Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
how to breakthrough on dmt?
    #28803892 -

how easy  is it to breakthrough on dmt? and when it happens what does it feel like?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: spaceout]
    #28803896 -

tell us peeps


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: spaceout]
    #28803908 -

Its difficult to say that its "easy" to breakthru on DMT. First, your DMT has to be potent enough, second, you have to have good technique, and third you have to be "brave" enough to take that last hit to breakthru into DMT Hyperspace. That last hit quite difficult to take mentally, so I would say it can be "easy", if you are brave enough.

Assuming, the first three conditions are met, sure its "easy" to breakthru on DMT.

Typically, it feels like your consciousness is bursting out of your body at an unimaginable speed to some strange, Alien dimension (Hyperspace). Its similar to a breakthru on Mushrooms but at a much faster rate (when smoked/vaporized) and more intense.



--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ”ฌ | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | ๐Ÿ’ง Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method ๐Ÿ’ง | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #28803978 -

With Changa it's very easy to breakthrough ime, it allows for a more gradual increase in effect with reduced come up intensity which makes it much more comfortable to work with the smoked DMT.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Sabnock] * 1
    #28804018 -

Youโ€™ll know it when it happens OP. You take the hit, hold it in. Then it feels like a tingling buzzing sound growing exponentially into light speed and whoosh, it rips you apart!

With a real breakthrough thereโ€™s no getting up or walking around but think on that if youโ€™ve ever tripped on acid or something!
Imagine how intense that acid trip would have needed to be to fully incapacitate you to the point where you could not even move!

Oh and make a machine!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: wolf8312] * 2
    #28804394 -

wolf8312 said:
Youโ€™ll know it when it happens



Haha I was going to say this exactly.

50mg is standard breakthrough dose. It's a little overkill actually but it helps forgive mistakes in technique.

The effects come on within tens of seconds and they diminish within minutes. The goal is to maximize the intensity of the effects before they start diminishing.  When you're going for the breakthrough, as the effects stack up you start to lose functionality around 1 minute in, so you want to finish the dose within a minute. Although there are vape devices these days that you could continue to draw from subconsciously. But you generally want to be finished with the smoking part and ready to relax by about a minute.

A big factor is holding it in your lungs. If you exhale right away, you will not breakthrough. No matter how you inhale it, you want to hold it in for at least 10 seconds. If it takes 5-10 seconds to exhale, relight the bowl, and inhale the next hit, and you're holding each hit the minimum 10 seconds, that gives you time for 3-4 big hits.

Technique depends on how you're smoking it. The most common way is sandwiching it between some weed or screens or inert herb like mullein that can absorb the dmt as it melts. I use a dense steel wire puck that wicks the dmt out in hundreds of directions, increasing its surface area during vaporization. If you're using a lighter, you also want something above the dmt to protect it from direct flame which can deactivate it. It's easy with the weed sandwich to get a cherry rolling and use the heat of the ember to vaporize the dmt while inhaling.

I use a digital convection vaporizer to blow hot air through my wire puck of dmt. It's expensive tech but vapes don't burn the DMT so one less thing to worry about. But vapes are slower, I don't think any vape exists that can atomize 50mg of DMT in one hit. Maybe the custom coil vapes for big cloud blowing.

The most ideal tool is a bong with a big 18"+ neck. With the sandwich loaded, roll the cherry as long as you can, inhale fresh air, roll the cherry again, repeat until the whole bowl is ash and the neck is full of vapors. THEN remove the bowl and inhale the combined hits in one or two big draws.

If you have a bong or huge lungs and can completely clear the whole bowl in 1-2 hits, great, that means you can hold the hits for longer. 30 seconds each for 2 hits or just as long as you can if you get it all in one breath.

You could tweak that recipe to make it work in different scenarios. Maybe your bowl is really huge and you can't clear the whole sandwich, you could load 100mg instead to increase the amount of dmt you get from the hits you can take. If you really don't wanna f around, just dump a bunch into a big sandwich and hit it 'till you can't no more.


When I smoke DMT this way, there's a lot of adrenaline, fight/flight, anxiety during the launch already; the feeling of having to rush can be... stressful. Sometimes I felt like a crack smoker or something, which is actually exactly true, they're also smoking freebase cocaine and attempting to inhale the most they can as fast as they can before it wears off almost immediately. You can just not let this bother you or if you're an experienced smoker, maybe someone that used to smoke crack, this would be easy for them.

The most impressive way I've seen anyone smoke it is super calmly, long slow 15-20 second draw completely annihilating the sandwich, then held that hit for what seemed like 2 minutes. If you can do that you don't have to stress about rushing or counting seconds, you're gonna get there every time.

