Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences
    #1264692 - 01/31/03 06:23 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi,
Has anyone experienced taking 5 dried grams and sitting alone in the dark with no music,lights or TV? Terence Mckenna believes this is the best way of getting visions. I've never done this and I'm thinking about doing it tonight as an experiment in enlightenment.
What are your experiences if any and is is it scary/heavy?

--------------------
"Real men don't dance, they sit,sweat and curse."
- Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: CaptBeefheart]
    #1264723 - 01/31/03 06:35 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

LOL, five grams should do very nicely. Ive seen people post on this site saying they've taken 7g. It's funny though, now that I think about it, I havn't seen any trip logs in the community forums in a good long while though. I havn't seen any trip toys forums lately either.  :frown: Oh well. probably on a higher dose like that you might want some ulttra soothing music while sitting alone in the dark, Id imagine you'd go on a good shamanic journey that way a lot better than if you were just watching TV or something. A closet would probably work best. Just clean out the closet and put some clothes or pillows on the closet floor to sit or lay on. that would do it. You'd probably need some soothing music though so that you'd bring down the risk of freaking out and having a bad trip. You are gonna probably want a trip sitter there also.  :grin: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
    #1264778 - 01/31/03 06:54 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It's all in my report entitled EQUINOX in the level 5 section.  Possibly not as true a level 5 as it could have been and I did go outside and ran around a park like an idiot for an hour or two, but yeah, no TV, no music, no extra lighting, no trip toys, just me and the mushroom.  And it was night so things were dark.

It was great!  One of the finest experiences I've had so far.

Good luck, Cap'n!

:smile: 

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1264795 - 01/31/03 07:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

There's no way I would be able to sit still in a room by myself on 5g of mushrooms  :smirk:

My ADD gets way too bad.

But taking a lot of mushrooms is one sure way to get a LOT of visuals. I took 7g a week or two ago and let me tell you about visuals: I couldn't see anything BUT visuals.

Wow  :smile: :smile:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: the_Landotter]
    #1264824 - 01/31/03 07:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I'd like to read your Equinox report, is it on the shroomery? (I searched but could not find it).

Yeah, strong visuals aren't something I've really had on shrooms yet so I'm hoping the 5-6g trip will do it.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#1264844 - 01/31/03 07:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

There are alot of people who complain about not getting any visuals/hallucinations during the trip. I guess some of those people could have a high tolerance to psilocybin while the rest would probably benefit if they just closed their eyes

If you're gonna sit in the dark it has to be "pitch black." If it's not then keep your eyes shut. You may open them again pretty quickly though... :shocked: :crazy: :shocked:... :laugh:   

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1264872 - 01/31/03 07:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I can't imagine tripping without music. Music = trip.

--------------------

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1264941 - 01/31/03 07:48 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Funny, I had to search for it a bit too. But Daddy found it. Here it is...

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12122

Be warned! It's a long one.

Hey! Someone gave it 5 stars. Thas nice.

the Landotter

--------------------

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

#1265130 - 01/31/03 08:41 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for that, a very good read. I especialy like the encounter with some kind of female entity you mentioned.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

#1265231 - 01/31/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, at the very least, you might get laid!

:tongue: 

--------------------

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #1265251 - 01/31/03 09:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have experienced 1oz dried cubes in total darkness..........woke up in my shit and urine and felt used emotionaly, no memory of anything post T+2hrs.Solo trip so I have no notion what occurred.I recomend no more than 10g for high dose experience.I do not recomend even this without a sitter unless you are experienced in preparing for the physical effects of total ego loss+ loss of consciousness/bowel/bladder control.5g may precipitate a brief "ego loss" It will be enough for the first go and you will be consscious for it and keep physical integrity, a plus :grin:.For fullest effect fast 6hrs and TOTAL silence/darkness/even tempurature/naked/comfortable for 1hr prior to dose and during the whole experience.When you feel hungry again then come back :wink: Good luck and may God grant you the glimpse of eternity to guide you :smile: WR 

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Loc: BC
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: whiterasta] * 2
    #1265321 - 01/31/03 09:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lol man..thats insane.

Honestly though...this is where I think people are going overboard. "woke up in my shit and urine and felt used emotionaly"....maybe it's because I haven't(or could never) experience that....but why?

When your shitting yourself...don't you think that is a sign, that maybe this isn't good for your body(mind, whatever)?

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: juicemonkey]
    #1265414 - 01/31/03 09:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Lol, thanks for sharing whiterasta, I don't think I'll be doing an ounce any time soon!
not without a nappy anyway.
Its a shame you have no memory of the experience, I'd feel cheated and wonder if it was really worth doing.

