Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Whats the best way to salvia trip?
    #2807917 - 06/19/04 02:26 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What's you'r favorite place and happening to salvia trip?

Its kind of wacky to me, everythings like in 2d aand i cant walk for shit for about 30 seconds. This was after a .5g bowl of iamshamans x5 and next time ill have 10x. Id like to have some more fun with the deep trip. Ive heard rolling around on it's alright, Falling back and rolling on a bed woud be nice. When i salvia triped hars last/first time, I just stood up looked aorund and crashed back into a differnet seat traveling past the 2d painting i was in with my pre-tripped on salvia friends siting on either side.

I liked the salvia whippet like effect after smoking ~.2-3g when you can easily just start laugiung in slow motion for no reason besdie sthe funny feelings. It's most deffently cool.

Then for the next 30 min or so we all feel real detached and what i would consider as stoned. As if I were just hit with a big ol rock in teh head and just dumb as fuck.

I alwasy just talk about the experience because it was so so strange each time. There all just bizzare experiences even though its in a so called normal world, this is why you must salvia trip in groups.

Edited by Gr0wer (06/19/04 02:30 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: Whats the best way to salvia trip? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2807991 - 06/19/04 02:56 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I don't even try to walk. I usually do it laying down in a dark, silent room.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

Offlinetragicrushmooms
strange

#2808282 - 06/19/04 06:00 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with sev have the room dark and silent (and no one else in the room - other people ground you to some degree - sitter can be outside the door)

once you are fully in your physical body is left far behind

the more sensory deprivation you have the more the salvia can possess you

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #2808422 - 06/19/04 09:50 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

*****I liked the salvia whippet like effect after smoking ~.2-3g when you can easily just start laugiung in slow motion for no reason besdie sthe funny feelings. It's most deffently cool.

Then for the next 30 min or so we all feel real detached and what i would consider as stoned. As if I were just hit with a big ol rock in teh head and just dumb as fuck.*****

http://www.sagewisdom.org/usersguide.html

Recline or comfortably lie down in darkness. Close your eyes. Turn inward and drift away.

For most people 9/10 of the Experience's value lies in calm, closed-eye tripping. For me personally open-eyed Salvia tripping compares to closed-eye Salvia tripping like rubbing alcohol to the finest vintage Pomorol wine. Far less Salvia will impress you far more if you shut out the outside world so its just You and the Salvia.

Give it a shot but remember that it will soon be far intenser on the same dose. Instead of feeling Droned (drunk & stoned :wink:) which is how i feel with open-eyed Salvia, you are drifting or thrown into a world as intense, but very different, as high dose mushroom visions.
If you want fun then Salvia probably is the wrong plant, but if you want an authentic hand-crafted antique WOW then i think few plants can provide it as richly as Lady Salvia can :heart:

Now read that Users Guide I linked ya.. Their own brand of Salvia isn't as superior to other vendors as they like you to think, but their Salvia Users Guide & information is the best of the web.

Select-Cut-Paste it's text into WORD, trip the office fire alarm and quickly print out those pages while your collegues run around as an amusing distraction :evil:

LOL dont do that stupid thing to getya fired so just print it at home: if you want to use salvia quite some times that printout is solid gold :thumbup:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: Whats the best way to salvia trip? [Re: Asante]
    #2808769 - 06/19/04 02:53 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Ill print out thats guide for sure. I didnt know salvia has a such an inner side. NOw that i think about it my friend was laying on his arm after rolling aorund and thinking just saying wow. I'll ask him how he was seeing and feelling.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience