Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1094 | 1095 | 1096 | 1097 | 1098 | 1099 | 1100 | 1101 | 1102 | 1103 | 1104 | 1105 | 1106 | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28445770 -

They let him in. Trojan horse. 4d chess.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28445783 -

enil
just so you know I did not dream my comments.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/22/trumps-surrender-georgia-criminal-case/70645016007/
Quote:
Typically, defendants who get booked at the county jail are searched, weighed, undergo a brief medical screening, get fingerprinted and have their photo -- or mug shot -- taken.



80 percent of bells palsy sufferers heal with no after effects however, my wife was one of the unlucky ones that have life time after affects and is very self conscious of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28445786 -

We got him now.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28445866 -

Anybody see Trump's interview with Tucker that he did during the debate?

Didn't think so.

From what I gather it was nonsensical. One of the questions was if Trump thought Epstein killed himself. A total waste of time.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28445884 -

So did Epstein?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28445885 -

Trump basically said Epstein killed himself because he missed the luxuries of the rich life.

The question put him in a catch 22, either he says he didn't kill himself and exposes his own relation to him, or tries to cover it and say he did it to himself and then move on.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #28445893 -

Trump as usual barely answered. Tucker is so bad, Trump is probably worse currently. He's the saddest 215 pound man I have ever seen.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28445926 -

What would trump do in prison :strokebeard:


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #28445929 -

Tucker, if he was even remotely meaningful at this point, would have asked that.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28445935 -

Apparently Tucker hates trump (texts in fox lawsuit) and some people suggested the interview was a setup, but the softball questions and complete lack of pushback on anything and just letting him rant says otherwise, tuckers got to get his paycheck and he knows who pays him.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28445956 -

Enlil said:
We got him now.





--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #28445959 -



--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #28446024 -

ballsalsa said:




I thought my mugshot looked bad.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #28446030 -

christopera said:
Did he give a time estimate on how long it would take for him to settle that deal? Like 24 hours or something?



Not as quick as Trump would, we can be certain.

A U.S. President can probably cut aid to Ukraine, but can he just by virtue of being elected , give chunks of Ukraine to Russia?

It all seemed moronic, but that's why I asked whether Ramaswami was actually stupid, or playing the part for MAGA voters, just in case Trump can't run, for some reason or another.

All the GOP candidates are basing their candidacy on Trump not being able to run, for some reason or another.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #28446033 -

Swami is kissing trumps boot for a cabinet spot.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: sudly]
    #28446049 -

sudly said:
Apparently Tucker hates trump (texts in fox lawsuit) and some people suggested the interview was a setup, but the softball questions and complete lack of pushback on anything and just letting him rant says otherwise, tuckers got to get his paycheck and he knows who pays him.




tucker might hate trump with every fiber of his being. but he likes his demographic and he needs ratings and being mean to donald would have gotten him canceled.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28446108 -

mushboy said:
He literally says never surrender while posting a picture of his mugshot from surrendering to LEO

:facepalm:






--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #28446129 -

the fetishizing is so fucking cringy and homoerotic i do no understand a straight mans infatuation with other men.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: rxb]
    #28446171 -

rxb said:
sudly said:
Apparently Tucker hates trump (texts in fox lawsuit) and some people suggested the interview was a setup, but the softball questions and complete lack of pushback on anything and just letting him rant says otherwise, tuckers got to get his paycheck and he knows who pays him.




tucker might hate trump with every fiber of his being. but he likes his demographic and he needs ratings and being mean to donald would have gotten him canceled.



I don't think Mr. Carlson needs ratings anymore.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #28446172 -

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1094 | 1095 | 1096 | 1097 | 1098 | 1099 | 1100 | 1101 | 1102 | 1103 | 1104 | 1105 | 1106 | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | | Last >

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free Health Care: Illegal Silversoul 1,135 10 03/28/05 07:54 PM
by DirtMcgirt
* abortion doctor murdered, while at church
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Taco Chef 5,489 126 06/13/09 01:44 PM
by TGRR
* Court Orders Church to Provide Birth Control DiploidM 738 5 10/23/06 08:22 PM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Anti-gay Church Liable: $10.9 Million
( 1 2 3 all )
DiploidM 4,553 55 11/03/07 05:40 PM
by SneezingPenis
* Obama throws his church under the bus
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,151 93 06/06/08 07:51 AM
by rev 766
* Churches Everywhere (reform related) makaveli8x8 990 13 02/14/07 12:50 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Three killed in Egypt church riot Los_Pepes 413 0 10/22/05 10:43 AM
by Los_Pepes
* IRS Investigates Obama's Church. lonestar2004 390 0 02/27/08 09:27 AM
by lonestar2004

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
500,760 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 18 queries.