Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095411 -

Maybe 10 of them will have the force of law


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095442 -

budmanman said:
Biden pardoned his entire family.





Based


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095444 -



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095447 -

Eloln


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095460 -

That’s how Elron sends his neurolink the signal that it’s go-time.
A little HUD then flashes and appear within his mind, upon which
is a menu of psychoactive substances for him to choose via a uniquely
encoded rapid eye movement for each.  So, not necessarily only for K.  :goodmorning:

Alright, I watched about 30 seconds of Trump talk about the people who he had somehow selected to seem as if they alone built our country or something.  Classic appeal to the MAGA minded folk.  Anywho. Should I continue?  Anyone who sat or maybe is still sitting through it all, is it worth watching?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Edited by The Blind Ass (01/20/25 12:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #29095470 -

The president just bought himself a new social media app without spending a cent

Tik Tok for users in the United States


In the UK


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095509 -



--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095512 -

No pardon for Alexander Vindman?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29095521 -

Good point, homeboy seems the most vulnerable of them all, time to quake in the boots.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (01/20/25 12:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29095597 -

Yay military on the streets already



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29095600 -

Blanket pardons are sketchy. Automatically makes them all guilty of something even if they’re not. How does that work if reports come out with actual evidence of shady business deals. Can they sue for defamation?


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29095603 -

How can someone be sued for something they’ve already technically been pardoned for?  If they could, then what use would a presidential pardon have in such a case?  Why even utilize one in the first place if it were known to be an ineffective measure against whatever the actual criminal charges might be?


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29095610 -

What I mean is a report after the fact. Like CNN for instance decides to run a story on Biden’s brother or sister. The report says they’re guilty even though they’ve been pardoned. Can they file a defamation suit against CNN?


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29095624 -

Well, it was a blanket pardon for violation of any and every federal law, so I guess they are now guilty of breaking every federal law.

Also, first official Sieg Heil of the new administration goes to..... Elon Musk!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29095629 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
christopera said:
Pretty soon he’s going to be shitting his pants old. His supporters aren’t far behind. That’s what’s great about him having to take four years off. He’s even less capable now than before.



So you think the delusional old man who’s shitting his pants with nothing to lose taking the presidency for another four years is good?



It’s all relative, bubs.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29095634 -

SirTripAlot said:
Good point, homeboy seems the most vulnerable of them all, time to quake in the boots.




I'm seriously hoping that they offered him one, and he turned it down because "Fuck Trump." and "Come at me, bro."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29095635 -

It’s a yes or no question.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29095649 -

The Blind Ass said:
How can someone be sued for something they’ve already technically been pardoned for?  If they could, then what use would a presidential pardon have in such a case?  Why even utilize one in the first place if it were known to be an ineffective measure against whatever the actual criminal charges might be?




My guess is that it's a civil claim. Pardons just cover federal offenses. Not the same but kinda how OJ was found not guilty of murder but found to be held liable for wrongful death.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (01/20/25 01:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29095652 -

That’s not how pardons work.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29095658 -

Trump just pardoned Mark Andrews for dropping that pass!


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,077 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Dear Trump supporters - There is no such thing as a free lunch!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
FlyOnTheWall 6,299 141 05/21/16 08:02 PM
by qman
* Bernie Sanders for President in 2020?
( 1 2 3 all )
Falcon91Wolvrn03 1,685 42 04/28/17 11:10 PM
by starfire_xes
* No proof has been found between Trump and Russia ties...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 103 104 )
Patlal 35,416 2,060 09/28/17 04:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless
* Can Trump run in 2020 if he gets impeached & sentenced or if he resigns ?
( 1 2 all )
howsyournaggerdoin 957 32 09/21/17 12:11 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump calls CNN fake news
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Psychonott 1,975 103 01/17/17 01:29 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Trump: 'In my first 100 days, I kept my promise to the American people'
( 1 2 3 all )
Bubbles85 1,539 44 05/06/17 01:31 AM
by demiu5

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,444 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.