Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: chinacat72]
    #1272994 - 02/03/03 07:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Where did you get this from? Everything i have ever heard Terrance say about dose was 5 dried grams of PC in silent darkness will kill even the most resilient ego. :grin: 

Yeah, he's well known for the 5 gram thing but he got more specific in one of his "In Search of the Original Tree of Knowledge" lectures.  I downloaded these and other lectures in mp3 format from the net, i don't have the link but i'm sure it could be googled quite easily.

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: CaptBeefheart]
    #1273201 - 02/03/03 08:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

once i reach the 5gram point it dont really matter if im in dark or not to see "visions"

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences *DELETED* [Re: baraka]
    #1273364 - 02/03/03 09:08 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: poke smot!]
    #1273845 - 02/03/03 11:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thats what I thought until I tried it. The great thing about the shroom buzz is that its always pleasant for me and never scary, even in the dark,blindfolded!.
However,a high dose of LSD in a dark room I think would be terrifying.

--------------------
"Real men don't dance, they sit,sweat and curse."
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1274577 - 02/03/03 03:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Could you link me to your report beef? I am having trouble finding it. Thanks!

--------------------

InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
    #1275505 - 02/03/03 07:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with felix level 5 trips are definately underratted in this forum. I bet half the people in here sayin they have gotten that far out haven't but just have tripped out hard a few times. IMO a level 5 trip doens't have to be done in the dark at all. my first one was during the afternoon by myself an i still felt tripped out around 10pm that night. that trip totally blew me away for the next couple days maybe even weeks. Anyway I think if one wants a true level 5 then dose on at least 5grams dry. this post is not intended for anyone to actually follow it. peace out

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: chunder]
    #1275999 - 02/03/03 11:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hi Chunder, here is my trip report link, hope you enjoy it.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23430

For anyone that wants to listen to Terence Mckenna's philosophy of the shroom then check out these mp3s.

http://mckenna.psychedelic-library.org/

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1276569 - 02/04/03 06:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Excellent report Beef, really enjoyed it!

I respect Mr. Mckenna greatly, and I think he has done much to further people's education about the good things shrooms can do. But I don't really believe his philosophy or his theories. To me, the shrooms are an embodiment of finding truth for yourself, inside yourself. Maybe thats the truth to Mr. Mckenna, but I find that I enjoy searching for my own truths in the mushroom trip. But anways, peace and good luck in your continued endeavors!

--------------------

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

#1300768 - 02/11/03 07:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I recently ate syrian rue extract with 5grams of mushrooms. It felt more intense than when I ate 8grams alone. When I started coming on I smoked some salvia 10x in the dark, my visuals turned more 3d, that's when the trip started getting intense. I peaked for 4 hours. My mind felt flooded with information. I felt a bit uncomfortable, may of felt better had I been alone. eventually I just didnt know what to do with myself, I've never peaked this long. I thought I wouldnt come down(although I didnt really believe that). I stayed calm and quiet, and eventually I started to drift down a bit. At this point I felt I understood about everything. I started getting mass amounts of theories, My thought was so chaotic that by the time I think about how I can articulate my thoughts I would lose it and be on to a new thought. I dont think I reached ego-loss though it was as if i re-evaluated everything that goes on in day-to-day life. I really recomend this experience to anyone who can handle it. It also cured my bad cold by the time I woke up :smile:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: rhizo]
    #1301511 - 02/12/03 05:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

did syrain rue and ONE GRAM!!!! of good shrooms and cant remember the last time I have tripped that hard
I should not have let my little brother and his friend come along though

(I like to close my eyes and "go deep inside myself, which is the absolute one mind feels good to lose my ego!)

anyway everythime I closed my eyes all I could hear was my little brother breathing like he was terified ! and his buddy groaning and pucking every half  hour or so)
lots of funny stuff happened I will write a few of those things !

Matt(my brothers friend) at one point turned to me while I was talking and said 
"I think your the devil" I smiled real big and sneaky and well that didnt help his idea go quietly, ever since thenm for awhile that night he looked at me with distrust

James my little bro looked so scared at one point I said "wow you look like you have been seeing ghosts all night" well he didn t like my way ok decribing what he looked like and then I said
"well what the hell do you want me to call them" :laugh:
that was real funny cause I was seeing ghost like thing but thought to myself "these are Archetypes  and damn cool at that" :grin:

and I didnt think I could explain it to them while they were
"sick and scared"
but it turned out to be a great  experience for MATT he went through puking terror and calling me the devil but by morning (I NEVER HAD ANY SHROOMS LAST LIKE THIS IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!)
he was calm and ready to talk about the experience and said sorry about the devil stuff and I said no need
and " there is good and evil in everything the devil is the human way of understanding that"

anyway what a great time and I didnt even thouch the surface
better for them than it was for me(even thoughI liked the whole trip)
I had to keep them "cool"
not that I mind but next time I will have 3 times the shrooms and be alone in my room with my thoughts
which is just a delusion because there is only one mind the universal mind!! :smirk: 

--------------------

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1301625 - 02/12/03 06:26 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hmmm, what is Syrian Rue? I don't think I've heard of it. Sounds like fun! Do you get strong visuals from it? How is it taken?

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineMs mushroom
Female User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: the_Landotter]
    #23739244 - 10/15/16 08:18 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

the_Landotter said:
Funny, I had to search for it a bit too.  But Daddy found it.  Here it is...

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12122

Be warned!  It's a long one.

Hey!  Someone gave it 5 stars.  Thas nice.

the Landotter 

I have had multiple trips well over 5 grams measured crushed with mortar and pestle. I have also been using various acidic juices in conjunction with crushed 5g of Cubes as a way to reach my shamanic journeys.
I had so many of those particular experiences were a female entity visited, loved, held and loved me (nothing sexual out right). I felt held and a very strong compulsion to be alone, in water (hot
Showers or baths). I truly believe she is Gaia. I had a NDE which was similar to tripping in a way. Since then I can't shut out anything spiritual I had to learn to work with it and through me.
Anyone one worried I did too much or am possessed I'd like to point out. I have been more at peace loving gentle artistic and a shaman. I firmly believe for some of us, these little lovelies call to us. I wanted to try these for about 12 years before I was really able to.
Now I'm a spiritual healer using reiki, stone therapy, chackra energy, sound/frequency healing and of course journey with for or as a sitter for the other person.
Great site. Love is the state of being, being seem through loving eyes is what we long for.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Ms mushroom]
    #23739692 - 10/15/16 12:46 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I usually trip 7+ grams of shrooms in darkness. I end up hearing weird music and sounds that aren't normal and dissolving into colored visuals that remind me of fractalated cartoons. I don't find anything heroic about it because 7 grams is a small dose. I never understood how 5 grams is heroic

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Mike4aco]
    #23739716 - 10/15/16 12:55 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
I usually trip 7+ grams of shrooms in darkness. I end up hearing weird music and sounds that aren't normal and dissolving into colored visuals that remind me of fractalated cartoons. I don't find anything heroic about it because 7 grams is a small dose. I never understood how 5 grams is heroic

If I'm in darkness and can hear nature outside like just wind, birds whatever, it all turns into one song, in complete silence the above description does it for me.

what's with all these bumped threads lately lol

--------------------
:dawerp::awepreciation::trippinbawelz::raveface::aweyeah::awecid:

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." - Jim Hightower

Edited by AstralAndrew (10/15/16 01:00 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Mike4aco] * 2
    #23740290 - 10/15/16 05:52 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

7 grams is not a small dose, and neither is 5. Just because you eat tons of psychedelics & have a hefty tolerance doesn't mean that the dose is small. You just have a hefty tolerance. Kids read this shit, and the last thing they need is to take that much because they read online that it was no big deal....then flipped the fuck out.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23740467 - 10/15/16 07:17 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I just got a batch of mushrooms really potent, I ate 6-7 grams. I could have eaten a lot more and I didn't have tolerance so... Even when I don't trip often I still take big doses like that I hadn't had any psychs for 4 months and ate 16 g shrooms. Tell me that was tolerance cause you'd be lying

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Mike4aco] * 2
    #23740665 - 10/15/16 09:08 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

It is tolerance....an innate one. You've abused psychedelics, which I have as well & you now have an innate tolerance. To say that 7 grams is a small dose is extremely irresponsible. As I said, kids read this shit. Just because you take a lot doesn't make it a small dose. It's not; it's a high dose.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#23740800 - 10/15/16 10:33 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
Tell me that was tolerance cause you'd be lying

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Swimming in Circles Flag
    #23740816 - 10/15/16 10:45 PM (5 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:

The reason people flip out is because we have an attachment to reality we call "life." Different individuals have different levels of comfort for this detachment and just as well everyone has varying reactions regarding strength when it comes to drugs in general. Maybe it's bias, maybe it's body chemistry but it's true none the less.

The realization of your attachment is a healing process many go through with psychedelics that can carry across in to all kinds of different aspects of your life. That broad definition is exactly what people consider to be the positive influence of psychedelics but at the same time it is entirely up to the individual how that realization is implemented. When you consider the magnitude of effect this can have on someone, taking a ride outside of what you consider to be your mind on a day to day basis, can certainly be considered some kind of 'heroic', if that is the term that must be used.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23740966 - 10/16/16 12:02 AM (5 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't tried 5g yet admittedly, highest I've gone with mushrooms was 4g lemon tekked which was something. Nausea puts me off of mushrooms but I know I must try the 5g at least someday

lsd and 4-aco-MET are much easier on my stomach though so I tend to stick with them, but there is definitely some depth to shrooms the others don't quite have

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale