Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
ok whats a salvia trip
    #632244 -

sounds instering let me know what this is and how ya do it dose it last jus as longgive me tha down low on this please


--------------------
FAPA - Member Since -5-21-2002


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: cbull]
    #632252 -

I read all of these before i triped on salvia:
http://leda.lycaeum.org/Trips/index.269.shtml


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: cbull]
    #632326 -

Also try www.erowid.org . Salvia has mixed reception, some people can't achieve trips off it, while other's are blown away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: cbull]
    #632327 -

this belongs in --> General Questions

but for info on salvia, check out:
Erowid's Salvia Vault

Sage Wisdom's Salvia Divinorum User Guide

Sage Wisdom's Salvia Divinorum FAQ


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: geokills]
    #632358 -

I thought this was the General Questions forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: We_come_in_peace]
    #633055 -

jeje.. well it is now

(i just wanted to let cbull kno' why this thread was moved and where it went)


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: Sheepish]
    #640086 -

Salvia sucks ass. I bought some in Amsterdam and the shit did not work. Plus, trying to smoke it down feels like getting all the vehicle emissions from Manhattan in a 24 hour period and inhaling it in all at once. A cigarette gives me a better buzz!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: Left Nut City]
    #640094 -

Salvia is a distinct buzz, it is actually quite scary, I have'nt smoked it for years, however I used to experiment with it alot. The trick is that you have to smoke alot in a short period of time. For example, take 3 large bong hits in a row, that should make you feel it. I really am afraid of this plant, but I am going to order some cuttings before it's illegal, maybe some hydro salvia would be better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: nugsarenice]
    #640123 -

Must admit it was scary.....I smoked one large boal of 5x and the closed eye visuals were very intense. Not like anything I have ever seen before on acid or mushrooms. Open eyed visuals were mostly red white specs of light. I also thought that I was with someone however I was alone.
This only lasted for a few minutes though.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: Left Nut City]
    #640274 -

don't think you've inhaled enough then
haven't tried it myself. But from what I've read about it, it certainly is a pretty intense trip
would love to try it sometime, but I doubt I will be able to really inhale and hold the smoke since I'm no regular smoker already :/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ok whats a salvia trip [Re: PsyFlux]
    #640364 -

extract is supposedly the way forward... you can just put a couple of drops under your tongue.
quite expensive though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Has any one tried smoking some salvia... 5x or 10x
( 1 2 3 all )
indkebr 6,862 44 03/12/03 04:23 PM
by chessrook
* Salvia and MAOInhibition?! MrNobody 882 3 02/10/03 07:52 PM
by monoamine
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,413 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,274 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,970 42 10/11/23 02:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Trip Level? optikal_trip 6,349 10 01/04/22 08:26 AM
by candyman345
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,479 27 05/30/20 04:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Tripping Solo?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bigwelby 17,797 48 05/14/24 09:52 AM
by CHUCK.HNTR

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
2,067 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 50 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.