Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | 298 | 299 | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Dkeppel]
    #28891355 -

Yay physically safe. Best of luck on the trip.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #28891369 -

I mean, definitely set that day aside and maybe the next...


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #28891448 -

forgive me papa diddy
for I done sinned again
It really is a pity
To lend a pauper pennies
when copper doesnt bend
The attitude is shitty
But carbons always end
So it truly is a pity
When the fields are turned to cities
just an apple, plucked again.

:mentos:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 2
    #28891457 -

I want mushrooms.


--------------------


Support the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Arctic_Fox] * 1
    #28891458 -

Grow those mushrooms!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #28891460 -

I only know how to grow mold.


--------------------


Support the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Arctic_Fox] * 1
    #28891463 -

😂
That’s how everyone got started.
You just gotta believe in yourself and work harder on your sterile procedures.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28891471 -

I'm on my first grow right now and it's spore to grains. 3 of 10 jars tossed out to contams so far, now mostly colonized and should make it to flush just fine. I'll be picking out a small, fast grower to clone on agar when the fruits start coming in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Shroomenberg]
    #28891472 -

Next time just do agar to grain. Never do spore to grain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28891473 -

That's the plan, at the time I'd only bought grain supplies and a spore syringe without realizing spore to pf cake and spore to grain are very different things. Would have had to delay the grow until my next paycheck and delivery to get agar supplies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Shroomenberg] * 3
    #28892699 -

It took me until yesterday to realize I could favorite a post. Ive been keeping a list of posts in my phones notepad up until now. I was even browsing this place like 15yrs ago, so I can't even blame the antiquated format. 🤦‍♂️


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #28892700 -

:lol:
Click that manual on my signature. Who knows what else you could learn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ThurmanMurman]
    #28892703 -

ThurmanMurman said:
It took me until yesterday to realize I could favorite a post. Ive been keeping a list of posts in my phones notepad up until now. I was even browsing this place like 15yrs ago, so I can't even blame the antiquated format. 🤦‍♂️



I feel that, I’ve been lurking here for so long I still get surprised when I find new things because I just assume I know shit :rofl:


--------------------
𝕴𝖋 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕲𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘
:drugnerd: TekDeck        Autist Tally :laugh:

"Mother Mycelium, I wandered in the darkness of unmarked plates and forgotten codes. Enlighten me with clarity and discipline, that every jar and dish shall bear its true name."

"Luminous Logos, I faltered in my shorthand faith. Grant me the diligence to record in full, and the foresight to recall every meaning with certainty."

-Father LewDoja

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #28892716 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
:lol:
Click that manual on my signature. Who knows what else you could learn.



HEY HE'S LEARNING, GET HIM!

:angrymob:


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tri] * 5
    #28892720 -

Tri-Polar said:
ThurmanMurman said:
It took me until yesterday to realize I could favorite a post. Ive been keeping a list of posts in my phones notepad up until now. I was even browsing this place like 15yrs ago, so I can't even blame the antiquated format. 🤦‍♂️



I feel that, I’ve been lurking here for so long I still get surprised when I find new things because I just assume I know shit :rofl:



I've been here for well over a decade and I still learn new features all the time.  Something something drug users....


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mr Piggy] * 3
    #28892789 -

I confess..
I just a did a nude SAB session.


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Edited by Soloist (07/29/24 08:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Soloist] * 4
    #28892852 -

I confess, I'm usually pretty turned on while I'm doing sab work.....I'd be too distracted if naked:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stagger] * 4
    #28892880 -

Forgive me father for I have sinned :boombox2:

Just prepped a batch of oats I’ve had sitting in an airtight pet food container for 14 months.

Went to give the pot a stir, and noticed like 50 weevil corpses floating on top. My grain has been compromised, and I’m still gonna use it for spawn tomorrow :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Nimpo]
    #28892882 -

Those bugs are going to grow some mushrooms.
:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stagger] * 2
    #28892898 -

stagger said:
I confess, I'm usually pretty turned on while I'm doing sab work.....I'd be too distracted if naked:lol:



Based


--------------------


Support the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | 298 | 299 | 300 | 301 | 302 | 303 | 304 | 305 | 306 | 307 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,157 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 01:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,986 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,053 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 05:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 02:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 07:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,270 topic views. 12 members, 157 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 16 queries.