Sabnock makes a good point though about changa being a more comfortable pace. With maoi in the mix, whether smoked or taken orally, the effects don't diminish as quickly. So you can take your time escalating the effects more gradually. Maoi's also make you more sensitive to the DMT. When I've taken oral harmalas before smoking DMT, I could expect to breakthrough from 1 hit. Still with the idea of the biggest hit you can take and the longest you can hold it, but with maoi that is almost a guarantee.

It's normal to feel nervous before the launch, and after that words don't really do it justice. I'd rather not prime people with expectations.

Edited by Icon (06/07/24 10:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: spaceout] * 2
    #28804557 -

You'll know, especially if you've done DMT and haven't broken through.

It's completely different from a casual smoke of it. One thing that stands out is the sound; it's like a strong buzzing, white noise in the ears that almost stops or fades out. I never notice much physical feeling; it's almost like you don't exist and you're not connected to anything while trying to comprehend what's actually going on.

The best method, and the only method I've used, is the sandwich method using about 50-60mg of DMT. Pull it very slowly, making sure you don't hold the lighter there. Once inhaled, I like to hold it as long as possible before exhaling. About 30-45 seconds after exhaling, you start to lose function of your body, your vision goes blurry, and that's when I notice the sound. At this point, most of my anxiety disappears, and the fear I had while sober goes away. To be honest, a lot of thinking processes do as well, at least the first few times.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Syntex]
    #28804574 -

Quote:
50mg is standard breakthrough dose.



Dude, no it fucking isn't. Stop saying this shit. People aren't smoking out of lightbulbs these days. An emesh can break you through in a single toke of 20mg.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28804586 -

this is true from what i've heard. 50mg is just a reliable breakthrough dose for basically everyone without tolerance


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Syntex] * 1
    #28804592 -

One thing that strikes me about smoked DMT compared to a moderate oral experience is how uncannily inorganic it feels, transcending a regular ethnobotanical experience into something more machine-mechanical, or computer-simulation-like.   

It feels as if it has fully thrown back the curtain or fully tuned one into the other dimensional frequency that one has been unconsciously searching for the whole time through compulsive use of psychedelics, and you realize that this is what it was all leading to! You are finally and fully there!

Almost as if it was your fate to find it!

Unlike the oral experience the taste of DMT is central to the experience when smoking and permeates every atom of the machine itself (as does music- highly recommended with spice) which somehow creates a more intimate relationship with the molecule itself IMO and youโ€™ll randomly smell it from time to time and get a little wink of remembrance.


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Edited by wolf8312 (06/08/24 01:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: wolf8312]
    #28804607 -

Syntex said:
You'll know, especially if you've done DMT and haven't broken through.

It's completely different from a casual smoke of it. One thing that stands out is the sound; it's like a strong buzzing, white noise in the ears that almost stops or fades out. I never notice much physical feeling; it's almost like you don't exist and you're not connected to anything while trying to comprehend what's actually going on.

The best method, and the only method I've used, is the sandwich method using about 50-60mg of DMT. Pull it very slowly, making sure you don't hold the lighter there. Once inhaled, I like to hold it as long as possible before exhaling. About 30-45 seconds after exhaling, you start to lose function of your body, your vision goes blurry, and that's when I notice the sound. At this point, most of my anxiety disappears, and the fear I had while sober goes away. To be honest, a lot of thinking processes do as well, at least the first few times.



Definitely give The Machine a try. Thereโ€™s pretty much no technique needed and it can all be inhaled in one hit. Iโ€™m not actually sure what doses I was using cause I just eyeballed it but I didnโ€™t need much or have to take multiple hits, itโ€™s very efficient as well as smooth/non-harsh too! The old โ€˜take and hold three massive tokesโ€™ method is obsolete.


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: wolf8312]
    #28804615 -

Quote:
wolf8312 said:and youโ€™ll randomly smell it from time to time and get a little wink of remembrance.



heard that one often... something like old ethno shops


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: wolf8312]
    #28804674 -

What's "The Machine"? It's been almost a decade since I've had any and likely longer since I've broken through, I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to prefered methods.

I see the DMT vapes are big. Wouldn't mind giving them ago, it seems cool being able to regulate your dosing like that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Syntex]
    #28804678 -

Syntex said:
What's "The Machine"? It's been almost a decade since I've had any and likely longer since I've broken through, I'm completely out of the loop when it comes to prefered methods.

I see the DMT vapes are big. Wouldn't mind giving them ago, it seems cool being able to regulate your dosing like that.




The Machine is just a whiskey miniature with a hole drilled in the bottom and wire wool (metal scouring pads) in the neck. Plenty of photos of it online. Itโ€™s really just a homemade vaporizer the condensed wire wool heating the product as oppose to burning it. Place spice on wire heat the neck to melt it in, let it dry a few moments (or hours in my case as I braced myself) then hold upside down and hit it!