I'm thinking of doing the 5grams in about 1hrs time.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1265977 - 01/31/03 01:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I've done that, as well as doing a salvia trip like that as well :smile:

Quite different than lighted, soundscaped environments.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #1266230 - 01/31/03 03:51 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Honestly though...this is where I think people are going overboard. "woke up in my shit and urine and felt used emotionaly"....maybe it's because I haven't(or could never) experience that....but why?

LOL so I can tell the young'uns not to :grin: HELL yes it was overboard but when I was young there was no Shroomery to give me a clue,shit computers filled whole rooms when I did this(along with many other things.Some good some bad)

When your shitting yourself...don't you think that is a sign, that maybe this isn't good for your body(mind, whatever)?   

Gawd son! I've had worse drunks! with worse hangovers! All I needed was a shower and breakfast and I was a lil spun but OK.Point is one reaches a limit on the effects and can go nowhere but out.Something perhaps folks would not know if other folks hadn't found it out eh? :wink:WR 

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: whiterasta]
    #1266258 - 01/31/03 04:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lol k. I'm sure I would have done it too, growing up back than.

yeah 1oz is quite a lot. The most I've done is around 5 grams

I want to plan a 7 gram trip and that's as high as I'm gonna go(maybe 8). But, I've been out of the 'tripping scene' for awhile....so who knows if I'll be able to do that. Hope so

Glad you made it through. lol. What was the first 2 hours like?

--------------------
I saw my mind do warp 10, hit the brakes, put it in reverse and back all over me

InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
    #1266412 - 01/31/03 05:34 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

lol, man that sucks to wake up to being in your own shit an piss. I myself have experienced the 28grams trip an it was more then insane. It was stronger then takin 10+ hits of good acid by far. I didn't shit myself but was crawled up in a ball for 2 hours not knowing how i was or where or anything for that matter. Am very experienced in tripping an thought that i had definately gone to far an wasn't comming back. 10 grams was aswsome but the environment was bad so it almost turned out bad, everything is definately a visual even in the day light or being in a living room with lights on. to me high dose's are what give me that spiritual journey feeling some times i learn somethings somes times i just walk away being amazed. low dose's are for social gatherings. peace out!!!

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

InvisibleSubGen1us

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: shroomGod420]
    #1266444 - 01/31/03 05:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

check out the lycelium or watever the site is, and there is a 300g trip story, some crazy shit.

--------------------

Offlinejuicemonkey
Stranger
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1266528 - 01/31/03 06:14 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

yah, but how do you even know that is true? Sorry...but 300g is a lot of mushrooms...your stomach wouldn't like that

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: SubGen1us]
    #1267084 - 01/31/03 11:25 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i see alot of these trip reports in the wrong places...or so it seems to me. i used to read level 5 reports about people taking at least 20-30 grams and usually ALOT more. like 60g up to 100g of mush...i would believe thats more of a level 5 dose.

about the visions and dark rooms...well, i would think visions would come with out. plus, sitting in a dark rooms with nothing to do but think would suck. you would probably think you were going insane.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: felix] * 1
    #1267120 - 02/01/03 12:41 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Most of the rip reports I've read on this site are written by a bunch of kids. I'm not against fucking around, I used to do it all the time, its just that I've grown out of that and want to use shrooms for their intended purpose (i.e truthseeking visions)

There comes a point in your life when you are tired of goofing around with trip toys, listening to techno and giggling at the 'moving' posters on the walls.
I was going to take the dose last night but I didn't feel ready or in the right mood.
From what I've studied, darkness and being alone is the only way to learn something.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #1267220 - 02/01/03 03:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i did it. 50g fresh in total darkness with no sounds at all. It helps you understand very well how psilocybin works in your head! very good experience! too much paranoia though

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #1267247 - 02/01/03 04:05 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

My trips are always 5 grams. I only dose 4 times a year so i have to make them count. I do it Mckenna style in the dark on my back exept i listen to some music for part of the trip. :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: chinacat72]
    #1267328 - 02/01/03 05:09 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Listen to music if you really get board, don't torture yourself!

Quote:

about the visions and dark rooms...well, i would think visions would come with out. plus, sitting in a dark rooms with nothing to do but think would suck. you would probably think you were going insane.

You don't think you watch. It's all about the experience. I've had solo/silence trips where I've been on the verge of what seemed like destruction for my self and the only way I could stop the seemingly impending annihilation was to throw myself a life line (music) which would act like an anchor or maybe a beacon so I would know that there was a way back...Thinking about it these are the most frustrating trips for me as I'd rather not have the choice, if it's gonna happen then it should happen!

