Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | | Last >
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28738407 -

Me because my unpopular opinion is better than yours fight me


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #28738408 -

I fuckin disagree :kingcrankey:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Lynnch]
    #28738411 -

Lynnch said:
Smellyhobbit said:
And there’s that bizarre argument. Rarity isn’t an excuse for allowance. And no, puberty blockers aren’t reversible. Where did you learn that? Being on puberty blockers for years has permanent consequences.




Literally every reputable medical source. Blockers have been used for precocious puberty for decades.



Literally bullshit. Check the news lately by any chance?

A few headlines:

Keira Bell: Gender clinic used me as an experiment. I want justice

'I was prevented from raising alarm about puberty blockers'

Stonewall tried to silence warnings of weak evidence for trans healthcare

Adam Zivo: The danger of puberty blockers for kids has never been more clear

Belgium and Netherlands call for puberty blocker restrictions following Cass Review

Precocious puberty obviously isn't the same thing, but even those instances have lead to lawsuits over dangers. It isn't totally safe for those kids either.

It sure seems like I am indeed sharing an unpopular opinion. I mean, I got banned from Wikipedia editing for believing that trans-women are male and that sex does not change during "gender reassignment." I was banned from reddit for correcting misinformation on this topic with receipts. It doesn't seem to be that popular, to be honest. The biggest confliction would be to say I'm sharing opinions since they seem to be facts. Nonetheless, I'm only responding to those already on the topic. So Picard, go suck an egg.

spirit,

Do you agree that Mortal Kombat for Sega Gensis is the best video game ever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28738416 -

:dumbblonde:

I heard they’re shutting down the transgenderism forum and a couple people are detransitioning because of your work here. Good job! You won the thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28738420 -

stareatclouds said:
You're disingenuously acting like I'm the one keeping the conversation going. If people don't want to discuss it, they can ignore it. You don't dictate the flow of the thread and nobody gives a fuck about "regulars." Plenty of people kept discussing it in my absence. It's the free market of message boarding, unfortunately.

All you did in response to me posting evidence against your claims was tell me you don't GAF about my opinion, leave me a negative review, and falsely accuse me of posting "transphobic media as sources." It's very juvenile, just like your responses above. 

Go be a crybully elsewhere, bro. You don't get to dictate who replies to you, especially when you're going out of your way to instigate by directly insulting people. You also don't get to dictate when I can or can't reply to comments directly replying to me. It's also an extremely immature stance to distort the other person's arguments in your sarcastic, unsubstantial replies. Nobody derailed or hijacked a thread. There's a reason you were so willing to argue against me in the first place. Quit whining just because it didn't go your way.

Talk about SNES or whatever the fuck and our convo dies here.



You're obviously misinterpreting my posts. Nowhere did I say any of that, I'm genuinely stating that you won the argument, and asking nicely to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again because we all agree with you. Maybe stop being a dipshit and use that last functional neuron in your head to read what I said and stop making up stuff that isn't in my post.

That's the problem with people like stareatclouds, they are such fuckwits that have been steeped in their own bullshit for so long that they mindlessly parrot the same thing and assume everyone disagrees with them, even after being told that everyone agrees with them. It's mindblowing, I honestly should have starting talking about it sooner, reality is hanging on by a thread.

Btw, im not mad, you're just reading into things that, again, aren't there, you idiot dumb-dumb poopy-head. Stop taking things so seriously bud, whether you like it or not, I'm going to keep poasting what I want to post. Take a chill pill.


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28738423 -

spirit_shadow said:
I fuckin disagree :kingcrankey:



You would, because my opinions are so perfectly unpopular


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard] * 2
    #28738427 -

Unpopular opinion:

It’s okay to creep around a cemetery at night, stealing flowers from off the graves, and then selling those flowers the next day beside a freeway off-ramp.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Headies]
    #28738429 -

Headies said:
Unpopular opinion:

It’s okay to creep around a cemetery at night, stealing flowers from off the graves, and then selling those flowers the next day beside a freeway off-ramp.



Somebody get this guy an award. :congrats:


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard]
    #28738432 -

Jean-Luc Picard said:
You're obviously misinterpreting my posts. Nowhere did I say any of that, I'm genuinely stating that you won the argument, and asking nicely to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again because we all agree with you. Maybe stop being a dipshit and use that last functional neuron in your head to read what I said and stop making up stuff that isn't in my post.

That's the problem with people like stareatclouds, they are such fuckwits that have been steeped in their own bullshit for so long that they mindlessly parrot the same thing and assume everyone disagrees with them, even after being told that everyone agrees with them. It's mindblowing, I honestly should have starting talking about it sooner, reality is hanging on by a thread.

