Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I remember a girl
    #2835393 -

She was taking a womens studies class while we were together. She hated men at the time. I said some bad things and she didn't like me so much. Some of em were mistakes, and some of them were deliberate mistakes, you know just to push her buttons. She said some bad things too but when I called her on them it came out all wrong. I wonder how she is now, whether she still hates men as much, whether she hates men even more now. If I saw her again I don't know what I'd say to her. I don't know if I'd smile or scowl or pretend not to care. I don't know if she hated her own sluttiness or weakness or if she was bi or a lesbian or lonely or insecure because of her bad haircut. She drove an old clunker and smoked like a chimney. It was probably one of the worst months of her life but it was the best month of mine. I miss her a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I remember a girl [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2835611 -

yessss....
interesting, so any news of her now?


--------------------

Quote:
emptywisdom said:
eat 'em all. The only way to introduce yourself to Lucy :wink:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I remember a girl [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2835756 -

You ought to look her up in the phone book and tell her that. :smile:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* masterbation for girls joe666 403 0 04/23/05 11:55 PM
by joe666
* cash for clunkers
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 2,538 33 07/31/09 08:19 PM
by blkjkrabbit
* Cash for Clunkers realfuzzhead 482 8 06/21/11 12:13 PM
by AlmostAsCoolAs
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,149 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,174 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Chronic7 9,448 60 08/13/04 05:57 PM
by entiformatie
* Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." Flux 730 3 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by phi1618
* Does anyone remember? chinadoll 887 2 02/20/03 08:30 PM
by Fina

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
503 topic views. 3 members, 76 guests and 136 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.