Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Fuck bad trips man.... [Re: Buddrow]
    #4794056 - 10/12/05 05:12 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Buddrow proves a good point...MY mushroom trips take off with smokin a joint 15 min into the ingesting.but no more smoke till come down it seems to be a waste it's like ciggeretts when im tripping loading one bowl after the another.you will know your cool to smoke...around the comedown of the trip :thumbup:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
Re: Fuck bad trips man.... [Re: ctaf420]
    #4795266 - 10/12/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ctaf420 said:
i hate bad trips and my advice dont smoke weed when your already having a bad trip that jus makes everything go to hellll.....

Yep. The last time I tripped, about two years ago, I royally flipped the fuck right out. I have not tripped since. Nothing happened, really, except for a panic attack that lasted for an hour or two. It seems like everytime someone starts to freak, there's always some genius who says "hey man, take a hit of this, it'll relax ya." Never works for me. Oddly enough, it let me go, or I finally found the answer to the Shroom's riddle and started feeling good. I did learn a lot from it. Just too difficult yet for me to go another round with Teo.

To the original poster; never take shrooms in a car, man. Never take shrooms and get in a car. You've got to respect the shrooms if you're going to take them. Getting into a car tripping, passing blunts, is just asking for trouble.  :crazy2: When I did trip, it was only once every year. I suppose you might want to think about why you want to take them in the first place, then moderation.

Edited by astralpiper (10/12/05 09:03 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Fuck bad trips man.... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4795306 - 10/12/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Don't fuck bad trips.
They may not be good while you are in them but the most insights come from them. Don't get me wrong, you can learn alot on a trip where everything dissolves into unity, but you are much more likely to learn from a trip where something is on the line. The way it normally happens is that people think they have killed themselves or eaten too much or bad shrooms that will kill them. Then, the fear kicks in, and that gets you even higher, and the intense trip scenario plays out. Since the person is usually inexperienced in usage they interpret it as a bad trip. I know how it is to be caught in the depths of a psychdelic hell that I helped invent. It is the fucking pits, but you must remember that you will come out on the other end. I wouldn't consider my most powerful trips bad trips, I would say they are fucking intense. If you can't handle intensity then stay away from large doses. That is all that is up there in the 5+gram range. There is no problem with low dose, its just what I think you would probably prefer if you say fuck bad trips. Bad/Intense trips are where the true power of the mushroom resides.

:thumbup:  Well said.

Offlineastralpiper
Stranger
Re: Fuck bad trips man.... [Re: MOTH]
    #4795343 - 10/12/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

mecreateme said:
Don't fuck bad trips.
They may not be good while you are in them but the most insights come from them. Don't get me wrong, you can learn alot on a trip where everything dissolves into unity, but you are much more likely to learn from a trip where something is on the line. The way it normally happens is that people think they have killed themselves or eaten too much or bad shrooms that will kill them. Then, the fear kicks in, and that gets you even higher, and the intense trip scenario plays out. Since the person is usually inexperienced in usage they interpret it as a bad trip. I know how it is to be caught in the depths of a psychdelic hell that I helped invent. It is the fucking pits, but you must remember that you will come out on the other end. I wouldn't consider my most powerful trips bad trips, I would say they are fucking intense. If you can't handle intensity then stay away from large doses. That is all that is up there in the 5+gram range. There is no problem with low dose, its just what I think you would probably prefer if you say fuck bad trips. Bad/Intense trips are where the true power of the mushroom resides.

:thumbup:  Well said.

He just described the bad trip I had perfectly.  :laugh: It was only after I let go that I felt better. I could have felt better much sooner, but through suffering came learning and understanding, so  "bad trip" isn't really a good term for what I experienced. More like a difficult trip.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract