Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn]
    #29095200 -

Trump coin is so last Week, we are on Baron coin now

https://www.dextools.io/app/en/token/officialbarronmeme?t=1737381261966


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29095293 -



--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn]
    #29095342 -

Biden pardoned his entire family.



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095346 -

Based


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29095347 -

Thats gonna be SOP for every executive hereafter.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29095356 -

It's just good planning.  Otherwise, we're going to be spending a ton of time and money prosecuting every ex president and his/her family.  Trump should have done it when he left.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29095361 -

Liberals gonna lose their shit when Trump gets a 3rd term.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095362 -

Never gonna happen


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #29095364 -

It is as easy as this, I am now dictator of America with unlimited terms, this is a hostile take over and I am now pardoning my self for this crime. Super easy.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095366 -

How does that get him a third term?  He can't override the Constitution.  He can say whatever he wants, but ultimately, he'll just be some drooling dude in a mental hospital talking about how he's really the president while the nation goes on without him.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29095368 -

That was a good pre losing your shit, enough practice and you could make it quite a spectacle 4 years from now.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095369 -

Lol, he doesn't have an army large enough to take over the country.  You're just being silly.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095390 -

The states could go after him.


--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #29095391 -

Sounds like an insurrection, nuke em.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095393 -

What's trump gonna do?  Get his army of horn-wearing wackos from reddit and X to storm the capitol again?  He's got no real backing for something like that.  He won the election.  Cool.  That doesn't mean that anyone with any real power is going to be marching on washington to support his coup.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29095395 -

Commander and Chief.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29095399 -

Pretty soon he’s going to be shitting his pants old. His supporters aren’t far behind. That’s what’s great about him having to take four years off. He’s even less capable now than before.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29095401 -

Quote:
Liberals gonna lose their shit when Trump gets a 3rd term.



 
  Some people just lick the tip of the boot a little ,  others deepthroat that shit and swallow the laces .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29095404 -

christopera said:
Pretty soon he’s going to be shitting his pants old. His supporters aren’t far behind. That’s what’s great about him having to take four years off. He’s even less capable now than before.



So you think the delusional old man who’s shitting his pants with nothing to lose taking the presidency for another four years is good?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29095409 -

Over 200 executive orders will be enacted on day 1, get ready.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1532 | 1533 | 1534 | 1535 | 1536 | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Separation of Church and State? Phred 976 12 04/17/12 07:19 PM
by technomobster123
* Zogby -- Bush's Negatives Now Higher Than Nixon's. Madtowntripper 982 6 03/14/08 05:10 AM
by Seuss
* Richard Nixon: asshole of the 20th century
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,122 23 02/05/03 08:38 AM
by Phluck
* Nixon! Anonymous 646 12 11/06/02 04:57 PM
by Anonymous
* Anti-gay Church Liable: $10.9 Million
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 4,553 55 11/03/07 05:40 PM
by SneezingPenis
* abortion doctor murdered, while at church
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Taco Chef 5,489 126 06/13/09 01:44 PM
by TGRR
* Obama throws his church under the bus
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,151 93 06/06/08 07:51 AM
by rev 766
* Churches Everywhere (reform related) makaveli8x8 990 13 02/14/07 12:50 PM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,863 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 21 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.