--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: wolf8312] * 2
    #28804722 -

on a strrong 6 second pull off the dmt vape - after holding for 10 seconds some smoke was coming out and I held it longer, then as the world was fragmenting, I had to relax from a crack like writhing response my body was getting into - everything was shifting, then the feeling was of being turned inside out. I have had this hundreds of times with salviaD.
the visuals were the same as when I do not take this much in.
I am not that into such intensity.
a 3 or 4 second pull with no smoke escaping is comfortable, colorful, and calmer, and introspective.
I am not a big fan of rollercoasters either.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Sabnock] * 2
    #28804724 -

Sabnock said:
With Changa it's very easy to breakthrough ime, it allows for a more gradual increase in effect with reduced come up intensity which makes it much more comfortable to work with the smoked DMT.



Absolutely. One and done with changa works amazingly as well.

Put 100mg of 40% changa in the bowl of a dry bong, bring in a single flame jet lighter from afar whilst sucking slowly until the leaf heats enough to light all at once then take the flame away. Suck a little quicker and surely until it's finished in one, then hold as long as you possibly can. Lay back and close your eyes. Relax.

:trippindude:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: Northerner]
    #28804786 -

A little less than middle big dose can be very very awesome

an almost very big dose is awesome too

with lower does there Are still very very good visuals
3 dimensional
sometimes red and green vines


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28804853 -

redgreenvines said:
I am not that into such intensity.
a 3 or 4 second pull with no smoke escaping is comfortable, colorful, and calmer, and introspective.
I am not a big fan of rollercoasters either.



how many mg does that amount to?


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: epilectric]
    #28805690 -

epilectric said:
this is true from what i've heard. 50mg is just a reliable breakthrough dose for basically everyone without tolerance



Of course it is. It's just not standard. 50mg is a reliable breakthrough dose in the same way that cutting your finger off will reliably trim your nails. It's overkill. 20mg is a reliable breakthrough dose with modern vaping devices. There is no reason to recommend people do over 2x what is necessary, especially people who haven't had much DMT experience.

RE: mg per inhale, there is no way to reliably tell; way too many confounding variables.


redgreenvines said:
on a strrong 6 second pull off the dmt vape - after holding for 10 seconds some smoke was coming out and I held it longer, then as the world was fragmenting, I had to relax from a crack like writhing response my body was getting into - everything was shifting, then the feeling was of being turned inside out. I have had this hundreds of times with salviaD.
the visuals were the same as when I do not take this much in.
I am not that into such intensity.
a 3 or 4 second pull with no smoke escaping is comfortable, colorful, and calmer, and introspective.
I am not a big fan of rollercoasters either.



Right. This is why I stress how inaccurate the pulls can be when using seconds counted as your gauge. I swear, I did 70+ 3-8s pulls and only got CEV. Then the one 5s pull put me all the way out with an entity locking me in a different version of my room, haha.

When my vape runs out, I'm going to build an emesh. It just takes the DMT freebase powder so you can vape every mg you put on it at once. Inconvenient to keep reloading for small hits, but it's at least precise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how to breakthrough on dmt? [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #28806232 -

epilectric said:
redgreenvines said:
I am not that into such intensity.
a 3 or 4 second pull with no smoke escaping is comfortable, colorful, and calmer, and introspective.
I am not a big fan of rollercoasters either.



how many mg does that amount to?



I am guessing 5-10mg per inhalation based upon how fast my cart is becoming used up


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Breakthrough DMT IDEA! hightimesreader 1,900 14 01/25/07 07:56 AM
by dedjam
* click here if you've had atleast a couple breakthrough DMT experiences nightkrawler 988 2 05/20/07 02:43 PM
by Divinatory
* dmt exaggerated?
( 1 2 all )
BEEP 3,452 28 08/25/08 10:02 AM
by thedudenj
* Will the intensity of a DMT experience fuck with my head long after the trip?
( 1 2 all )
PowerTrip 6,688 37 07/08/12 01:04 PM
by westfalia
* DMT tolerance?
( 1 2 all )
RipVanWinkle 5,097 24 01/10/07 05:01 PM
by schmutzen
* DMT and Death
( 1 2 all )
TheBulb2005 5,572 35 02/01/07 08:59 PM
by nivek33
* DMT? similiar or not to STRONG mushroom peak? dmguuy 1,379 14 08/23/07 07:15 AM
by pumut
* does anyone else find dmt to just be...... weird
( 1 2 all )
imachavel 6,814 36 03/21/08 01:07 PM
by imachavel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,340 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 29 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.