Btw, im not mad, you're just reading into things that, again, aren't there, you idiot dumb-dumb poopy-head. Stop taking things so seriously bud, whether you like it or not, I'm going to keep poasting what I want to post. Take a chill pill.



Why are you responding more? If you want to tap out of the argument because you admit you don't know what you're talking about, feel free to do so. I am pleased to hear that you will no longer spread bullshit about this topic, even if you still lie about me. You also did do/say everything I claimed in the quoted post. The impersonation doesn't work as well from your end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28738436 -

stareatclouds said:
Jean-Luc Picard said:
You're obviously misinterpreting my posts. Nowhere did I say any of that, I'm genuinely stating that you won the argument, and asking nicely to stop repeating the same stuff over and over again because we all agree with you. Maybe stop being a dipshit and use that last functional neuron in your head to read what I said and stop making up stuff that isn't in my post.

That's the problem with people like stareatclouds, they are such fuckwits that have been steeped in their own bullshit for so long that they mindlessly parrot the same thing and assume everyone disagrees with them, even after being told that everyone agrees with them. It's mindblowing, I honestly should have starting talking about it sooner, reality is hanging on by a thread.

Btw, im not mad, you're just reading into things that, again, aren't there, you idiot dumb-dumb poopy-head. Stop taking things so seriously bud, whether you like it or not, I'm going to keep poasting what I want to post. Take a chill pill.



Why are you responding more? If you want to tap out of the argument because you admit you don't know what you're talking about, feel free to do so. I am pleased to hear that you will no longer spread bullshit about this topic, even if you still lie about me.



Excuse me sir, but you are the one who won't admit that you're too braindead to respond to what I'm typing rather than choosing some made-up interpretation of my post, getting bent all out of shape about it, and then replying multiple times to something that I never said. I'm not here to hold your hand, maybe figure out what I'm actually saying before blasting out a response that just going to embarrass you.

Or you could just stfu and admit you're an imbecile.


--------------------
The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you - NDT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Jean-Luc Picard]
    #28738439 -

Are you okay?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28738447 -

stareatclouds demands that everyone be quiet for awhile and honor him with a moment of silence, so he can relish his victory in peace. He won the thread.

:burtbyebye:

Edited by Headies (04/15/24 09:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Headies] * 1
    #28738452 -

I'd like to share this award with Smellyhobbit as the other purveyor of truth. I look forward to a time when those who tapped out after having their alternative facts demolished can keep silent altogether. Thank you, folks. Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28738456 -

spirit_shadow said:
I'm still a bit sick so I didn't read any of that......who do I need to disagree with and why?


Please show your work.



:itseveryone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28738458 -

Decent movie on first watch, not as good on subsequent. Also, the sexualization of an underage Natalie Portman is a bit much given the director's proclivity for the younger women.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28738461 -

I had the hots big time for underage Natalie Portman back in the day. Same with Kirsten Dunst. 

Of course, I was even more underage.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #28738464 -

Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice was my future wife I was sure of it


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ballsalsa]
    #28738466 -

Same with Natalie, although I had the hots for adult Natalie as a minor, too. Beautiful Girls is a good one, but I think Garden State is where I fell in love. That's also one of the better movie soundtracks, too. Kirsten Dunst, not so much. She got a snaggletooth.



Actually, wait. She was in Interview With The Vampire. So yeah, thought she was hot as a kid when I saw it, but not as an adult. The chick in My Girl, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #28738481 -

spirit_shadow said:
I still have my old dream cast :rockman:




My mom got me one for Christmas when they were new, i only had sonic and soulcalibur, but those games were awesome, I had the little memory card you could play games on, I didn't think this at the time, but in hindsight my parents didn't have that much money, so that was really rad of them


A few years ago I got the Wii and hacked it, I played the hell out of the Wii soulcalibur game, or was it GameCube game, I forget, either way I got it from the interwebz for free


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: gopher]
    #28738489 -

gopher said:
spirit_shadow said:
I still have my old dream cast :rockman:




My mom got me one for Christmas when they were new, i only had sonic and soulcalibur, but those games were awesome, I had the little memory card you could play games on, I didn't think this at the time, but in hindsight my parents didn't have that much money, so that was really rad of them


A few years ago I got the Wii and hacked it, I played the hell out of the Wii soulcalibur game, or was it GameCube game, I forget, either way I got it from the interwebz for free



I really enjoyed all of the soulcaliber games and liked how each console had an exclusive character.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 322 | 323 | 324 | 325 | 326 | 327 | 328 | 329 | 330 | 331 | 332 | 333 | 334 | 335 | 336 | 337 | 338 | 339 | 340 | 341 | 342 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,591 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,678 14,089 10/06/26 07:34 PM
by MoonLit
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,583 45 08/18/04 09:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
108,100 topic views. 2 members, 29 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.014 seconds on 18 queries.