No choice=higher dose  :tongue: 

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1267651 - 02/01/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"From what I've studied, darkness and being alone is the only way to learn something. "

I definately have to try it McKenna style.

But I mostly trip outdoors in the mountains and have had some INCREDIBLE learning experiences in nature.  I think its terrible for a trip to be wasted indoors in front of the TV or something.  When i trip at my house, i wind up running from room to room looking for something to do.  But i haven't tripped at home in a while.
One time, i tried to eat a sandwhich but i couldn't swallow it.
Another time i did laundry. I got detergent and water on my hand and all i could feel for the next hour was detergent molecules surging through my body and senses.

We gotta get OUT of these stucco, carpet, and popcorn ceiling boxes.  Oh what twisted fate has placed us here! :tongue:

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Viveka]
    #1267715 - 02/01/03 08:54 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I think if I had the choice to trip by the mountains, I wouldn't even consider doing it in a dark room ! My problem is that its too far to walk to see countryside and a 4 hour drive to see mountains.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisibleyogi
stranger thanfiction

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Viveka]
    #1267723 - 02/01/03 08:57 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I completely agree with getting out in nature those have been my best experiences. I particularly hate watching TV while tripping.It is just too surreal and annoying for me. My wife however is new to this and she feels safer at home than out side. She also loves TV (grrrrr!) so I accomodate. Personally I have a strong need for warmth in the form of company and music or fire or all of the above. To sit in silent darkness at home would just make me feel very uncomfortable and the trip would be about dealing with the discomfort. On the other hand the DEEP silence and darkness of being in an actual cave under the ground is very appealing. maybe it is the ordinaryness of being at home and the relative silence and relative darkness (with all the tiny distractions behind it that bother me). Does anyone else feel this way?

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: yogi]
    #1269777 - 02/01/03 10:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

dude, i agree. think i'll build myself a sensory deprivation tank. also, i think people should be measuring doses in mg/kg of body weight. mckenna recommends .5mg/kg of body weight. i think cubes average about 6mg/gm, so for someone like me at around 80kg, that would be about 6.67 grams of dried material.

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: rhizo] * 1
    #1269881 - 02/02/03 12:35 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well folks, last night I did it! 5 dried grams in isolation. I am a transformed man. Trip report coming soon...... I'm still in shock, so all I can say right now is...'Wow!'

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Offlinewiser
Loc: countryside
    #1269891 - 02/02/03 12:56 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

What strain were they???

--------------------
I like to SHIMMY to my locations....

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: wiser]
    #1269915 - 02/02/03 01:42 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

They were Mexican PC. I had a definate Level 5 experience, complete ego loss and contact with several entities.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: rhizo]
    #1269980 - 02/02/03 03:22 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

mckenna recommends .5mg/kg of body weight. 

Where did you get this from? Everything i have ever heard Terrance say about dose was 5 dried grams of PC in silent darkness will kill even the most resilient ego. :grin: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

#1270015 - 02/02/03 03:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

congrat`s captianbeefheart :grin:
Welcome to the (inner)country club :wink: 

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1270341 - 02/02/03 06:25 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

...And welcome to the party.

Just imagine how many people have NOT experienced what you went though.

heheh after ego-loss experiences, I've got this electric "GOOD FUCKIN MORNING!" feeling for weeks

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Strumpling]
    #1270458 - 02/02/03 07:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Many thanks, Its nice to be in the inner- country club! There are just not enough words to describe the feeling. My trip report has been posted!

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
    #1270605 - 02/02/03 07:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

From what I've studied, darkness and being alone is the only way to learn something.

Well I think that's a load of crap and just a reaction against the masses who like to take 2 grams and have "weird" conversations while listening to "trippy" music and watching the carpet turn into "water."

To me there are lots of different ways to experience mushrooms. Different doses bring out different effects. 5 grams + with your eyes closed or in the dark is probably the most confounding way to trip. On these trips things happen that are way beyond anything I ever thought possible as well as way beyond the boundaries of ridiculousness. Bicycles bring an excellent flavour to trips I've found. Riding around on 4 grams with your best friend is highly reccomended. Still though, I'd say that I've learned way more about what it is to be human while in the woods taking a strong 4 gram dose with syrian rue and talking the whole time instead of lying down with my eyes closed.

mushrooms + syrian rue + best friends + conversations + temperate BC rainforest = best learning experience possible IMO.

Kind of a funny thing to say.. "no, THIS is how you have a life-changing profound enlightening experience you numbskull!! *curbstomps everyone"

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Dogomush]
    #1271025 - 02/02/03 11:07 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with you. And I never actualy said 'THIS is how you have a enlightening experience' My original point was that in my research I had HEARD that the isolation method was the only way to learn something. Since doing the heroic dose last night my opinion is now based on personal experience. There is no best way to trip and I have realised that the shroom is a much different animal than the vast quantities of Lsd that I took years ago.
I am new to the shroom experience and can't wait to go out and have fun with friends in forests, looking at the sunset and stars.I have whole new experiences to have with this drug, why would I limit myself to the Mckenna way when I actually disagree with the importance of 'only doing it in isolation'?
It is a very adaptable drug and my opinion is that if I can have fun with it on my own, in the dark, then I can have even more fun with it going outside( I did say that in my report). The isolation method may provide a slightly deeper level internaly, but that doesn't make it the best way. Its just something everyone should try once.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineDrummer
CelestialMechanic
Male User Gallery

Loc: SE Michigan
    #1271285 - 02/02/03 01:32 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I actually enjoy 7-8 dry grams and hopping on the entity that the music produces. Its like riding a surfboard with the Gods across the universe.  :laugh: 

--------------------
People don't want other people to get high, because if you get high, you might see the falsity of the fabric of the society we live in.

-Ken Kesey

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#1272044 - 02/02/03 06:54 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i seriously doubt you had a level 5, but..whatever you say man.

level 5 is underrated.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: felix]
    #1272454 - 02/02/03 11:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Dr evil voice: " Riiiight!"

I bow down to your expertise in judging trip levels.
To quote yourself, " Whatever you say man."

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Offlinerhizo
herb eater
Loc: Superposition of possible...
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: chinacat72]
    #1272994 - 02/03/03 05:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Where did you get this from? Everything i have ever heard Terrance say about dose was 5 dried grams of PC in silent darkness will kill even the most resilient ego. :grin: 

Yeah, he's well known for the 5 gram thing but he got more specific in one of his "In Search of the Original Tree of Knowledge" lectures.  I downloaded these and other lectures in mp3 format from the net, i don't have the link but i'm sure it could be googled quite easily.

--------------------
An optimist is never pleasantly surprised.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #1273201 - 02/03/03 06:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

once i reach the 5gram point it dont really matter if im in dark or not to see "visions"

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences *DELETED* [Re: baraka]
    #1273364 - 02/03/03 07:08 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: poke smot!]
    #1273845 - 02/03/03 09:22 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thats what I thought until I tried it. The great thing about the shroom buzz is that its always pleasant for me and never scary, even in the dark,blindfolded!.
However,a high dose of LSD in a dark room I think would be terrifying.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1274577 - 02/03/03 01:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Could you link me to your report beef? I am having trouble finding it. Thanks!

--------------------

InvisibleshroomGod420
Loc: Southern U.S.
    #1275505 - 02/03/03 05:33 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with felix level 5 trips are definately underratted in this forum. I bet half the people in here sayin they have gotten that far out haven't but just have tripped out hard a few times. IMO a level 5 trip doens't have to be done in the dark at all. my first one was during the afternoon by myself an i still felt tripped out around 10pm that night. that trip totally blew me away for the next couple days maybe even weeks. Anyway I think if one wants a true level 5 then dose on at least 5grams dry. this post is not intended for anyone to actually follow it. peace out

--------------------
"Maui Waui x Labrador"
"this is some heavy shit man!!!!" Cheech N Chong

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: chunder]
    #1275999 - 02/03/03 09:20 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi Chunder, here is my trip report link, hope you enjoy it.

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/23430

For anyone that wants to listen to Terence Mckenna's philosophy of the shroom then check out these mp3s.

http://mckenna.psychedelic-library.org/

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #1276569 - 02/04/03 04:07 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Excellent report Beef, really enjoyed it!

I respect Mr. Mckenna greatly, and I think he has done much to further people's education about the good things shrooms can do. But I don't really believe his philosophy or his theories. To me, the shrooms are an embodiment of finding truth for yourself, inside yourself. Maybe thats the truth to Mr. Mckenna, but I find that I enjoy searching for my own truths in the mushroom trip. But anways, peace and good luck in your continued endeavors!

--------------------

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

#1300768 - 02/11/03 05:58 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I recently ate syrian rue extract with 5grams of mushrooms. It felt more intense than when I ate 8grams alone. When I started coming on I smoked some salvia 10x in the dark, my visuals turned more 3d, that's when the trip started getting intense. I peaked for 4 hours. My mind felt flooded with information. I felt a bit uncomfortable, may of felt better had I been alone. eventually I just didnt know what to do with myself, I've never peaked this long. I thought I wouldnt come down(although I didnt really believe that). I stayed calm and quiet, and eventually I started to drift down a bit. At this point I felt I understood about everything. I started getting mass amounts of theories, My thought was so chaotic that by the time I think about how I can articulate my thoughts I would lose it and be on to a new thought. I dont think I reached ego-loss though it was as if i re-evaluated everything that goes on in day-to-day life. I really recomend this experience to anyone who can handle it. It also cured my bad cold by the time I woke up :smile:

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: rhizo]
    #1301511 - 02/12/03 03:30 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

did syrain rue and ONE GRAM!!!! of good shrooms and cant remember the last time I have tripped that hard
I should not have let my little brother and his friend come along though

(I like to close my eyes and "go deep inside myself, which is the absolute one mind feels good to lose my ego!)

anyway everythime I closed my eyes all I could hear was my little brother breathing like he was terified ! and his buddy groaning and pucking every half  hour or so)
lots of funny stuff happened I will write a few of those things !

Matt(my brothers friend) at one point turned to me while I was talking and said 
"I think your the devil" I smiled real big and sneaky and well that didnt help his idea go quietly, ever since thenm for awhile that night he looked at me with distrust

James my little bro looked so scared at one point I said "wow you look like you have been seeing ghosts all night" well he didn t like my way ok decribing what he looked like and then I said
"well what the hell do you want me to call them" :laugh:
that was real funny cause I was seeing ghost like thing but thought to myself "these are Archetypes  and damn cool at that" :grin:

and I didnt think I could explain it to them while they were
"sick and scared"
but it turned out to be a great  experience for MATT he went through puking terror and calling me the devil but by morning (I NEVER HAD ANY SHROOMS LAST LIKE THIS IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!)
he was calm and ready to talk about the experience and said sorry about the devil stuff and I said no need
and " there is good and evil in everything the devil is the human way of understanding that"

anyway what a great time and I didnt even thouch the surface
better for them than it was for me(even thoughI liked the whole trip)
I had to keep them "cool"
not that I mind but next time I will have 3 times the shrooms and be alone in my room with my thoughts
which is just a delusion because there is only one mind the universal mind!! :smirk: 

--------------------

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1301625 - 02/12/03 04:26 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm, what is Syrian Rue? I don't think I've heard of it. Sounds like fun! Do you get strong visuals from it? How is it taken?

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

OfflineMs mushroom
Female User Gallery

Loc: WA
    #23739244 - 10/15/16 06:18 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the_Landotter said:
Funny, I had to search for it a bit too.  But Daddy found it.  Here it is...

http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/12122

Be warned!  It's a long one.

Hey!  Someone gave it 5 stars.  Thas nice.

the Landotter 

I have had multiple trips well over 5 grams measured crushed with mortar and pestle. I have also been using various acidic juices in conjunction with crushed 5g of Cubes as a way to reach my shamanic journeys.
I had so many of those particular experiences were a female entity visited, loved, held and loved me (nothing sexual out right). I felt held and a very strong compulsion to be alone, in water (hot
Showers or baths). I truly believe she is Gaia. I had a NDE which was similar to tripping in a way. Since then I can't shut out anything spiritual I had to learn to work with it and through me.
Anyone one worried I did too much or am possessed I'd like to point out. I have been more at peace loving gentle artistic and a shaman. I firmly believe for some of us, these little lovelies call to us. I wanted to try these for about 12 years before I was really able to.
Now I'm a spiritual healer using reiki, stone therapy, chackra energy, sound/frequency healing and of course journey with for or as a sitter for the other person.
Great site. Love is the state of being, being seem through loving eyes is what we long for.

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Ms mushroom]
    #23739692 - 10/15/16 10:46 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I usually trip 7+ grams of shrooms in darkness. I end up hearing weird music and sounds that aren't normal and dissolving into colored visuals that remind me of fractalated cartoons. I don't find anything heroic about it because 7 grams is a small dose. I never understood how 5 grams is heroic

InvisibleAstralAndrew
Shroomy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Mike4aco]
    #23739716 - 10/15/16 10:55 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
I usually trip 7+ grams of shrooms in darkness. I end up hearing weird music and sounds that aren't normal and dissolving into colored visuals that remind me of fractalated cartoons. I don't find anything heroic about it because 7 grams is a small dose. I never understood how 5 grams is heroic

If I'm in darkness and can hear nature outside like just wind, birds whatever, it all turns into one song, in complete silence the above description does it for me.

what's with all these bumped threads lately lol

--------------------
:dawerp::awepreciation::trippinbawelz::raveface::aweyeah::awecid:

"The opposite for courage is not cowardice, it is conformity. Even a dead fish can go with the flow." - Jim Hightower

Edited by AstralAndrew (10/15/16 11:00 AM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Mike4aco] * 2
    #23740290 - 10/15/16 03:52 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

7 grams is not a small dose, and neither is 5. Just because you eat tons of psychedelics & have a hefty tolerance doesn't mean that the dose is small. You just have a hefty tolerance. Kids read this shit, and the last thing they need is to take that much because they read online that it was no big deal....then flipped the fuck out.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Dark_Star]
    #23740467 - 10/15/16 05:17 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I just got a batch of mushrooms really potent, I ate 6-7 grams. I could have eaten a lot more and I didn't have tolerance so... Even when I don't trip often I still take big doses like that I hadn't had any psychs for 4 months and ate 16 g shrooms. Tell me that was tolerance cause you'd be lying

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#23740665 - 10/15/16 07:08 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

It is tolerance....an innate one. You've abused psychedelics, which I have as well & you now have an innate tolerance. To say that 7 grams is a small dose is extremely irresponsible. As I said, kids read this shit. Just because you take a lot doesn't make it a small dose. It's not; it's a high dose.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#23740800 - 10/15/16 08:33 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
Tell me that was tolerance cause you'd be lying

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#23740816 - 10/15/16 08:45 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:

The reason people flip out is because we have an attachment to reality we call "life." Different individuals have different levels of comfort for this detachment and just as well everyone has varying reactions regarding strength when it comes to drugs in general. Maybe it's bias, maybe it's body chemistry but it's true none the less.

The realization of your attachment is a healing process many go through with psychedelics that can carry across in to all kinds of different aspects of your life. That broad definition is exactly what people consider to be the positive influence of psychedelics but at the same time it is entirely up to the individual how that realization is implemented. When you consider the magnitude of effect this can have on someone, taking a ride outside of what you consider to be your mind on a day to day basis, can certainly be considered some kind of 'heroic', if that is the term that must be used.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23740966 - 10/15/16 10:02 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't tried 5g yet admittedly, highest I've gone with mushrooms was 4g lemon tekked which was something. Nausea puts me off of mushrooms but I know I must try the 5g at least someday

lsd and 4-aco-MET are much easier on my stomach though so I tend to stick with them, but there is definitely some depth to shrooms the others don't quite have

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Ezuma]
    #23741043 - 10/15/16 10:34 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

One time I lemon tek'd just 2g of shrooms and went to sit by this river just off a local trail. Where I sat overlooked the river with a bit of a drop. All the colours became so exaggerated, the trees and grass and everything were very rigid then became flowing and geometric. Intensely so. Sometimes on shrooms I see these beautiful intricate outward shifting spirals but normally they are minds eye visions even if they are very prominent. These shapes and such would actually trail off with the landscape. This whole being of where I was became where everything was, I felt at the center of everything. There was this insatiable pull that was enticing as it was confusing. What was once a blue cloudy sky , darkened in to a mellow magenta and the clouds themselves became all my visions of spirals and various fractal patterns that would dart through the sky. Everything seemed to twist, bend, and kind of fucking loom over me which I felt was kind of invading my personal space at the time. The water seemed to bubble as much as it rushed harder, the water slowly rose, then quicker, and then lower, and the whole thing split and the water drained. This whirling mass seemed to pull away at everything, these little polygon partclies could be seen flying off of things. It was then I was contacted by the entity. In the sky as much as my heart I could feel it speak to me and dare me to choose, as if this whirling mass slowly taking away everything around me was tempting me with some kind of 'true life.' I just fucking stared at this chaos until I decided on this reality, and then everything seemed to subside slowly like a calming storm. It wasn't long before I was nearly sober. When I got up maybe 15 minutes later I remember very very little visual activity. This was maybe 2 hours at most from the time of consumption.

Mushrooms are some funky powerful shit, especially through a lemon tek.. I mean really a lemon tek vs eating is nearly comparable to sipping a beer vs chugging the damn thing, I love high doses. Take me to the freak show, please. But they really aren't necessary. 4g lemon tek'd is a solid dose.

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #23741070 - 10/15/16 10:47 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
One time I lemon tek'd just 2g of shrooms and went to sit by this river just off a local trail. Where I sat overlooked the river with a bit of a drop. All the colours became so exaggerated, the trees and grass and everything were very rigid then became flowing and geometric. Intensely so. Sometimes on shrooms I see these beautiful intricate outward shifting spirals but normally they are minds eye visions even if they are very prominent. These shapes and such would actually trail off with the landscape. This whole being of where I was became where everything was, I felt at the center of everything. There was this insatiable pull that was enticing as it was confusing. What was once a blue cloudy sky , darkened in to a mellow magenta and the clouds themselves became all my visions of spirals and various fractal patterns that would dart through the sky. Everything seemed to twist, bend, and kind of fucking loom over me which I felt was kind of invading my personal space at the time. The water seemed to bubble as much as it rushed harder, the water slowly rose, then quicker, and then lower, and the whole thing split and the water drained. This whirling mass seemed to pull away at everything, these little polygon partclies could be seen flying off of things. It was then I was contacted by the entity. In the sky as much as my heart I could feel it speak to me and dare me to choose, as if this whirling mass slowly taking away everything around me was tempting me with some kind of 'true life.' I just fucking stared at this chaos until I decided on this reality, and then everything seemed to subside slowly like a calming storm. It wasn't long before I was nearly sober. When I got up maybe 15 minutes later I remember very very little visual activity. This was maybe 2 hours at most from the time of consumption.

