwise easily overlooked gratitude for a good digestion and a good night’s sleep.

Or the calm which commences simply by having chilled out long enough that a burst of adrenaline, epinephrine, and other such goodies swimming within my system have already run their course, so to speak.  Though, that’s a balance which is all too easily upset by such things as even a passing thought, sometimes. Or laziness, which in my own vanity, could give way to a sense of moral airs or some other rubbish, lol.  Or, some certainty that dawns, the corresponding endogenous chemical effects that come with it then facilitate my relaxing deeply enough such that long held tensions in the body no long torture it so.

For causal ‘reasons’ such as those above and much more, I find more the most reliable source of them to come from myself and the immediate environment around me, i.e. set and setting. Especially the ongoing flux of changes within myself, that is, organismically.

Is that not more universally relevant and reasonable a place to conduct one’s reality-testing  (in part by pondering, wondering, thinking something that’s currently happening well over; for starters at least )? 

Than with placing an unwarranted amount of credit upon entertaining whether the chemist that had a hand in making the lsd had a good attitude or not while working on it, or was or wasn’t enlightened enough while working on the chemical I ingested.

Or even if they were skilled enough or not to make the lsd working were synthesized so as to make their product 95-99% pure.  However, those things can/do also matter, obviously making a quality product matters!

Albeit, not everything we think of as having a role in our effects necessarily is caused in exactly the same ways in which we might think them to, if you take my meaning. That much is clear, and since we’re talking about a hallucinogenic substance, a biopsychoactive chemical. I think it’s a good practice to be careful with what we think about our experiences with it.

You or I might have procured some crummily produced lsd at one time, and then compared with our experiences with another batch of a finer product wondered..but, if we don’t make an educated guess, form a hypothesis, devise a test, and experiment to see what truly what—then what more can we do than to speculate about it?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Edited by The Blind Ass (03/24/25 12:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric]
    #29167643 -

epilectric said:
a common argument seems to be "under the influence you are too incapacitated to be able to distinguish any sense perceptions whatsoever, so any felt difference between batches, like bodyload or smoothness of the experience, must be related to set & setting & placebo"



Ahh..  that's fair.

For me, first alerts and level ones (and even level twos) are too subtle to tell apart (at least with mushrooms).  The character doesn't really become apparent until level 3 and beyond.

All of that said, set and setting are a larger factor than what mushrooms I take.  Even with species that are vastly different, I have to either be taking good care of myself, or willing to confront why I'm not.

If I go in with the expectation of 'stepping in the same river twice', it invariably leads to having to remind myself to let go of my expectations, or having a very difficult experience until I remember too.


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: tree frog] * 1
    #29389799 -

very interesting read . these are the words of an actual chemist . i love how he always leaves his conclusions up for debate, ultimately not claiming anything, always trying to investigate further. THAT is the true scientific approach, guys.

"Dr. Seuss's creation is a testament to innovation and enlightenment, inviting those seeking deeper connections and consciousness expansion to embark on a journey like no other. Handle this precious experience with care and reverence, for it has the potential to unlock profound dimensions within oneself.

When asked about what differentiates one LSD from another, he replied:
This is a mystery that has always baffled me, to be honest.

The main impurity will be ISO-LSD. However, it is not psychoactive in the ug range, much less below 1ug in a 100ug tab.

With respect to chiral isomers, we are only removing the one that is not psychoactive to purify the crystal. Again, inactive, so technically it shouldn't change anything besides potency.

That being said, in my personal experience, as well as working with the Connoisseurs Club at TMG, I have become more than convinced that different crystals produce markedly different effects. We can see this in the trip reports here on Dread as well.

I used to be in the "LSD is LSD" camp to begin with, but over time I've shifted to the other side of the debate. I simply cannot deny the personal experience and the double-blind tests with experienced psychonauts.

Of course, it's very subjective, which makes it a very difficult question to assess, but I think there's enough correlation in the feedback and reports to be convincing at this point.

It's one of the reasons I value trip reports so much. To answer this question that has been like a thorn in my mind for literally decades.

I've also become a more spiritual person over time, thought deeply about the nature of consciousness itself in relation to space, time, and matter, and have come to the conclusion that consciousness manifests physical reality, and not the other way around.

This then led me to some more esoteric explanations for the differences in the crystals as well, but I won't touch on that here as it's not relevant to your question.

The short answer is simply that I don't know.

What I do know is that if you let LSD degrade due to poor storage, it will become less lucid and less visual. More mental confusion and a "dirty" trip.

I messed around with this on one specific occasion a long time ago with DS-2.0 tabs that I left in a ziplock at the bottom of a drawer for something between 18 and 24 months.

I shared this with a group of friends and we all lost our minds. Stuck in thought loops, and the trip was very dark for everyone involved. I also gave some away as a gift to a friend, who had the exact same experience with a group of friends, with some disastrous consequences.

I sent 25 tabs for testing (I can't say how accurate this was, if I'm honest, because extracting from the tabs and testing the purity even with that quantity isn't going to be exact), and they came back with about 80% LSD and 20% ISO-LSD.

So I came to the conclusion that purity is very important and can have drastic effects on the trip, and very negative effects to boot.

I never touched those tabs again and they went in the trash. It was very unpleasant. I'm sure another round of testing would have produced the same horrible experience.

As I said, LSD is very subjective, and our scientific understanding of consciousness is still deficient, to say the least, so this makes it difficult to determine the cause of this. All I can say is that purity matters, and I think very small changes make a difference. Between DS-2.0 and DS-3.0 there was less than 1% increase in purity. But the 2.0 was much more introspective than the 3.0, and definitely I would never have ventured into 500ug of 2.0 and maintained any semblance of sanity.

Maybe there's something to do with the synthesis route, but honestly I don't know. Maybe there's something to do with the crystallization (in fact, I've been working on growing some very large crystals and I'm hoping to see what the effects of that are soon), but I don't know.

Basically, this splinter remains in my mind. And my hope is that as we understand consciousness more, this will shed light on the matter in the future.

Sorry I can't answer your question better, but that's my current level of understanding on the subject.

When asked if there would be any way to make the DS-3.0 crystal more extroverted and about the 4.0 version of this
I personally don't think we can improve DS-3.0 to an extroverted crystal. Purer and it might become "clinical" and "cold". Less, and it will be more introverted. So I think there's a certain sweet spot we've hit here (more by accident than anything, I have to admit).

Regarding the much-anticipated DS-4.0, it has been worked on in the background, for a loooong time now, the main goal being to grow some big, old crystals, and see if somehow that will affect the trip.

The problem was growing large crystals and also maintaining purity.

Photo of the crystal

I personally, wanted to just go with the "golden hedgehog" you see above, and have another crystal of slightly lower purity, therefore more introspective, which I think would have been a good addition to the 3.0. However, our chemist is very perfectionistic and said he won't be happy until it looks like glass.

Honestly, this frustrated me a bit, but, at the same time, maybe I was being impatient, I don't know.

As u/Phobos36 said, I was aiming for a Christmas release and, whatever the state of progress was at that time, I wanted to go ahead with it and see what the community thought of it. However, it wasn't to be.

Firstly, I got overwhelmed, I was behind on the Christmas sale, even more so with the release of a new crystal and, secondly, the argument above again. "No, it has to be perfect".

Personally, I don't think there's a "better" crystal. They have different effects, different tools for different jobs and, besides those that are simply unpleasant attempts at <80% purity dirty, they are all equal and comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges for the most part.

I also think that by definition perfection is unattainable, but clearly there's a goal in mind for the 4.0 on which there's a high level of obsession that I can't seem to break.

I'm honestly nervous that it will be too pure and cold, or the purity will be the same as the 3.0, the crystallization will have no effect on the experience and it will have been a huge waste of time, actually.

Maybe we've already achieved "perfection" and fixing what isn't broken will only result in negative effects. This has actually been causing me some anxiety, especially lately, as I know we're getting very close.

I've been thinking about saving this for a summer release, because deep winter seems like a bad time to me, but we'll see in the coming months what basically materializes.

As always, I hate announcing anything before it's already listed and ready to ship, and I hate giving ETAs because they've always been a curse and every time I say "soon" problems and delays immediately happen. So I won't do that.

Suffice it to say it's underway, and when it arrives, I hope people will like it.

When comparing Gamma Goblin's LSDs with Dr. Seuss's and about crystal refinement.
Regarding our brother Gamma's crystals, I think that back in the day the 2.0 was on par with Gamma's Aztec. Then, in more recent years, he had an amazing blotter that I would put up there with the 3.0.

As I said, there's no "better" crystal. All tools for different jobs. What's better, a hammer or a screwdriver?

Regarding purification, column chromatography eliminating the inactive isomers, I think that was the main improvement. Better equipment, better result.

I have a policy of constant reinvestment in this project. Most of the profit goes straight back into the Tribe. I researched the cost of a state-of-the-art column chromatography setup to get everything cleaner."


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: epilectric] * 3
    #29389808 -

Those words are from the marketing team, not chemist.

That said they're really into LSD though and happy to talk to anyone on the topic on D forum. Really nice people, bringing the best they can to everyone they can.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #29389818 -

Eating up the marketing because it agrees with the conclusions I’ve already drawn.

You have to be careful of marketing. It’s everywhere we look these days and it’s basically always just a bunch of soft lies mixed with soft truths to make some nonsense which will toy with people’s psychology enough to make them feel like buying would be a good deal.

Gotta see through it.


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Northerner] * 3
    #29389819 -

Quote:
I shared this with a group of friends and we all lost our minds. Stuck in thought loops, and the trip was very dark for everyone involved. I also gave some away as a gift to a friend, who had the exact same experience with a group of friends, with some disastrous consequences.

I sent 25 tabs for testing (I can't say how accurate this was, if I'm honest, because extracting from the tabs and testing the purity even with that quantity isn't going to be exact), and they came back with about 80% LSD and 20% ISO-LSD.

So I came to the conclusion that purity is very important and can have drastic effects on the trip, and very negative effects to boot.

I never touched those tabs again and they went in the trash. It was very unpleasant. I'm sure another round of testing would have produced the same horrible experience.



That’s not very scientific is it?

So me and my friends had a bad trip, and I assumed (for no real reason) that it was the acid. So I sent some away to have it tested (even though I’m a chemist and I should be able to do those tests in house) and it showed it had some inactive compounds in it. So of course I then made another assumption, that those inactive compounds are definitely what caused our bad trip. Rather than testing this theory I threw out that batch because I’m just that confident in my assumptions. Trust me, I’m a chemist.
:buzzaldrin:


Quote:
these are the words of an actual chemist . i love how he always leaves his conclusions up for debate, ultimately not claiming anything, always trying to investigate further. THAT is the true scientific approach, guys.




I think you’ll find the chemist that have actually dedicated their careers to using the scientific method by actually testing hypothesis rather than guessing or jumping to conclusions might have more reason/ability to speak in absolutes. It stands to reason that the person who has spent 35 years of his career studying, testing and writing the paper on iso-LSD receptor interactions knows a bit more about it than the supposed chemist(marketing team) who needs to send out samples to test purity.

“Because LSD is so potent, there is no impurity potent enough to fit on a blotter that would affect the psychopharmacology of LSD. Years ago, realizing that a major impurity might be isoLSD, we examined the pharmacology of isoLSD. It had no significant effect at any receptor system we examined.” -David Nichols


--------------------
👁️ 🌊 why you are empty.

Hunt for the habitat not the mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Icyurmt] * 2
    #29389825 -

Gobble gobble dude. Gobble up that marketing and stop talking so much bloody sense, it’s annoying :awehigh:


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Types of LSD ~ Difference between LSD-25, needlepoint, white fluff [Re: Bardy] * 2
    #29389877 -

I reckon the team communication is great in its own way. There's been a series of crystals with modern production techniques from JOR to GG to DS and now up and coming brilliant teams like Epigram. The substance is so ineffable, it's nice to talk about comparison experiences even if it is all a little woo imo. It's a golden era of LSD.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question regarding LSD Osker246 2,801 19 02/04/04 01:40 PM
by valour
* The cause of the different hights between strains. (Official FAQ thread)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ph_plus 24,861 113 08/16/21 07:48 PM
by PrimalSoup
* naked lunch and lsd anonymous_dude 2,326 4 08/18/02 06:49 AM
by Sick_Of_It_All
* Does more low quality LSD = high quality LSD?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LearyfanS 25,223 74 02/03/21 10:50 PM
by Typerwritermonky
* Captain Al Hubbard, Johnny Appleseed of LSD LearyfanS 8,309 7 11/08/17 04:34 PM
by NOUS333
* Shrooms vs. LSD..theorys, differences in hallucinations etc.
( 1 2 all )
orizon 27,660 32 10/08/18 12:45 PM
by heatlessbbq
* Shrooms vs LSD...how different are they?
( 1 2 all )
Boppity604 23,214 26 07/01/02 04:05 PM
by Anonymous
* Re: -<>- LSD OVERDOSE -<>-
( 1 2 all )
skareo 12,310 37 04/13/01 09:48 AM
by Kid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
34,634 topic views. 2 members, 44 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.