Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1870 | 1871 | 1872 | 1873 | 1874 | 1875 | 1876 | 1877 | 1878 | 1879 | 1880 | 1881 | 1882 | 1883 | 1884 | 1885 | 1886 | 1887 | 1888 | 1889 | 1890 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29321446 -

dinosaurs said:
FoolOfElysium said:
No. Biden created the humanitarian crisis for American citizens at the border. Trump is solving it.

The economy is fine. If you have a better proposal for how to tackle the existential crisis of our national debt, by my guest because if we go bankrupt, everything happening now will pale in comparison to what REAL "extreme" looks like. We have to clean the mess up now and certain things must be done to do it, or else everyone is going to suffer *exponentially* worse.

Idealism will never defeat Realism.



what fucking reality do you live in where the economy is good?  the dollar is down 10% since trump took office, the cost of produce is up 40%, and your orange pedophile god is taxing *Americans* on just about every import.  no one thinks the economy is doing well under trump, especially economists.  we are currently sitting at a projected 40% chance of recession before end of 2025, and thats just 3 months and change away.

re the debt, your orange pedo has increased our national debt by TWENTY FIVE PERCENT just himself.  if you cared about debt you'd have the balls to speak out against the person that's done more to tie a brick around the neck of this country than any other president in history.  I mean jesus christ there wasn't even a war on to blame for the massive spending, just "we need to cut shit so we can give rich people tax breaks, and sweetheart contracts to our friends."

reality doesn't give a shit about the fantasy world you live in.  you don't get a special maga discount on things while the rest of Americans are experiencing breakneck inflation so that trump can steal more.  the fucked up thing is you're going to be going broke and asking daddy for more.



I didn't say it was "good." I said it was "fine." We all expected some turmoil in the beginning. It's stable and CEO's of multibillion businesses the world over fucking know it, which is why, among other reasons there's been over 15 trillion dollars invested back into the USA.


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/21/25 09:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29321448 -

ballsalsa said:
FoolOfElysium said:
ballsalsa said:
FoolOfElysium said:
The majority of human beings I know have had failed relationships and have been in court because of the opposite gender at some time in their life.



Holy fuck, lol.  Have you considered that you might be an outlier?
The majority of humans I know have absolutely not been in court "because" of the opposite gender and I think my experience is perhaps more typical than yours.  Who the fuck are you hanging out with, bro?  Is this why you keep referring to sexual assault as "50 shades of grey"?



You don't get to choose family, for better or worse... and despite their weakness, childhood friends are childhood friends.

You should specify your poll. I was referring to divorce court. Ironically, I also got a divorce years but it was cordial and we remained good friends. Everyone around me though... most of them had to hire lawyers or get the courts involved.

And while I tried to keep in gender neutral, the majority of offenders have been women who have destroyed men using divorce court, women in my own family included. It's gone the other way, too.

Most relationships fail. Divorce is over 50% and those still together aren't always happy. Considering some political affiliations marry less than others (and this is one way I actually side more with the left), it shouldn't be surprising that among demographics where marriage is more common (like my family's roots), we see more of this.

I'll never get married again because really it's just a trap for men and nothing good comes of it. :lol:



:sammy:

Bro. This is some cringe.  Your views on women and relationships are unhealthy and frankly, unhinged. Like, whoa.




The only thing I said in that entire post that was remotely close to an "opinion" and not simply matter-of-fact (divorce stats, personal life experience) was that marriage is a trap for men.


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29321449 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
ballsalsa said:
As long as Trumpy uses them to abuse and terrorize the people Fool hates, it's a good thing, obviously.



He even used the slogan. Something along the lines of "it's not fascist if you're doing it to the right people"



I said it's not fascism if you bring the receipts.

There are actually non-fascist reasons to use the military on our own soil that are written into our law, whether you personally believe this is one of those instances or not.


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321451 -

my wife trapped me with her pussy and i just got out of an amazing sex coma.

FoolOfElysium said:
it's not fascism if you bring the receipts.





yes it is:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 1
    #29321466 -

Quote:
I'll never get married again because really it's just a trap for men and nothing good comes of it. :lol:



    Bullshit , I got married when I was 22 and I'm about to have my 25th anniversary. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I may be entitled to a portion of my wife's pension and she makes more money than me . 
    It's a trap for whoever makes more money , it's just that most men I know , not all but most could never pull off keeping marriage with a successful talented woman , more successful than them going because they are assholes .
  Just selfish , womanizing pricks that  view the world and manhood in unrealistic ways . Douchebags  that suck to be
around  you know what I mean ?
    If you're wondering how I do it , I told you about my gloves right , xxl.


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (08/21/25 09:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29321506 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
I'll never get married again because really it's just a trap for men and nothing good comes of it. :lol:



    Bullshit , I got married when I was 22 and I'm about to have my 25th anniversary. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think I may be entitled to a portion of my wife's pension and she makes more money than me . 
    It's a trap for whoever makes more money , it's just that most men I know , not all but most could never pull off keeping marriage with a successful talented woman , more successful than them going because they are assholes .
  Just selfish , womanizing pricks that  view the world and manhood in unrealistic ways . Douchebags  that suck to be
around  you know what I mean ?
    If you're wondering how I do it , I told you about my gloves right , xxl.



I'm happy for you and wish you well. But it would be wise to realize you're the exception, not the general rule. Especially in 2025 for the newcomers to the dating pool.

I do agree there are a lot of douchebags out there, but having opinions and ideas based on realistic observations doesn't make you a douche or a prick. How you actually treat women on the day-to-day is what determines that. Sounds like you did very well and found a good one. (There were a lot more good ones a few decades ago.)


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/21/25 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium] * 3
    #29321523 -

That's just typical incel horseshit. 
How many is a lot?  Throw out a percentage.
What was different about women a few decades ago that you think was so much better than today?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29321540 -

Just got back to DC after a few days out of town, stopped at Wawa to get a coffee and the place is full of national guard ordering hoagies.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29321541 -

I knew I'd provoke with that last comment.

You're welcome to take my statement as an opinion. I think music was better 20 years ago, too. (Of course, there are plenty of exceptions.)


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/21/25 11:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29321543 -

koods said:
Just got back to DC after a few days out of town, stopped at Wawa to get a coffee and the place is full of national guard ordering hoagies.



They must be arming themselves and preparing for the next assault.


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321547 -


Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/22/25 12:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321553 -

fr though, so much backwards wokeness in this guy, holy smokes.

wtf do you think you’re doing?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321586 -

FoolOfElysium said:
"Tulsi, you've declassified a lot so far, do you intend to declassify other information?" "Yes without a doubt, there are so many areas that we have just started to shine a light in places that have never seen the light




ah yes, definitely-not-a-russian-asset tulsi gabbard

same definitely-not-a-russian-asset that has announced plans to eliminate HALF of American intelligence staff.

same definitely-not-a-russian-asset that when called a russian asset by hillary clinton, tried filing a $50 million dollar defamation suit but then for *some* reason decided to withdraw it before the discovery phase.  weird huh.

Quote:
FoolOfElysium said:its important for the American people they deserve to know the truth and the truth and that transparency is what can lead to actual accountability"




like the epstein files?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321602 -



--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: dinosaurs]
    #29321605 -

dinosaurs said:
FoolOfElysium said:
"Tulsi, you've declassified a lot so far, do you intend to declassify other information?" "Yes without a doubt, there are so many areas that we have just started to shine a light in places that have never seen the light




ah yes, definitely-not-a-russian-asset tulsi gabbard

same definitely-not-a-russian-asset that has announced plans to eliminate HALF of American intelligence staff.

same definitely-not-a-russian-asset that when called a russian asset by hillary clinton, tried filing a $50 million dollar defamation suit but then for *some* reason decided to withdraw it before the discovery phase.  weird huh.

Quote:
FoolOfElysium said:its important for the American people they deserve to know the truth and the truth and that transparency is what can lead to actual accountability"




like the epstein files?



Oh no. An onslaught of articles that link to fake news. So desperate you even had to rely on European articles.

Give me a break. Your ability to copy-paste words that validate what you want to be true doesn't hold a candle to my years of experience as a negotiator.

You simply can't see it, and ultimately, I forgive you for it.


--------------------
Here comes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29321606 -

Seriously_trippin said:
FoolOfElysium said:
"Tulsi, you've declassified a lot so far, do you intend to declassify other information?" "Yes without a doubt, there are so many areas that we have just started to shine a light in places that have never seen the light its important for the American people they deserve to know the truth and the truth and that transparency is what can lead to actual accountability"

We're just getting started, baby.



Yeah except epstein thats a shut case. Didn't learn a single damn thing from that "declassification"



In mathematics, there's this thing called PEMDAS: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication and Division, Addition and Subtraction. It describes the proper order of operations you need to do things in to get the correct solution.

Disclosure is a similar game.

EDIT: See you in September. I'm out for a while.


--------------------
Here comes...

Edited by FoolOfElysium (08/22/25 02:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321643 -

FoolOfElysium said:
shivas.wisdom said:
FoolOfElysium said:
Excluding a few very infrequent posters, there's not a single local resident in these parts that even has a *nuanced* view on Trump. The consensus is he might as well the evil villain from some corny 80's movie with ZERO conflicting values or motives.

I mean even for those that oppose him, it would be closer to the truth to see him as a nuanced human like antagonists in Japanese Anime as opposed to some corny one dimensional Disney Villain from last century.

Quote:
An echo chamber is a closed system where people are insulated from rebuttal, leading to the amplification or reinforcement their preexisting beliefs.



Correct. This is a very closed social group where most of the posters here do a fantastic job to make people who share my views scared to even post here. (And half the nation shares many of my views, so what does that tell you?) There are topics you are allowed to speak about that won't bring you *criticism* as a human. If you share some of my views, however, the conversation often switches from the discussion of ideas to the discussion of... ME. Most people find that kind of dogpile too uncomfortable to handle. Certainly half the posters here (not you, I'd gamble), couldn't handle it if the roles were reversed. They'da bailed a long ass time ago.

If the regs here can't scare them away, then they can just antagonize them until they get banned. Again, they do this by making it personal and knowing how to walk the fine razor's edge of what insults are allowed. Plus, they have the moderator's favor.

So yes, this is a very nicely insulated echo-chamber where *certain acceptable* topics of agreement and disagreement can be engaged upon without upsetting the status quo.



Your experience is not because of the topics you bring up for discussion - it's because of the awful standard of debate you bring forth. You don't make arguments, you make wild claims that are grounded in 'these two twitter accounts made similar typos' or some similar bullshit, and you respond to criticism more often than not by saying 'just wait and see'. As above so below - dogshit in, dogshit out. Similarly, we aren't an echo chamber if we laugh a flat earther out of here. Not all opinions are worth engaging with

The experience you describe is very similar to my experience in bringing anarchism and antifascism into discussion - seriously, take a look at some of my early threads, like this one: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/24070932 - just read the first page and see the type of responses I can often expect

But I persevered by ignoring the shitbirds and continually refining my arguments - I didn't convert the masses, but neither was I scared away or antagonized into a ban. If your experience is different, it's because of the dogshit debate style you bring - and now, instead of acknowledging your own shortcomings and doing better, you've decided to play victim and say 'everyone else just wants an echo chamber'

Like... consider me - I'm sure you can acknowledge that I have seriously engaged with your posts in the past, right? But guess what, I've mostly stopped that now because I haven't seen you make a good faith effort to debate - it's all conjecture and conspiracy. That's not because I want an echo chamber - I've had long-standing debates with other members that have gone on for hundreds of posts across dozens of threads - it's become I choose to not engage with bad faith debates.

Do better, and you'll receive better - or cry about it and never learn or grow - that's your choice, but the shroomery will remain its lively microcosm of political soup with or without you



"Wait and see" and, "look at the patterns" has been the smallest fraction of the things I've chosen to discuss here, but for some reason you've amplified it as the main focus. I haven't brought up any relevant point of conversation like that for days now.

And besides, we're past "wait and see" because it's all starting to happen in real-time: Military presence is being normalized and will only increase, not decrease, for the time being. We have bombshell after bombshell coming out of the CIA, DOJ, FBI and from our DNI accusing Hillary, Biden, Obama, and many more of treason. They claim that they have *much more* to come and they are going to reveal it all.

Ya think all this is coincidence? We're way past "wait and see" bro, we're now entering "FAFO" for these people.

I like engaging you, but you're reducing me one-dimensionally, just like people do with Trump.





accusations ain't enough to make charges stick... it's all fabricated lies, nothing will happen... this stunt is just to please the qanon idiots that's believed all that crap since his first term.. if they actually had proof, they'd have imprisoned them first thing once trump regained office... this is a move putin would pull, fuck trump and ALL his loyalists

Edited by Leftfield420 (08/22/25 03:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321719 -

FoolOfElysium said:
[doesn't hold a candle to my years of experience as a negotiator.





:canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: FoolOfElysium]
    #29321730 -

Quote:
They must be arming themselves and preparing for the next assault



  You mean get paid to stand around and dodge sandwiches .  Trump should invade Arkansas since their homicide 
rate is double that of California's . 
You'd think ours would be higher due to all the illegals , you would think that , not everyone else , just you .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (08/22/25 06:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29321738 -

Boltons house got raided to find classified documents. Forgot to check Maralago I guess.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1870 | 1871 | 1872 | 1873 | 1874 | 1875 | 1876 | 1877 | 1878 | 1879 | 1880 | 1881 | 1882 | 1883 | 1884 | 1885 | 1886 | 1887 | 1888 | 1889 | 1890 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free Health Care: Illegal Silversoul 1,135 10 03/28/05 07:54 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* abortion doctor murdered, while at church
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Taco Chef 5,489 126 06/13/09 01:44 PM
by TGRR
* Court Orders Church to Provide Birth Control DiploidM 738 5 10/23/06 08:22 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Anti-gay Church Liable: $10.9 Million
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 4,553 55 11/03/07 05:40 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Obama throws his church under the bus
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,151 93 06/06/08 07:51 AM
by rev 766
* Churches Everywhere (reform related) makaveli8x8 990 13 02/14/07 12:50 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Three killed in Egypt church riot Los_Pepes 413 0 10/22/05 10:43 AM
by Los_Pepes
* IRS Investigates Obama's Church. lonestar2004 390 0 02/27/08 09:27 AM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,770 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 36 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.051 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 18 queries.