Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: GreeneMyco] * 12
    #29139236 -


Two stropharia alcis jars at like 80% ,and an older one from a T1 that looks a little sus that's going to moose dung in a day or two.  Yeah, I'm a little backlogged...
Neoxalapensis acajete just refusing to germ for me but trying with a newer print on brf pucks I made last night.

The little jar to the left is the only cinctulus I have going rn but it had what seemed like a tiny spot of the same mold that tanked its brother days ago, but it dissapeared :shrug:  I'll top fruit it unless it smells crazy. (The others pictured are pseudoaztecorum,  pan mystery SA, and hopii - because it's almost spring sort of kind of...)
We gettin there. Been very, very busy.  Great work, everyone.  Enjoying leafing through what I missed.

Also- @ekabpils - as per usual,  that's just a gorgeous pinset :salute:

@astra just where do you think you're going? :meffz:

Edited by alaskappalachian (02/26/25 06:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: DV8DUG] * 8
    #29139933 -

DV8DUG said:
2-27-2025

P. Cubensis ~ KSSS

Pulled a few out because of the mess they were making but first flush!


Pan Cyanescens

Sidepinning despite liner being used...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Pnin] * 8
    #29139994 -

Quote:
2.27
Some consistent agar troubles but... I yet draw breath. Here's where they are at now. Going to make some grain this weekend.







--------------------
🅃 🄴 🄰 🄼    🄲 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶 🅆 🅁 🄰 🄿

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Pnin] * 8
    #29140529 -

Finally, an update!

I swabbed 3 plates last week with a Tico swab (thx Axman!!!), and I see germination on 2 of them already! Going to let them get a little biiger before transfers.

And, I have 2qts of Okras/Nats/Nots that just went to bulk, so there's that.

Finally, I would like to admit that I'm not sure if any of the x7x+ I have been harvesting are from 2025-started plates. I don't think they are, but who knows. Certainly not going to try to count them into this competition, but the other day I started to wonder about the last 2 tubs.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 7
    #29140797 -

Just a quick update on stuff that is or will be outdoors. Of my four AIO jars of TTBVI, only one appears to have made it. I think the others might have been done a little too dry.

The aluminum pans of Bispo are recovering very well from the spawn to bulk yesterday. Hard to tell in the pic, but I’ll be casing it this weekend at the rate of coverage I’m seeing. 



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Axman] * 4
    #29140877 -

Dang, I’m about two months late 😢


--------------------
Pudins instapot tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Fedaykin88] * 5
    #29140885 -


Hop on the train, man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Fedaykin88] * 2
    #29140897 -

Fedaykin88 said:
Dang, I’m about two months late 😢



Jump in anyway! Glad to have you!
:drunkaf:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: DV8DUG] * 7
    #29141053 -

DV8DUG said:
2-27-2025 ~ update

P. Cubensis ~ JFPE

Look at this little guy I found on a T1 plate today...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: DV8DUG] * 1
    #29141160 -

DV8DUG said:
2-27-2025 ~ update

P. Cubensis ~ JFPE

Look at this little guy I found on a T1 plate today...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Handsome lil guy.
Is that our first plate pin of the grow along?


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Scemilope] * 3
    #29141173 -

These Pan TTBVI predate that one. Dunno exactly when they came up because I was out of town. Pic taken and shared 2/22.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: DV8DUG] * 1
    #29141174 -

Axman said:
2-21-25






Lilgrower said:
2-22-25
Well well, if it isn’t a couple of Pan Cyan TTBVI plins…



I cut them up and put them back on agar so I can grow them out since they have proven they like to fruit.



DV8DUG said:
2-27-2025 ~ update

P. Cubensis ~ JFPE

Look at this little guy I found on a T1 plate today...



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I believe third, when do we want to call plins? When they sporulate? I think Lilgrower already tossed hers to grain.

Also my Cube plin is much smaller then hers were around the same time, I'm willing to give it to you Lilgrower. Unless someone else has one that predates these haha.

Edited by Axman (02/28/25 06:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Axman] * 6
    #29141330 -

I just have my first primordia on shoeboxes, nothing more. Second to Lilgrower has the first plin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Axman] * 4
    #29141352 -

lil G has the plin :rockon:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Axman] * 3
    #29141462 -

Quote:
I believe third, when do we want to call plins? When they sporulate? I think Lilgrower already tossed hers to grain.

Also my Cube plin is much smaller then hers were around the same time, I'm willing to give it to you Lilgrower. Unless someone else has one that predates these haha.



Would agree as well. A (perhaps preemptive) congrats to Lilgrower for First Plin! :cheers:


--------------------
There is no season when you are grown
You are always risen from the seeds you've sown
There is no reason to rise alone
Other stories given have sages of their own

Greene's LAGM 2025 Log!
Current Projects![/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: GreeneMyco] * 6
    #29141626 -

Thank you all!!! :heart: My personal first ever plins at all, and first ever  pan fruits! I put the tiny caps back on agar to grow out… and then ate the rest of it. :lol: Was just enough to put me in a slightly better mood than I had been. But that might have been the placebo of an excellent cult day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Lilgrower] * 8
    #29141686 -

been making transfers, looking for really nice plates, t3s, t4s, nothing getting unquestionably much better. at a certain point, son, you gotta put something on grain. put everything on grain, mostly t1s :shrug: bisp, semps, mak, tidal wave, golden hawk. god willing I'll have some mushrooms soon :lol:



--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Mackload] * 7
    #29142135 -

I cleaned up my spores from a blue oyster mushroom.  3 transfers later, I've made 2 60ml LI syringes of Pleurotus Ostreatus. I'm making grain this weekend and with any luck will have colonized jars by next week :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: Kloakk] * 4
    #29142213 -

Kloakk said:
01.03.25

Finally got some pins coming in:rockon:

x7x+





--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Let's All Grow Mushrooms 2025 [Re: alaskappalachian] * 7
    #29143375 -

alaskappalachian said:
@astra just where do you think you're going? :meffz:



Not going anywhere, i promise :hug:
just needed a few days to clear my head from awful thoughts

Update March 2nd

Minami Okinawa went to bulk, colonizing the trays beautifully, thin yet fast moving mycelium, very interesting for a cubensis variety.




Semperviva fully colonized 5 jars, waiting for them to hit 2 month mark before bulk, probably will keep 3 jars for myceliated grain purposes as usual.

Pan Bispo reached full grain jar colonization, still debating whether or not i should send to bulk or wait a little longer for consolidation.

GFK F6 fully colonized jar, will send to bulk this Tuesday (Costco shopping tomorrow sadly)

MiB RS went to JCM

Outdoor TTBVI proving to be a challenge for some weird reason, second time going back to spores lol I'll probably send the mother plate head first into the jar and we'll go from there.

:nicesmile::heart::heart:


--------------------
:ancientaliens:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is growing mushrooms really this easy? dopemaster 9,761 15 01/02/19 02:45 PM
by Tweeq
* Growing mushrooms.. TheMagicalMushi 2,306 2 12/01/01 10:54 PM
by Hammerloaf
* Growing Mushrooms?
( 1 2 all )
SevHoeSev 3,674 22 02/27/03 03:48 AM
by CosmicTourist
* New here. Newbie questions.
( 1 2 all )
Ninja_Mushroom 7,975 27 09/09/08 11:05 AM
by FaeFire
* Ez-grow mushroom kit
( 1 2 all )
40oztofreedom 13,351 31 10/26/02 01:23 AM
by 40oz
* Easiest Way To Grow Mushrooms MazatecMon 52,870 7 04/18/02 05:23 PM
by LSD_4me
* So i've decided to grow mushrooms =) Professer_Puke 3,066 15 05/29/02 07:53 PM
by ChromeCrow
* Ez-Grow Mushroom Kit? DannyBoy 3,442 11 02/01/03 08:42 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
24,986 topic views. 11 members, 98 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.