Mushrooms are some funky powerful shit, especially through a lemon tek.. I mean really a lemon tek vs eating is nearly comparable to sipping a beer vs chugging the damn thing, I love high doses. Take me to the freak show, please. But they really aren't necessary. 4g lemon tek'd is a solid dose.

I've actually never done mushrooms non-lemon tekked, maybe I should just for mental reference and see how much it changes

oddly the srongest trip I had was off of only 2.5 g lemon tekked, I forgot who or what I was, melted into the grass and saw the world replaced by a glowing grid, must have lucked out somehow

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#23742627 - 10/16/16 01:48 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

No, it is tolerance. You have a long history of taking massive  doses of psychedelics, and that can & does lead to lasting tolerance. The reality is that 7 grams is a very high dose, and you're being irresponsible trying to say it's not. This is a harm reduction site, not a brag about how much you can take site. Kids get their information from reading these threads.

--------------------

Invisiblethetechnician
 User Gallery

#23743837 - 10/16/16 08:31 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by thetechnician (07/13/20 11:53 AM)

OfflineOnlylivingboy
Stranger
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: thetechnician]
    #23744368 - 10/17/16 02:33 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Super intense out of body psychedelic experience is what happens to me.

That's why he didn't call a heroic dose 6 or 7 grams.  He is right, and he had an extreme talent for writing the kind of material he did.

Philistines can't read very well, and never would understand even the beginnings of Mckenna's ideas.

5 grams is a fat dose.

Edited by Onlylivingboy (10/17/16 02:46 AM)

OfflineOnlylivingboy
Stranger
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #23744371 - 10/17/16 02:37 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
No, it is tolerance. You have a long history of taking massive  doses of psychedelics, and that can & does lead to lasting tolerance. The reality is that 7 grams is a very high dose, and you're being irresponsible trying to say it's not. This is a harm reduction site, not a brag about how much you can take site. Kids get their information from reading these threads.

I think the person who wrote this is so very correct.  This website has the potential to allow people to say extremely stupid shit without much moderation, and the above quote is not like that.

Harm reduction.  5 grams is a big deal for most people who don't abuse mushrooms weekly or what ever it might take to make that seem like a small dose.  It's a serious idea to be taking 5 grams.  To the point of "not fun anymore" for a great many people.

Edited by Onlylivingboy (10/17/16 02:45 AM)

OfflineStarstepper
AI Brobot
Male User Gallery

Loc: The blip on the radar Flag
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: Onlylivingboy]
    #23745559 - 10/17/16 01:05 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I've done 5g dry in silent darkness. It has to be pitch black and completely silent to work. The smallest little red power button light or just a car driving by the house will distract you making it hard to find the perfect location for it. At my house I have a spare room that I trip in total darkness but I have dogs and live on a street where cars drive down so I have evolved the program to incorporate wireless headphones. Can't have any distractions to let your mind wander off from the task at hand.

With 5g+ in total darkness I see the same thing with OEVs and CEVs. It's awesome. You can unfocus your eyes like you are staring at one of those 3D pictures and zone out to go very deep. A lot of good things have come out of this type of trip for me.

--------------------
:darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside::darkside:

Offlinehightech
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #26851641 - 07/29/20 11:40 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Dear Dark star
I need some advice on heroic doses while microdosing. currently, I am doing Stamets stacking 5 days on 2 days off (0.1-0.2g B+) . I have been doing it for about a month. I am planning to have a heroic dose in about a month. Previously I took 5grams and well, I got connected.
Now, given the fact that I am microdosing, May I ask what is your suggestion on the heroic dose? should I go with 7 grams?  I am around 70kg of weight. I highly appreciate any help :smile:
Ps, for trip killer I use vitamin B3. it kills the visuals, found it out mistakingly!

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: hightech]
    #26851766 - 07/29/20 12:49 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

This is an old thread. Really old on first pages.

