Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | 426 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: wolf8312] * 2
    #27873695 -

wolf8312 said:
History did not begin with the Russian invasion.



:cookiemonster:

Quote:
Significant human rights issues included: unlawful or arbitrary killings; torture and other abuse of detainees by law enforcement personnel; harsh and life-threatening conditions in prisons and detention centers; arbitrary arrest and detention; substantial problems with the independence of the judiciary; restrictions on freedom of expression, the press, and the internet, including violence against journalists, censorship, and blocking of websites; refoulement; widespread government corruption; and crimes involving violence or threat of violence targeting persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) persons.

The government generally failed to take adequate steps to prosecute or punish most officials who committed abuses, resulting in a climate of impunity. Human rights groups and the United Nations noted significant deficiencies in investigations into alleged human rights abuses committed by government security forces.



Russia right?

I don't think so Tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27873859 -

Who invaded UA?  What’s this thread about again….:goodmorning:

If someone still believes the “justifications” given by the Russian gov for their war on Ukraine they are fools.  It would be much the same as believing the US gov’s “justifications” for going to war with Afghanistan.  LOL.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27873864 -

Odessa.

Cereal shortages. Can you blockade the words supply chain in 2023?


--------------------
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27874021 -

r3volution.gurl said:
Kryptos said:
Yes, Russia is currently at war because they decided to send their military across their borders into another sovereign nation. In an aggressive manner.



Do you guys think invading another country can be done non aggressively:lol:



No, it can't, that's the whole point. Anybody calling this anything other than a war of aggression is either stupid or lying. Because a non-aggressive invasion of a sovereign nation is an oxymoron.

This applies to Russian state media as well. They are lying.

Stable Genius said:
Kryptos said:
Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because from my perspective FW views are entirely nonsensical. Further, FW repeatedly dodges or plays stupid whenever asked a direct question relating to those views, or contradictions in those views. He has dodged that question from me, kwyjibo, balls, and shivas in the last like, three days alone.

So, FW is either (a) rock fucking dumb or (b) has a vested interest in not understanding the questions.

And no, FW, I will not be re-linking every single one of the questions you refuse to answer. You know them, I know them, and everybody here knows them. There is no point.

Edit: if you think this should be in conspiracies, report. Let the mods make a call. This isn't the first time I've floated the idea that FW is a Russian agent, whether he is paid or simply duped is anybody's guess. Either way, what I see is someone who unquestioningly takes the side of Russia whenever he possibly can.



Why would I need to contact a mod? I've said it :flowstone: I'm happy enough pointing out your statement, you can live with it..... or you could realise how stupid it actually sounds to not only say that but to believe it, and take it back. That's what a real man would do.



I find that when someone's argument devolves down to implications about someone's manhood, their argument is stupid (and they feel that their masculinity is being questioned). It's like reducto ad hitlerum, except reducto ad masculinum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27874026 -

Quote:
No, it can't, that's the whole point. Anybody calling this anything other than a war of aggression is either stupid or lying. Because a non-aggressive invasion of a sovereign nation is an oxymoron.



People are being jailed in Russia for calling it a war of aggression


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: anatomality] * 1
    #27874033 -

anatomality said:
Cereal shortages.



They’ve gone too far this time…:crankey:



--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods] * 1
    #27874037 -

koods said:
Quote:
No, it can't, that's the whole point. Anybody calling this anything other than a war of aggression is either stupid or lying. Because a non-aggressive invasion of a sovereign nation is an oxymoron.



People are being jailed in Russia for calling it a war of aggression



People are getting 15 years for having pro-Russian viewpoints in the Czech Republic. Germany is prosecuting some independent journalist merely because she interviewed people in Donbass. But I'm sure you're just fine with that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: chopstick]
    #27874040 -

If true, I’m not. Sounds like you are tho


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: koods]
    #27874081 -

Russia needs to retreat and regroup, to gather strength before a full world takeover allied with China...

right now Putin is just digging his grave deeper.


And now I hear like 100 nations are listing him as a wanted war criminal who committed atrocities and war crimes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: nooneman]
    #27874268 -

"Hey russia can you please let Ukraine help with the food shortage and let some of its grain out of Odessa?" Said the World

"Sure we can do that. That's no problem" said russia

russia then proceeds to bomb grain shipment and port.

I think that shows enough about the russian agenda right there


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: undersativaskies]
    #27874338 -

what the %#$#@ for real?


:witch:


Fucking asshoels I swear.





HONEST QUESTION HERE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS





***WHAT***** The hell is Putin getting out of this war? WHAT IS HE GAINING?



I'm honestly baffled please tell me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Fiery]
    #27874360 -

Recognition on the world stage as a player who matters.

And, most likely, his continued existence as (a) leader of Russia and (b) a living and breathing person.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27874401 -

Chapstick, wolverine, and stable genius, I would love to hear your opinion on the recent events I just brought up


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos]
    #27874410 -

Kryptos said:
Recognition on the world stage as a player who matters.

And, most likely, his continued existence as (a) leader of Russia and (b) a living and breathing person.




Wow... Ugh... those are bullshit reasons if they are true.

Man fuck him!

:fuckthisshit:


This war pisses me off so much


It took the USA like 20 years to catch Bin Laden right? I wonder if they will ever catch Putin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #27874434 -

Psilynut2 said:
Theres a really big difference between a news organization that is bought and paid for by the Russian govt , led by a guy that poisons his political opposition , a  news organization in the USA that is protected from the govt by the constitution .



You mean one tells the truth, which may be biased, and the other tells lies to make people stupid, which are protected by the constitution?  :smirk:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27874444 -

Got ‘em!  :tweakin:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27874451 -

Hey falcon, why did russia say fuck you to feeding people?


--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: Kryptos] * 2
    #27874458 -

Kryptos said:
Stable Genius said:
So because Falcon's views don't align with yours you think that's reason to try and smear him as a Russian agent. That's what you're saying right?

It was ridiculous when koods said it and here you are saying the same.

Seriously man, have a good think about where we are and what you're putting forward because what you're both saying belongs in the conspiracy forum.



No, it's because from my perspective FW views are entirely nonsensical.



What view is entirely nonsensical?  You keep hurling insults that you don't back up.

Kryptos said:
Further, FW repeatedly dodges or plays stupid whenever asked a direct question relating to those views, or contradictions in those views. He has dodged that question from me, kwyjibo, balls, and shivas in the last like, three days alone.



The only question people claim I've dodged is who said they believe the US should be able to coup whomever we like without resistance?  My response was anyone who thinks the Russian war is a war of aggression, because if they don't believe the US should be able to coup without resistance, then they are for resistance, which isn't aggression, but anti-aggression.

The response to this was basically "WAAAAAH!  We don't do logic in the political forum!  This forum is about feelings and make believe!!!"  I've asked people if there was an error with my logic, and so far, no one's answered that.  If there is, let's discuss it.

Kryptos said:
And no, FW, I will not be re-linking every single one of the questions you refuse to answer. You know them, I know them, and everybody here knows them. There is no point.



If I ask the question, then I don't know.  If you don't answer, it seems to indicate that you don't know either.

Kryptos said:
Edit: if you think this should be in conspiracies, report. Let the mods make a call. This isn't the first time I've floated the idea that FW is a Russian agent, whether he is paid or simply duped is anybody's guess. Either way, what I see is someone who unquestioningly takes the side of Russia whenever he possibly can.



I say things like countries shouldn't be allowed to coup whatever other countries they like.  You might argue "but that's what America does, and if you don't like it you're anti-American".  But I don't think it's right, no matter who does it.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #27874460 -

ballsalsa said:
Fal isn't rock dumb so that eliminates option A.
I do sometimes wonder if I'm talking to the same anti-war, anti-regime change person I thought I knew years ago, though. Turns out regime change is just fine by him as long as Russia does it, I guess.



No, it's not.  Fighting imperialism is what I'm ok with.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Threat [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #27874461 -

ballsalsa said:
You're the expert on stupid and simple so I'll defer to you on this one



C'mon man.  Insults instead of logic?  :shake:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | 422 | 423 | 424 | 425 | 426 | | Last >

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,378 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,218 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,452 topic views. 5 members, 4 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.