Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #28853388 -

This comment is stupid because it downplays the people that died behind Trump.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28853399 -

KevinDontWave said:
Buddy was 12 when Trump got elected.

Jesus fucking christ the next 4 months are gonna be a slog.



Goddamn...

Now I feel old.

Not like... Enlil or Biden old.. but still.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28853411 -

budmanman said:
Warrk said:
Patriot missed.








That’s a kill shot and wtf is with those cheek bones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28853415 -

He's got the cheek bones of a pedo.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #28853435 -

budmanman said:
Warrk said:
Patriot missed.








Trump doesn’t look like that. He never looked like that. You people are so weird. It really is a cult.

I watched Fox News earlier and one guest after the other said stuff like “Jesus was watching over President Trump.” Meanwhile, some guys brains had to be hosed off the bleachers. What a miracle!

This is really starting to look like every other mass shooting. A loser probably radicalized online to worship guns who saw the opportunity for instant fame by shooting the most famous person in the world.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28853446 -

koods said:
This is really starting to look like every other mass shooting. A loser probably radicalized online to worship guns who saw the opportunity for instant fame by shooting the most famous person in the world.



... and in the process sealed the deal for Trump. God damn..


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 3
    #28853453 -

All the local news is saying the kid was mad because of Trump's affiliation with Epstein.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28853454 -

He definitely was invited to pedophile Island. There’s no doubt about that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #28853459 -

Bigbadwooof said:
koods said:
This is really starting to look like every other mass shooting. A loser probably radicalized online to worship guns who saw the opportunity for instant fame by shooting the most famous person in the world.



... and in the process sealed the deal for Trump. God damn..



I’ve yet to see large groups pledge themselves to trump because of this.

Those that like him like even more and those that hate him still hate him:shrug:

It’s just more fetish fodder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28853460 -

christopera said:
All the local news is saying the kid was mad because of Trump's affiliation with Epstein.



Wow... I wonder if he was a victim of some chimo.. that would make sense. Sad.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (07/14/24 10:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853465 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28853467 -

The kids in his class are already saying he was bullied and picked on, and a big hunting and gun fanatic. Not a surprise really.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28853468 -

mushboy said:
I’ve yet to see large groups pledge themselves to trump because of this.

Those that like him like even more and those that hate him still hate him:shrug:

It’s just more fetish fodder.



I bet we will see Trump gain an uptick in the polls. I'm certain of it.

Trump being shot also insures that every single slightly red potential voter will show up to vote on election day...

Biden isn't inspiring anyone to go out and vote. Biden is relying on Trump to inspire people to vote for him, because he is not inspirational. So Trump will be responsible for turning out the vote on both sides, and people are far more likely to show up to vote for something, than against.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (07/14/24 10:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28853498 -

It is all a conspiracy. Naughty naughty Trump planned this to get sympathy. Trump playing 5D chess again, no-one can keep up lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 3
    #28853504 -

budmanman said:




Repubes are furries now? Thought they hate furries?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28853506 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Trump being shot also insures that every single slightly red potential voter will show up to vote on election day...



Dude just listen to yourself.
:rofl:

The assassin was a registered Republican.
A lot of people aren’t going to change their minds at all because of this. Maybe a very slight shift in numbers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28853507 -



--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Warrk]
    #28853508 -

Quote:
The GOP group behind Project 2025 floats conspiracy theory that Biden will use ‘force’ to keep power
7/12/2024



  They said the same stupid shit about Obama ...


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #28853515 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
budmanman said:




Repubes are furries now? Thought they hate furries?



You aren't wrong. The national furry convention is in Pittsburgh, the shooter at the Trump rally was from a burb of Pittsburgh. Anyways, conservatives can't help but project their pedo ways on the Furry convention. Meanwhile that convention goes down smooth every year.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #28853527 -

Bigbadwooof said:
mushboy said:
I’ve yet to see large groups pledge themselves to trump because of this.

Those that like him like even more and those that hate him still hate him:shrug:

It’s just more fetish fodder.



I bet we will see Trump gain an uptick in the polls. I'm certain of it.

Trump being shot also insures that every single slightly red potential voter will show up to vote on election day...

Biden isn't inspiring anyone to go out and vote. Biden is relying on Trump to inspire people to vote for him, because he is not inspirational. So Trump will be responsible for turning out the vote on both sides, and people are far more likely to show up to vote for something, than against.



People definitely turned out to vote against trump last time


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | 1310 | 1311 | 1312 | 1313 | 1314 | 1315 | 1316 | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,494 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump chosen by God
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Luddite 7,033 312 05/11/26 06:34 PM
by Lard Binge
* Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days?
( 1 2 3 all )
rickpsfuckyou 1,119 54 11/28/16 11:55 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,993 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Energized By Trump's Win, White Nationalists Gather To 'Change The World' yogabunnyM 848 13 11/22/16 04:53 PM
by Mostly_Harmless

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,084 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.