I wouldn't overshoot the 5g dose by 2g more.  Probably less than 6g if your definitely don't want the tolerance to be an issue but really no more than that. 7g is a monster compared to 5g ime.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: hightech]
    #26851886 - 07/29/20 01:53 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hightech said:

Ps, for trip killer I use vitamin B3. it kills the visuals, found it out mistakingly!

I'd say start your own thread, you posted in a thread that is nearly 20 years old...and the last time someone posted was nearly 4 years ago.

Vit B3 is definitely not going to end a trip....and visuals doesn't necessarily = tripping . I can be full on tripping while not experiencing much visuals.

Don't have vitamins on hand thinking you can use them to make the trip stop lol.

Even benzos don't really end a trip completely and they're much more powerful than vitamin B3 lol.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: openmind] * 1
    #26851952 - 07/29/20 02:13 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah the benzos just do their normal thing in that they remove anxiety about your current situation. I've only used them twice and I was still tripping but not bothered.

Offlinehightech
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Mckenna 'Heroic Dose (5g dried') - your experiences [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #26852548 - 07/29/20 07:46 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

thank you all for your kind responses :smile:

OfflineAllycat
Stranger
    #26963142 - 10/01/20 12:26 AM (3 years, 6 months ago)

Hard to say as I have found that size dose both enjoyable and frightening depending in what state of mind you are in. Remember you are part of the recipe. Make sure you choose a super safe environment and that you are in a calm state of mind for starters. Enjoy !

Offlinejnetzel
Stranger
my experience with 5 dried grams (never agin) [Re: Allycat]
    #27260018 - 03/19/21 07:39 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I did the 5 dried grams of albino penis envy for the first time. Most i have done prior is maybe 2 grams.

strated out fine i guess. it was a really heavy body feeling at first then the visuals kicked in. open or closed i could see visuals. my trip sitter looked orange and then laying on the bed oppossite me he looked like a pharoah. it was wierd. Then the trip started to go downhill. His chiwawa got like super big in my mind and visually. I got scared that if i was to go lay down and pass out he would eat me (ficking manic i know but bear with me) then my buddy started playing wierd shit idk like porn i dont understand it i told him to turn it off and he did. then i was still freaking out so i vommited and that did nothing but make the sink worse. After that i had nasuea the whole time. Since i was freaking out i convinced my buddy i had to get home (bad idea). So i got my keys and hopped in my car and drove home.

That was the worst 1/3 hour of my life. It felt like eternity. It felt like i was in a loop and no matter how hard i tried to get closer to home something was always blocking me and stopping me. I pulled over a number of times in back alleys to periodically close my eyes and stuff and deal with the naseau. When i finally did get home i made it safely without getting in an accident or killing someone thank God. Then the trip got better cause i was in my own environent with family and i just laid in bed for 2 hours or so waiting for the effects to wear off. They finally did around 7pm to 8pm. (i took the dose around 145).

Now lesson learned is this i must be at home where family is and my bed and all that cause otherwose i lose my shit cause i guess i cant handle terrance mckenna doses. Never again with sich a high dose. I think 1 or 2 grams should be enough for me if i just take it my room and chillax like the last time i did mushrooms. Anyways anyone else ever been stupid enough to get in a car and drive a half hour while tripping? I was in fight or flight and i had to get home. On second thought i should have asked by buddy to drive me but i was high and was only thinking of safety and ending the trip at that point

OfflineMindful Mushi
I'm a teapot

Re: my experience with 5 dried grams (never agin) [Re: jnetzel]
    #27260301 - 03/19/21 11:26 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Its been a while. But i once had the most powerful experience of my life with about 10g dry. I had taken 5g at first, then when it was coming on after about an hour i took 2 cid tabs. About 400ug . After the cid peaked i took 5g more. Its hard to jot it all back down, it was awhile back. But i remember listening to good music.(Grand Funk Railroad, Greatful Dead, etc.) I spent alot of time reflecting on my life and my choices and health. etc. I remember crying for a while and then being happy after that, because i was accepting that i had to make some changes in my life. Some people spend their entire life searching for happiness/love as if its a material object you can buy. Its something you create yourself. Be happy, be love. This was a very powerful night of "soul bashing" . Lots of cool CEVs, at one point i remember seeing millions of ants swarming around in waves to the electronic music i was jamming to. It was pretty spectacular. I havent done acid since that night, i havent felt the need to. Maybe later on in life, i feel that im benefiting from the mushi, and at lower dosage. Tripping balls can be fun and can be that"self smack in the face" that you need. But you dont need to slap yourself every day. haha . Take it easy man, but take it.

--------------------
Mindful's AGAR FOR DUMMIES TEK!

Mushrooms have helped me with depression and PTSD.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds