Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1572 | 1573 | 1574 | 1575 | 1576 | 1577 | 1578 | 1579 | 1580 | 1581 | 1582 | 1583 | 1584 | 1585 | 1586 | 1587 | 1588 | 1589 | 1590 | 1591 | 1592 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29112823 -

koods said:
My friend ordered a Tesla. Then he got to test drive one for a day and cancelled. They are made of cheap plastic and the “Full self drive” made you tell it what color a traffic light was and confirm green or it would stop in the middle of traffic.

Considering how scammy Tesla marketing is, I’m surprised musk hasn’t gone after the consumer financial
Protection bureau yet.



My wife’s VW has the “active lane assist” where it will drive itself. Except after 10 seconds it yells at me and tells me to take over steering


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29112824 -

koods said:
I see far too many cybertrucks around here. I live in the most liberal part of the second most liberal county in the United States we shouldn’t be supporting him even if it is EV, but more importantly, those things are embarrassingly ugly.



We finally agree on something
Those trucks look like a dumpster
There are a bunch of them out here in the oilfield


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29112825 -

I had a rental tesla, and I tried the autodrive.  It almost ran me over a median and when I tried to correct it, I had to use all my muscle to overcome it.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77] * 1
    #29112827 -

si=M0IO1xwhNGitA2Du


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29112828 -

Lol reinventing non powered steering


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29112831 -

WTF I wouldn't put my finger there, especially after testing it with a carrot


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29112832 -

Mwj12977 said:
koods said:
My friend ordered a Tesla. Then he got to test drive one for a day and cancelled. They are made of cheap plastic and the “Full self drive” made you tell it what color a traffic light was and confirm green or it would stop in the middle of traffic.

Considering how scammy Tesla marketing is, I’m surprised musk hasn’t gone after the consumer financial
Protection bureau yet.



My wife’s VW has the “active lane assist” where it will drive itself. Except after 10 seconds it yells at me and tells me to take over steering



My moms Prius told me to “take a break” the other day because I kept crossing the line markings.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29112834 -

Enlil said:
I had a rental tesla, and I tried the autodrive.  It almost ran me over a median and when I tried to correct it, I had to use all my muscle to overcome it.



The Tiguan kinda bounces between the lines. It’s rather unsettling. It’s good on the highways when I can set cruise control and want to chill. It definitely allows you to not pay so much attention on long drives. The system that keeps you away from the car in front and self brakes  is on point.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Edited by OLDDAD77 (02/03/25 05:38 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77] * 2
    #29112837 -



--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29112838 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:




The front looks like a perfect height to plow through a 5 year old


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29112839 -

Pretty sure that's what they were going for.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29112859 -

gopher said:
Sulfurshelfsean said:




The front looks like a perfect height to plow through a 5 year old



Or on the protesters on the LA freeways


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #29112875 -

Makes it easier to identify the driver so they can spend the rest of their life in prison


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29112926 -

They should come equipped with a snow plow attached to the bumper


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph ✍️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #29112965 -

You should really stick to OTD...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go]
    #29113010 -

I have a Tesla and a Porsche , my garage looks like Nazi past and Nazi future .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29113012 -

I used it before that dumbass ruined it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 4
    #29113019 -

Deplorean


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29113024 -

I just had a feeling, I wanted to get my taxes filed early this year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 7
    #29113034 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1572 | 1573 | 1574 | 1575 | 1576 | 1577 | 1578 | 1579 | 1580 | 1581 | 1582 | 1583 | 1584 | 1585 | 1586 | 1587 | 1588 | 1589 | 1590 | 1591 | 1592 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* US presidential election 2012: will you vote?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
resonant111 12,241 259 06/11/12 08:08 PM
by imachavel
* Affluenza: The Wealthy Getting Away With Murder
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
DiploidM 10,635 224 01/07/16 10:34 AM
by zappaisgod
* Male And Female Circumcision
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lines 9,378 195 08/18/13 07:49 PM
by 57-71

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,424 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.077 seconds spending 0.051 seconds on 20 queries.